MSNBC: Al Sharpton

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Poor al needs his own thread. "Rev." Al Sharpton serves as the host of PoliticsNation

blueberrypie012.gif

["I knows, I be ates da blueberry pie."]

AL SHARPTON SAYS WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF JIM CROW’S SON

August 1, 2013 // By: Krystina Skurk

Al Sharpton’s talent at race baiting may be fueling racial tensions in the United States.

In his speech on July 28th, at a prayer rally in Newark, Sharpton claimed we are living under the laws of Jim Crow’s son, reports New Jersey Times.

The rally was held as a pre-cursor to the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s, “I have a dream,” speech. Likening the state of racism in 2013 to Jim Crow’s era of complete racial segregation is irresponsible. It minimizes the tremendous courage of the civil rights movement and it blows the current racial problems out of proportion.

What evidence does Sharpton use to argue that racism in the U.S. is just as alive today as it was during Jim Crow’s day?

Referring to a commemorative march to Washington that will take place on August 28th, Sharpton stated,

“James Crow Jr. Esquire, son of Jim Crow. We’re going to Washington to say, ‘you may be Jim Crow’s son, but we Doctor King’s and Fannie Lou Hamer’s children,”

Does it seem like Martin Luther King’s dream and President Obama’s promise of a post-racial society is being hindered more by race baiters than by actual racism?

LibertyNEWS.com ? AL SHARPTON SAYS WE LIVE IN THE AGE OF JIM CROW?S SON

Al Sharpton lives in the world of his own mirror. He's the poster boy for why I got rid of TV.

I'm begging to think oh-for-3 Al looked better as a fatso. He's getting real strange looking these days IMO. Start with the hair Sharpton...lose the conk for starters and move on from there.

Last edited:
Between Sharpton,Melissa Harris Perry,Chris Hayes and Lawrence O'Donnell...
I fell Sharpton has the least to offer people.
Each and every show is designed to fuel racial tension.

What do you mean fuel racial tension?

The dude has a deserved chip on his shoulder. He has used it to carve out a living. He is a bullshit artist. The people that watch him are not movers and shakers. Nothing comes of his bullshit beyond a few outraged nutters whining about him.

I wonder if you can be honest and point out one of his ilk on the right? There are many. But, the chip is not quite as deserved. Only difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

I suspect there's a joke in there somewhere. Who knows... :dunno:

Gee wiz you don't have a tv, maybe you can google it, or better yet go stay @ HI...:lol:

Here I'll help ya out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm-h7YR_410]Holiday Inn Express - Nuclear Reactor - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9RyELZ8KNw]Stay Smart®: Freestyle Rap Battle - Holiday Inn Express® Hotels Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, I already know the ad. Still makes no sense.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess you don't make a living in comedy. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
It's surprising that after what Sharpton has already done, that anyone still believes him. If he were white, he'd be laughed off the national stage and any stage. No one would pay attention to him.

When Chris Matthews looks forward to the day when all the "old, white, haters" will be dead, I find it ironic that he fails to notice the "old black, haters" will also pass away.

To my knowledge there's no "Black Activists" waiting as clones to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

He needs to have a trial. Several in fact. After the riots after Twana Brawley he should have been arrested and tried for incitement to riot. He should have been tried as a coconspirator in the death of Yusuf Hawkins. He should have been arrested and tried over his participation in the Crown Heights riots. His march screaming "Kill the Jews" should have been a hate crime.

Then there's the Duke La Crosse case where Sharpton was again lying to affect the outcome of the case.

Al Sharpton's trifecta, Twana Brawley (where he still owes a massive judgment the police officer was awarded against him), Duke La crosse and George Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back