MSNBC: Al Sharpton

I suspect there's a joke in there somewhere. Who knows... :dunno:

Gee wiz you don't have a tv, maybe you can google it, or better yet go stay @ HI...:lol:

Here I'll help ya out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-h7YR_410]Holiday Inn Express - Nuclear Reactor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RyELZ8KNw]Stay Smart®: Freestyle Rap Battle - Holiday Inn Express® Hotels Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, I already know the ad. Still makes no sense.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess you don't make a living in comedy. :eusa_think:

All the more reason for you to spend a night @ HI, stupid...:lol:

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess you're a liberal sourpuss that thinks he's progressive...:eusa_shifty:

Truth Revolt Launches: Sharpton Advertisers Targeted

October 7, 2013 By Frontpagemag.com

ds-352x350.jpg

At last! A multi-media campaign that will take the battle to the demagogues who spin the nation’s news. This is TruthRevolt, a brainchild of Ben Shapiro, that is designed to expose the hypocrisies and mendacities of the leftwing media, and confront them with a counter-attack they won’t be able to handle.

Exhibit Number One–Al Sharpton.

Sharpton is one of the most pernicious racial demagogues of the last half-century. He is a liar who falsely accused a district attorney and five other innocent whites of raping 15-year-old Tawana Brawley in 1987 and then hounded the men, although Brawley made up the story herself. Sharpton is the man who raged against the “white interloper” who owned a store in Harlem, after which one of his followers torched the store, causing a fire that killed eight people, all of them Hispanic and black. Sharpton is the lynch mob leader who challenged Jews in Crown Heights to “pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house”; soon after, riots broke out in Crown Heights, and an Orthodox Jew was stabbed to death by a jeering mob. Sharpton is the demagogue who helped gin up racial hatred against three innocent Duke lacrosse players, and who helped turn Trayvon Martin into a martyr and George Zimmerman into the target of race-baiting vigilantes.

Truth Revolt Launches: Sharpton Advertisers Targeted | FrontPage Magazine

blueberrypie012.gif

MSDNC's blueberry pie eaten mother/F_ker

Al Sharpton, ‘PoliticsNation’ Advertisers Targeted in New Boycott

October 8, 2013 By David Freedlander

A group of conservative activists, tired of what they see as a persistent and little remarked liberal bias in the news media, are set to begin a series of boycotts aimed at advertisers who sponsor what they see as left-wing networks, outlets, and journalists.

“Sharpton is a racial extortionist who has instigated racial animosities, violence, and division in America for the last forty years,” write the boycott’s organizers. “In better times, Sharpton would be stigmatized and condemned for the damage he has done. But today he is a primetime host on MSNBC—the charter cable news network for NBC News, and a favored outlet for the Obama administration’s spin doctors.”

The boycott is part of Truth Revolt, a new project by the David Horowitz Freedom Center, a right-wing foundation that has focused on what it calls liberal bias in Hollywood and on college campuses.

Al Sharpton, ?PoliticsNation? Advertisers Targeted in New Boycott | FrontPage Magazine

sharpton_1.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: Man Falsely Accused of Rape by Sharpton Calls for Action Against Sharpton Advertisers

by Ben Shapiro 11 Oct 2013
Truth Revolt

BrawleySharpton.jpg

On Friday, speaking exclusively with Breitbart News, Steven Pagones, the assistant district attorney whom Al Sharpton falsely accused of the rape of 15-year-old Tawana Brawley, called for advertisers on Sharpton’s program to drop their support of his MSNBC program, PoliticsNation. “I find it hard to believe that people lend any amount of credibility to Sharpton as a person, as a leader, as an activist, and most of all, as a source of truth,” said Pagones, who sued Sharpton for defamation and won. “I’m dumbfounded at how advertisers accept what he has done not only to me but to so many others in situations involving race – situations that perhaps would have worked out more positively but for the fact that he escalated them through race-baiting.”

EXCLUSIVE: Man Falsely Accused of Rape by Sharpton Calls for Action Against Sharpton Advertisers

Sharpton Lays Out 'Bizarre' Examples of Extremism

"President Obama was told to sit down and shut up!"

10.15.2013 |Paul Bois

On Monday, Al Sharpton aimed his cross-hairs on the "religious extremists" whom he believes has hijacked the Republican Party, citing examples lifted from the Value Voters Summit this past weekend. What exactly were those "extreme" examples?

“They're saying things like U.S. was compared to Nazi Germany because of bortion. Contraception coverage called a 'descendant of the French Revolution'. One woman called for an 'aggressive and offensive culture war'. President Obama was told to 'sit down and shut up.'

Sharpton describes himself as a reverend, yet labels those with religious objections to universal contraception and abortion -- many of which target babies of color -- as "extremists."

Sharpton Lays Out 'Bizarre' Examples of Extremism | Truth Revolt

Watching/reading Sharpie go on about "Race" this or "Race" that is like watching Charlie Brown trying to kick the football while Lucy holds it: it's hilarious, yet sad.

Sharpton should be drug into a field and shot. That would be a fair reckoning for all this bullshit he's caused and profited from over the years not to mention the people who died from the mob violence he incited. To hell with him and any scumbag who supports him.

Thankfully, he is burning in Hell, along with fellow KKK dirt bags.

But I wonder what former West Virginia Senator, the late Robert Byrd would REALLY think about Al Sharpton.

I'm begging to think oh-for-3 Al looked better as a fatso. He's getting real strange looking these days IMO. Start with the hair Sharpton...lose the conk for starters and move on from there.

I'm wondering if he had a bout with cancer recently. He claims he went to a vegetariain diet and that's how he lost the weight, but he doesn't look healthy.

The man is a fucking idiot. Read his bio. He was made a Reverend as a young boy - the fucker never graduated from college. How does a brain-dead fucker like this get wealthy? Idiots on the left keep putting money in his pockets. Someone of this caliber, seriously, should hold no job higher than a fry-cook at a MacDonalds.

alg-al-sharpton-speaks-jpg.jpg

Sharpton Compares Himself to Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel

"As we left that church, I stopped and met Elie Wiesel, the Nobel laureate who had survived the Holocaust camps in Nazi Germany."

10.24.2013 |Ben Shapiro |

“As we left that church, I stopped and met Elie Wiesel, the Nobel laureate who had survived the Holocaust camps in Nazi Germany. I thought about how there currently were and had been battles fought all over the world for human rights, whether against the Nazis, against apartheid, against slavery and segregation, against Northern racists…I knew that, like me, they had had periods in their lives when they were not exactly warmly embraced in the corridors of power, when they might even have been considered pariahs.

Only the deeply self-obsessed and delusional Sharpton would compare himself to Wiesel, and his race-baiting to Wiesel’s legacy of anti-genocidal activity -- especially given Sharpton’s own record of anti-Semitism.

Sharpton Compares Himself to Holocaust Survivor Elie Wiesel | Truth Revolt

Sharpton Blames Non-Senator Palin for Blocking Obama Nominees

Al Sharpton blames Cruz, Bachmann and Palin for intentionally hurting President Obama

10.31.2013 |Elisha Krauss

Despite the fact that Gov. Sarah Palin is not serving in the House or Senate, Al Sharpton used her image during a segment where he accused Republicans of purposefully blocking two Obama nominees to intentionally hurt the president and the country.

Calling them "key nominees," Sharpton expressed a belief that the judicial nomination of Patricia Millett, who is up for a spot on D.C.'s Circuit Court, and Rep. Mel Watt (D-NC), who is President Obama's pick for Federal Housing Finance Agency, were shot down by the GOP just to make Obama fail.

Said Sharpton:

“We've seen it again and again, on issue after issue, with this Republican party. They have such antipathy for this president and his agenda, they root for his failure! Even if it's bad for the country! They'll do anything, even mistake the facts.

Sharpton Blames Non-Senator Palin for Blocking Obama Nominees | Truth Revolt

ALSharptonBluebarryPAI04.jpg

Blueberry pie eaten mother f**ker

Bill de Blasio Returns to the Airwaves With Al Sharpton
By Ross Barkan 1/30 8:50pm

In his first cable TV appearance since becoming mayor, Bill de Blasio paid a visit to Rev. Al Sharpton’s MSNBC show, where the two chatted about the end of the city’s appeal against a prominent stop-and-frisk ruling, Hillary Clinton’s potential presidential campaign and a top Sharpton aide’s role in the de Blasio administration.

Unsurprisingly, the two behaved like old friends. Mr. de Blasio thanked Mr. Sharpton for leading an anti stop-and-frisk rally, while Mr. Sharpton hailed the new mayor as a rare politician who could keep his word.
“Your election was seen as an inspiration to progressives across the country,” Mr. Sharpton said, proceeding to quote extensively from a New York Times story that called him a “national liberal leader.” “Do you think other cities will also change their police department based on what’s happening in New York and look at reform?”

Bill de Blasio Returns to the Airwaves With Al Sharpton | Politicker

Forum List

Back