MSM fawning over Hillary; Nothing else matters....she's "historic" guys. Bow down.

Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I think they should give it a new name.

How about the Cuckservative Party? Or like most mainstream political parties around the world, they have the same controllers and the same backers behind the scenes, thus the Republicans and the Democrats have essentially converged into the Uni-Party.

This is why The Donald and Bernie Sanders have been so popular with the average voter, The Donald's not a politician and he's funding his own campaign, Bernie is a career politician, but he's not in the Wall Street pocket and is campaigning about the issues that matter to the average voter.

The other Republican candidates were a combination of Special Interest puppets and Hillary's owned by Wall Street and she's also a Neo-Conservative puppet.
Well, call it the Populist Party.

These are not traditional conservatives/Republicans, yet they've taken over that party because they didn't want to have to start from scratch.

But but but the Leftist MSM tells us that Populism is bad.

quote?

I don't need to give you a quote. The Leftist MSM has made Populism seem like something terrible, or it's usually Populism and Nationalism together.

The Leftist nightmare across the world is for people voting Populist and Nationalist, why? What's wrong with this?

Silly nutter.

Both Sanders and Warren can be described as "populists". They are very popular with the left.

Trump isn't a populist. He is an opportunist.

Nationalism? When has a strong nationalist movement ever ended well?

What I hope is that this election turns as ugly as possible. S..T hitting the fan every single day. Then maybe the electorate, and the establishment, will get the point that enough of these flawed canidates. Black/white, woman/man, it is character that matters not "historic" events.

Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.
Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

Whig Party was a political party at the turn of the 19th century that the GOP evolved from. I always thought Whig Party was funny sounding.

Your avatar, Rocky Marciano, greatest boxer EVER :thup:

Rocky Marciano retired undefeated and the only heavy weight prize fighter who did.

Yes an amazing record, only a plane crash was able to defeat Rocky Marciano :(

Thanks, I did not know that. I was only a young tyke when he was fighting but my uncles liked him. Dad liked Jack Dempsey because he gave Dad a few boxing tips on Coney Island.

Wow, you are pretty far gone.
Yep, putting the liberty and prosperity of individuals before that of nation states and peace before war IS considered "pretty far gone" these days, guilty as charged.

Have fun reveling in your nationalistic fervor, let me know how that works out for you and your progeny, after all it's done such wonderful things for mankind in the past. :rolleyes:

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind." -- Albert Einstein

You'd let the MSM stop you from starting the Populist Party? Either you believe in this or you don't, either you feel it would attract enough voters or you don't.

Nationalism, America First, seal the borders, eject illegals, rip up trade agreements. There's the party platform. Let the Republicans and Democrats do what they wanna do.

But this grand larceny of an entire major political party sure hasn't helped it from a PR perspective.

Populism and Nationalism can and do attract enough voters, you just have to present the whole platform without the MSM issuing daily Propaganda memos about how "awful" Populism and Nationalism are.

Putting your nation first, sealing the borders, ejecting illegals and ripping up certain trade agreements are all excellent things and should be adopted and pronto.
It's all in how the message is delivered. The better the messenger, the more attractive the message.

I don't know why, but for some reason the American Right just can't figure that one out.

Trump is a horrible messenger.

Odd that Trump is such a horrible messenger yet he will set the record for the primary vote. Seems like Trump must be saying some things that resonates with the majority of Republicans.

Maybe if he called inner city blacks super predators his message would be better?
Well, we'll see. There were plenty of votes against him.

Do you feel that, on balance, his behavior is a positive influence for his message?

I think Trump can be a complete asshat. Like his comments about the judge, way over the top even though he might actually be correct. But so can Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. How does Trump receive condemnation for his remarks about a judge yet the MSM seems to gloss over Mrs. Tuzla saying that inner city blacks are "super predators?"

I didn't get to vote for him in the primaries because I am not a registered Republican. But with starting out with 16 candidates and Trump winning a historic high number of votes without the much faulted "organization" they said he needed says something.

"way over the top though he might actually be correct"

I imagine awesome gesticulation with that one.

'1st's haven't really been working out for the country lately. Obama was the 1st Black President and just about every '1st' he oversaw/ was responsible for was negative. Now we have the scandal-Queen Hillary becoming America's '1st' for women. It's a shame they couldn't find anyone else and had to settle for HER.

Populism and Nationalism can and do attract enough voters, you just have to present the whole platform without the MSM issuing daily Propaganda memos about how "awful" Populism and Nationalism are.

Putting your nation first, sealing the borders, ejecting illegals and ripping up certain trade agreements are all excellent things and should be adopted and pronto.
It's all in how the message is delivered. The better the messenger, the more attractive the message.

I don't know why, but for some reason the American Right just can't figure that one out.

Trump is a horrible messenger.

Odd that Trump is such a horrible messenger yet he will set the record for the primary vote. Seems like Trump must be saying some things that resonates with the majority of Republicans.

Maybe if he called inner city blacks super predators his message would be better?
Well, we'll see. There were plenty of votes against him.

Do you feel that, on balance, his behavior is a positive influence for his message?

I think Trump can be a complete asshat. Like his comments about the judge, way over the top even though he might actually be correct. But so can Obama and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. How does Trump receive condemnation for his remarks about a judge yet the MSM seems to gloss over Mrs. Tuzla saying that inner city blacks are "super predators?"

I didn't get to vote for him in the primaries because I am not a registered Republican. But with starting out with 16 candidates and Trump winning a historic high number of votes without the much faulted "organization" they said he needed says something.

"way over the top though he might actually be correct"

I imagine awesome gesticulation with that one.

Yeah I know, Latinos can't be biased.

What I hope is that this election turns as ugly as possible. S..T hitting the fan every single day. Then maybe the electorate, and the establishment, will get the point that enough of these flawed canidates. Black/white, woman/man, it is character that matters not "historic" events.

In the words of recently deposed Trump Supporter Representative Ellmers, that would “bring it down to a [conservatives] level” if the campaign was held in the gutter.

Hillary will continue to brutally illustrate the difference between her and Drumpf as we go forward. It is the difference between:

engaged and not
qualified and not
intelligent and not
Ready and not

She is ready, engaged, intelligent and qualified. Trump? Not so much.

Can’t wait until Drumpf goes on trial for massive fraud…that will be great theater. Hopefully the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom.

Good idea Mac, they can do what Prince did and use a symbol....

"The political party formerly known as the Republicans"
Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg
You got that totally wrong. That is a picture of America if Hillary is allowed to win the Oval Office. It is taking longer than they hoped to destroy America. Longer than just 8 years. Hillary will finish the job.

Last edited:
I can't wait until we see what the DNC does when Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is indicted. Of course the establishment is going to make sure that doesn't happen but I sure would like to see it.

In the words of recently deposed Trump Supporter Representative Ellmers, that would “bring it down to a [conservatives] level” if the campaign was held in the gutter.

Hillary will continue to brutally illustrate the difference between her and Drumpf as we go forward. It is the difference between:

engaged and not
qualified and not
intelligent and not
Ready and not

She is ready, engaged, intelligent and qualified. Trump? Not so much.

Can’t wait until Drumpf goes on trial for massive fraud…that will be great theater. Hopefully the judge will allow cameras in the courtroom.

Only thing Hillary is ready for is a jail cell

Seriously, how anyone could believe she is what our country needs is beyond me.

-Geaux

In any event, what ever happens this coming November will be "Historic" and go down in the history books.

Whig Party was a political party at the turn of the 19th century that the GOP evolved from. I always thought Whig Party was funny sounding.

Rocky Marciano retired undefeated and the only heavy weight prize fighter who did.

Thanks, I did not know that. I was only a young tyke when he was fighting but my uncles liked him. Dad liked Jack Dempsey because he gave Dad a few boxing tips on Coney Island.

Well I wasn't born until 1990 myself. Your Dad met Jack Dempsey, now that's impressive.

Rocky Marciano died in this plane crash.

1969 Newton Cessna 172 crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also this is the newspaper report about the plane crash.

Newton, IA Rocky Marciano Killed In Plane Crash, Aug 1969 | GenDisasters ... Genealogy in Tragedy, Disasters, Fires, Floods

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Recent history tells anyone who has been paying attention that any Republican can be made into an easy target.
As with everything else, there are degrees. He's the easiest target in the history of easy targets.

Well I wasn't born until 1990 myself. Your Dad met Jack Dempsey, now that's impressive.

Rocky Marciano died in this plane crash.

1969 Newton Cessna 172 crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dad got in the ring with Jack Dempsey but Dad had to pay to get boxing tips. One tip he gave was always keep your shoulder in front of your chin. That way you do not get your jaw broke. Ken Norton broke Ali's jaw.

Good idea Mac, they can do what Prince did and use a symbol....

"The political party formerly known as the Republicans"
Hindenburg_disaster,_1937.jpg
You got that totally wrong. That is a picture of America if Hillary is allowed to win the Oval Office.
You mean when she wins the Oval Office, which I believe is more likely than not. In the end it doesn't really matter, the citizenry is going to get fucked either way.

"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true." -- Socrates

Both Hillary and Obama are historic candidates

As is Trump for that matter....first Orange candidate

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Recent history tells anyone who has been paying attention that any Republican can be made into an easy target.
As with everything else, there are degrees. He's the easiest target in the history of easy targets.
As I pointed out before. I don't think the target is going to make any difference when our laws don't matter, honesty doesn't matter, what is right and wrong doesn't matter, and what is best for this country doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back