SNL spoofs Jan 6 Committee. It's actually funny!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

I think SNL realized when they did a loving piece featuring Clinton singing "Hallelujah," that they had hit rock bottom and were about to jumpt the shark. Since then they've concentrated on the funny, while lampooning both sides. Exactly what political comedy should be. At least on a licensed network.

Soooooooooooooo........ummmmmmmmmmmmm...........

WHERE was the funny??
This is why people know that Democrats don't have a sense of humor. They only laugh at forced laugh lines delivered by "comics" attacking opponents of Democrats.

SNL had Alec Baldwin spoofing Trump, and I thought it was hilarious. Democrat though he was, I like Baldwin (until he started shooting people randomly).

Making fun of our political system and our candidates is the best part of politics.

This is why people know that Democrats don't have a sense of humor. They only laugh at forced laugh lines delivered by "comics" attacking opponents of Democrats.

SNL had Alec Baldwin spoofing Trump, and I thought it was hilarious. Democrat though he was, I like Baldwin (until he started shooting people randomly).

The ONLY semi-partially "funny" bit was that woman playing Schumer.
Other than that, I didn't find anything funny. It was more sad truth than anything.

Forum List

Back