MSM fawning over Hillary; Nothing else matters....she's "historic" guys. Bow down.

Didn't vote for Trump and not too happy that he's the candidate for the Republicans.

The ONLY other alternative is Hillary? Let's see... too busy to take the call from Benghazi, had a private email server so she could delete her most damaging emails and lied about it. Took money from the Saudi's and about 40 other governments for her 'foundation' when she was Secretary of State, then doled out favors based on who payed. Literally DESTROYED any woman who spoke up about Bill's advances or transgressions. Travelgate? The FBI files? And the list goes on and on.

So "The Donald" it is.

If you think his behavior is fine, great. I think it's a national embarrassment.

Hillary has nothing to do with it, nor does anyone else.
Hillary actually did things that put the country in jeopardy and left 4 patriots to die, their foundation is an ATM machine for influence peddling so a little perspective is in order. Yes, Trump says some stupid things but Hillary really is corrupt.
You'll have to tell the other guys here that "Trump says some stupid things".

They don't appear to agree.

I thought you did not like party politics. Now a guy comes along who is totally politically INCORRECT, and say he is not right because of his political INCORRECTNESS.

What is the word that best describes you?
I didn't say "he is not right because of his political incorrectness." What I am saying is that his behavior is an embarrassment and makes him a terrible messenger.

My virulent anti-PC philosophy is not about saying stupid, childish things and rejoicing in them. He and his followers are certainly free to do so, and I would never try to shut him up, because I'm so anti-PC.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it provides me with material to point out the crazies and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT". I don't care which end of the political spectrum they infest. And that's all I'm doing.
What behavior is that?

Seems to me he's just speaking his mind. Behavior has more to do with one's actions, not one's words.

It's like saying what Hillary says, which is a 180 from what she does, is her behavior. We all know she doesn't behave in a decent manner, and her lies are all meant to cover for her criminal behavior.

Trump is just speaking off the cuff. It's always the vicious hyperbole that comes from his critics that seems to offend you so much.
If you think his behavior is fine, great. I think it's a national embarrassment.

I'm trying to use a rational comparison to give my argument a more clear image.

The point being, Trump isn't behaving badly. He's simply unscripted. Liars in the establishment are highly skilled at twisting one's words when they haven't been extensively vetted before hand. This is why Hillary doesn't do unscripted interviews or press conferences. Even when she simply reads a statement she can be exposed as a liar, if the subject of the statement is herself. She doesn't like talking about herself. She'd rather spend her time bad-mouthing the opposition, and the press allows her to get away with it. Every word out of her mouth has been focus grouped to extremes. Anything she says that's obviously bs is ignored. Trump, however, has dozens of journalists and Republican establishment types waiting to pounce on the slightest transgressions, real or imaginary.
So is it safe to say that, in your opinion, Trump has demonstrated himself to be an intelligent, informed, dignified, rational, mature candidate?

No gotchas ahead, I'm just curious.
Yeah, politically INCORRECT. Not very hard for us, but rather difficult for you.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing. It must be hard to realize you are a politically correct person all along.

Everything you just claimed is everything that is politically INCORRECT.

Lol @ you.

I didn't say "he is not right because of his political incorrectness." What I am saying is that his behavior is an embarrassment and makes him a terrible messenger.

My virulent anti-PC philosophy is not about saying stupid, childish things and rejoicing in them. He and his followers are certainly free to do so, and I would never try to shut him up, because I'm so anti-PC.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it provides me with material to point out the crazies and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT". I don't care which end of the political spectrum they infest. And that's all I'm doing.
What behavior is that?

Seems to me he's just speaking his mind. Behavior has more to do with one's actions, not one's words.

It's like saying what Hillary says, which is a 180 from what she does, is her behavior. We all know she doesn't behave in a decent manner, and her lies are all meant to cover for her criminal behavior.

Trump is just speaking off the cuff. It's always the vicious hyperbole that comes from his critics that seems to offend you so much.

The point being, Trump isn't behaving badly. He's simply unscripted. Liars in the establishment are highly skilled at twisting one's words when they haven't been extensively vetted before hand. This is why Hillary doesn't do unscripted interviews or press conferences. Even when she simply reads a statement she can be exposed as a liar, if the subject of the statement is herself. She doesn't like talking about herself. She'd rather spend her time bad-mouthing the opposition, and the press allows her to get away with it. Every word out of her mouth has been focus grouped to extremes. Anything she says that's obviously bs is ignored. Trump, however, has dozens of journalists and Republican establishment types waiting to pounce on the slightest transgressions, real or imaginary.
So is it safe to say that, in your opinion, Trump has demonstrated himself to be an intelligent, informed, dignified, rational, mature candidate?

Yeah, politically INCORRECT. Not very hard for us, but rather difficult for you.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing. It must be hard to realize you are a politically correct person all along.

Lol @ you.
Then we disagree with what PC is, and how it manifests.

To me, it's not about behaving like petulant 12-year olds and high-fiving each other.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so is Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?
Apparently you missed that whole WW II thing and the devastation that was wrought by nationalism.

Nationalism is the key ingredient in the recipe for rampant immorality.
Anytime you substitute a government for God you're fucked.

But but but the Leftist MSM tells us that Populism is bad.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so is Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?

This is why Leftists hate Nationalism, because Leftists in general feel Patriotism itself is a negative trait to have.
Patriotism and Nationalism are being destroyed by Global Elitists through their ownership of media outlets and moles imbedded in governments worldwide because they don't agree with NWO.

Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.
Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I think they should give it a new name.

How about the Cuckservative Party? Or like most mainstream political parties around the world, they have the same controllers and the same backers behind the scenes, thus the Republicans and the Democrats have essentially converged into the Uni-Party.

This is why The Donald and Bernie Sanders have been so popular with the average voter, The Donald's not a politician and he's funding his own campaign, Bernie is a career politician, but he's not in the Wall Street pocket and is campaigning about the issues that matter to the average voter.

The other Republican candidates were a combination of Special Interest puppets and Hillary's owned by Wall Street and she's also a Neo-Conservative puppet.
Well, call it the Populist Party.

These are not traditional conservatives/Republicans, yet they've taken over that party because they didn't want to have to start from scratch.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so's Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?

This is why Leftists hate Nationalism, because Leftists in general feel Patriotism itself is a negative trait to have.
You'd let the MSM stop you from starting the Populist Party? Either you believe in this or you don't, either you feel it would attract enough voters or you don't.

Nationalism, America First, seal the borders, eject illegals, rip up trade agreements. There's the party platform. Let the Republicans and Democrats do what they wanna do.

But this grand larceny of an entire major political party sure hasn't helped it from a PR perspective.
There is and has been a Populist Party. Bo Gritz was running for president in 1992 (I think) as Populist.

Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I think they should give it a new name.

How about the Cuckservative Party? Or like most mainstream political parties around the world, they have the same controllers and the same backers behind the scenes, thus the Republicans and the Democrats have essentially converged into the Uni-Party.

This is why The Donald and Bernie Sanders have been so popular with the average voter, The Donald's not a politician and he's funding his own campaign, Bernie is a career politician, but he's not in the Wall Street pocket and is campaigning about the issues that matter to the average voter.

The other Republican candidates were a combination of Special Interest puppets and Hillary's owned by Wall Street and she's also a Neo-Conservative puppet.
Well, call it the Populist Party.

These are not traditional conservatives/Republicans, yet they've taken over that party because they didn't want to have to start from scratch.

Why is Populism bad? I think Populism is good and so's Nationalism, with the latter what's wrong with loving your nation and being Patriotic?

You'd let the MSM stop you from starting the Populist Party? Either you believe in this or you don't, either you feel it would attract enough voters or you don't.

Nationalism, America First, seal the borders, eject illegals, rip up trade agreements. There's the party platform. Let the Republicans and Democrats do what they wanna do.

But this grand larceny of an entire major political party sure hasn't helped it from a PR perspective.
There is and has been a Populist Party. Bo Gritz was running for president in 1992 (I think) as Populist.
Hey, I remember that name!

These people should be a separate party like that.

Apparently you missed that whole WW II thing and the devastation that was wrought by nationalism.

Nationalism is the key ingredient in the recipe for rampant immorality.

Just two days ago and you have forgotten what nationalism did do for the world.

images
This goes both ways. U.S. Nationalism strengthened the resolve to defeat the Axis Powers. U.S. Nationalism forged citizens into one undivided nation unlike the present era. We are divided by race, gender, religion, rich an poor etc…. Global Elitists keep us divided to reach their goal.

What behavior is that?

You say his behavior? You also say you are not referring to his political INCORRECTNESS.

I am confused. What behavior?

Is he picking his nose or something on live tv?
I don't know how to respond.

His behavior is unlike any major party candidate in modern times. If you don't see that, then I guess we just disagree.
We are not disagreeing. You are confused and you are confusing all of us. You want a politically correct guy but hate party politics.

Your own contrarian disposition that I have made fun of has finally caught up to you.
Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. This is why it's so difficult for me to communicate with ideologues.

I didn't say I "want a politically correct guy". YOU did.

If you don't understand my point, fine. I actually don't really expect you to. But being intellectually dishonest does nothing to advance the conversation.

Politically-correctness is what the political class decides is acceptable.

Also, If Hillary isn't out there bad-mouthing Trump, she has scores of surrogates to do it for her. What they say about Trump is malicious and despicable. They can say any desgusting thing they can dream of about Trump and it won't effect Hillary one iota, yet every God Damned thing any Trump surrogate says or does, according to the establishment, is a personal indictment on Trump’s character and his fitness to serve as POTUS. The hypocritical double-standards are absolutely stupendous.

Hillary actually did things that put the country in jeopardy and left 4 patriots to die, their foundation is an ATM machine for influence peddling so a little perspective is in order. Yes, Trump says some stupid things but Hillary really is corrupt.
You'll have to tell the other guys here that "Trump says some stupid things".

They don't appear to agree.
My point has been "Everyone says stupid things". The analysis, by the media, of that stupidity is notably uneven and biased depending on who said it.

This goes both ways. U.S. Nationalism strengthened the resolve to defeat the Axis Powers. U.S. Nationalism forged citizens into one undivided nation unlike the present era. We are divided by race, gender, religion, rich an poor etc….
Er..ummm...the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor did that, not American Nationalism, it's what is commonly known as the human "self defense" response; Appeals to nationalism were and remain a tool to make people forgo their ethics, morality and better judgement in order to get them to willingly do whatever it is the miscreants in control of the state want them to do.

"Like all predatory or parasitic institutions, the state's first instinct is that of self-preservation. All its enterprises are directed first towards preserving its own life, and, second, towards increasing its own power and enlarging the scope of its own activity. For the sake of this it will, and regularly does, commit any crime which circumstances make expedient." -- Albert J. Nock

This goes both ways. U.S. Nationalism strengthened the resolve to defeat the Axis Powers. U.S. Nationalism forged citizens into one undivided nation unlike the present era. We are divided by race, gender, religion, rich an poor etc….
Er..ummm...the Japanese Attack on Pearl Harbor did that, not American Nationalism, it's what is commonly known as the human "self defense" response; Appeals to nationalism were and remain a tool to make people forgo their ethics, morality and better judgement in order to get them to willingly do whatever it is the miscreants in control of the state want them to do.

"Like all predatory or parasitic institutions, the state's first instinct is that of self-preservation. All its enterprises are directed first towards preserving its own life, and, second, towards increasing its own power and enlarging the scope of its own activity. For the sake of this it will, and regularly does, commit any crime which circumstances make expedient." -- Albert J. Nock
Your denying of U.S. Nationalism during WWII clearly displays your agenda to keep this nation divided.
(I agree with the quote. There is a book by George Roche III. : "America by the Throat." The author gives a frightening picture about the state and how it grows itself.)

What behavior is that?

Lol @ you.
Then we disagree with what PC is, and how it manifests.

To me, it's not about behaving like petulant 12-year olds and high-fiving each other.
I think Trump, when he was younger, was closer to Clint Eastwood/Dirty Harry.

Go back and watch some of his movies. Harry Callahan was constantly bumping heads with Politically-correct imbeciles.

Last edited:

What behavior is that?

You say his behavior? You also say you are not referring to his political INCORRECTNESS.

I am confused. What behavior?

Is he picking his nose or something on live tv?
I don't know how to respond.

His behavior is unlike any major party candidate in modern times. If you don't see that, then I guess we just disagree.
We are not disagreeing. You are confused and you are confusing all of us. You want a politically correct guy but hate party politics.

Your own contrarian disposition that I have made fun of has finally caught up to you.

Fence sitters tend to be that way......

Forum List

Back