MSM is biggest threat to democracy

Lies, corruption and false reporting is a threat to democracy. If MSM ignores the reality of a situation they represent a threat. If they are honest and transparent in their reporting they are an ally to democracy. They decide.

It's clear to me that many in the world, not just the U.S, do not trust the optics they have been presented. The current global economic crisis, inflation, "green energy" racket and the like reinforce this distrust.

People now understand they have been lied to and they didn't have the curiousity or interest to seek out facts and logic, preferring the "feel good words" of overpaid Talking Heads.

Or, maybe it's Trumpism.

glASREo.jpg

I see it as more of a three-headed beast, myself, as we have public education and social media serving the same agenda.

They are making their Papa very happy.

1666539306702.jpeg

The MSM is reminiscent of Pravda in the old USSR.
The difference is that marxists had to send the most outspoken russian journalists to a gulag till the rest learned to toe the party line

In modern American journalists are the marxists

The difference is that marxists had to send the most outspoken russian journalists to a gulag till the rest learned to toe the party line

In modern American journalists are the marxists
The MSM just parrots the talking points of the Biden administration.

A Free Press protects Democracy and the abuses of Government

That is why Republicans are trying to destroy it

I think dems often take their cue from the journalists

The seat of the democrat party is in Hollywood. They literally have movie producers in LA now choreographing their every move, their every speech---- the entire party is a shame, a production, an act, a fraud, a show, a performance designed with the idea in mind that their base are such fools that they can be bought every time by simply saying the right stuff no matter WHAT they actually do!

Nancy Pelosi is a master at performing on camera and is one of their head actors!

But the mortar is coming apart now and people are waking up to their games in part thanks to DJT, and in part by the feckless wreckage of Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back