MSM fawning over Hillary; Nothing else matters....she's "historic" guys. Bow down.

Both Hillary and Obama are historic candidates

As is Trump for that matter....first Orange candidate

George Washington married widow Martha Custis and she was the richest person in the Colonies at that time. Having a billionaire for president would not be historic but Trump may provide free internet for all which would be historic.

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.
Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I think they should give it a new name.
I thought you did not like party politics. Now a guy comes along who is totally politically INCORRECT, and say he is not right because of his political INCORRECTNESS.

What is the word that best describes you?

This was inevitable, and that's why the Republicans shouldn't have run such an easy target for the media.
Who, The Donald? Well the Republicans didn't exactly run The Donald, they've been doing everything to hamstring him from day one and it's failed.
Well, whatever you want to name the group of people who have done this to the party.

I thought you did not like party politics. Now a guy comes along who is totally politically INCORRECT, and say he is not right because of his political INCORRECTNESS.

I didn't say "he is not right because of his political incorrectness." What I am saying is that his behavior is an embarrassment and makes him a terrible messenger.

My virulent anti-PC philosophy is not about saying stupid, shallow, childish things and rejoicing in them. He and his followers are certainly free to do so, and I would never try to shut him up, because I'm so anti-PC.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it provides me with material to point out the crazies and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT". I don't care which end of the political spectrum they infest. That's all I'm doing, and it's not terribly difficult.

Last edited:

I didn't say "he is not right because of his political incorrectness." What I am saying is that his behavior is an embarrassment and makes him a terrible messenger.

My virulent anti-PC philosophy is not about saying stupid, childish things and rejoicing in them. He and his followers are certainly free to do so, and I would never try to shut him up, because I'm so anti-PC.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it provides me with material to point out the crazies and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT". I don't care which end of the political spectrum they infest. And that's all I'm doing.
What behavior is that?

Seems to me he's just speaking his mind. Behavior has more to do with one's actions, not one's words.

It's like saying what Hillary says, which is a 180 from what she does, is her behavior. We all know she doesn't behave in a decent manner, and her lies are all meant to cover for her criminal behavior.

Trump is just speaking off the cuff. It's always the vicious hyperbole that comes from his critics that seems to offend you so much.

My virulent anti-PC philosophy is not about saying stupid, childish things and rejoicing in them. He and his followers are certainly free to do so, and I would never try to shut him up, because I'm so anti-PC.

The beauty of freedom of expression is that it provides me with material to point out the crazies and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT". I don't care which end of the political spectrum they infest. And that's all I'm doing.
What behavior is that?

Seems to me he's just speaking his mind. Behavior has more to do with one's actions, not one's words.

It's like saying what Hillary says, which is a 180 from what she does, is her behavior. We all know she doesn't behave in a decent manner, and her lies are all meant to cover for her criminal behavior.

Trump is just speaking off the cuff. It's always the vicious hyperbole that comes from his critics that seems to offend you so much.
If you think his behavior is fine, great. I think it's a national embarrassment.

Hillary has nothing to do with it, nor does anyone else.

What behavior is that?

If you think his behavior is fine, great. I think it's a national embarrassment.

You say his behavior? You also say you are not referring to his political INCORRECTNESS.

I am confused. What behavior?

Is he picking his nose or something on live tv?

What behavior is that?

You say his behavior? You also say you are not referring to his political INCORRECTNESS.

I don't know how to respond.

His behavior is unlike any major party candidate in modern times. If you don't see that, then I guess we just disagree.

What behavior is that?

What behavior is that?

I'm trying to use a rational comparison to give my argument a more clear image.

The point being, Trump isn't behaving badly. He's simply unscripted. Liars in the establishment are highly skilled at twisting one's words when they haven't been extensively vetted before hand. This is why Hillary doesn't do unscripted interviews or press conferences. Even when she simply reads a statement she can be exposed as a liar, if the subject of the statement is herself. She doesn't like talking about herself. She'd rather spend her time bad-mouthing the opposition, and the press allows her to get away with it. Every word out of her mouth has been focus grouped to extremes. Anything she says that's obviously bs is ignored. Trump, however, has dozens of journalists and Republican establishment types waiting to pounce on the slightest transgressions, real or imaginary.

What behavior is that?

His behavior is unlike any major party candidate in modern times. If you don't see that, then I guess we just disagree.
We are not disagreeing. You are confused and you are confusing all of us. You want a politically correct guy but hate party politics.

Your own contrarian disposition that I have made fun of has finally caught up to you.

What behavior is that?

The point being, Trump isn't behaving badly. He's simply unscripted. Liars in the establishment are highly skilled at twisting one's words when they haven't been extensively vetted before hand. This is why Hillary doesn't do unscripted interviews or press conferences. Even when she simply reads a statement she can be exposed as a liar, if the subject of the statement is herself. She doesn't like talking about herself. She'd rather spend her time bad-mouthing the opposition, and the press allows her to get away with it. Every word out of her mouth has been focus grouped to extremes. Anything she says that's obviously bs is ignored. Trump, however, has dozens of journalists and Republican establishment types waiting to pounce on the slightest transgressions, real or imaginary.
So is it safe to say that, in your opinion, Trump has demonstrated himself to be an intelligent, informed, dignified, rational, mature candidate?

No gotchas ahead, I'm just curious.

What behavior is that?

So basically you want him to sell out and become an empty-suit, just like all of the other rotten politicians that got us into this mess.

Noted.

What behavior is that?

So is it safe to say that, in your opinion, Trump has demonstrated himself to be an intelligent, informed, dignified, rational, mature candidate?

No gotchas ahead, I'm just curious.
Dignified to you is being a pushover to me.

What behavior is that?

Of course we see that, that is part of why he resonates with some people. These tired old relics saying the same old shit over and over and over is worn out... he is unscripted, it is refreshing whether you agree with it or not.

What behavior is that?

We are not disagreeing. You are confused and you are confusing all of us. You want a politically correct guy but hate party politics.

Your own contrarian disposition that I have made fun of has finally caught up to you.
Once again, you're putting words in my mouth. This is why it's so difficult for me to communicate with ideologues.

I didn't say I "want a politically correct guy". YOU did.

If you don't understand my point, fine. I actually don't really expect you to. But being intellectually dishonest does nothing to advance the conversation.

Hillary actually did things that put the country in jeopardy and left 4 patriots to die, their foundation is an ATM machine for influence peddling so a little perspective is in order. Yes, Trump says some stupid things but Hillary really is corrupt.

What behavior is that?

Of course we see that, that is part of why he resonates with some people. These tired old relics saying the same old shit over and over and over is worn out... he is unscripted, it is refreshing whether you agree with it or not.
Definitely, I'm under no obligation to like his behavior. That's up to him, and I think it's his right to behave that way.

Forum List

Back