‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

If any of that made a bit of difference, trump would be tried before a tribunal of bankers. Trump broke our laws and is facing our courts, no matter what you or any bank might think.
So when is New York going to charge Trump with murder?

I'm sure the state of NY is looking into all of them right now. :rolleyes: I'm sure it's your childish and naive notion that Trump is the only person in real estate that works with banks in this manner, right? :cuckoo:

I'll ask you the same question, name one real estate developer than had a successful business deal with a bank with a paid off loan that was charged with this same thing in the past? Or is it your belief that Trump has been the only one?
Trump is not a normal person. He doesn't seem to think rules apply to him. But rich people get away with this stuff all the time.

I can't answer your question. I'm far from an expert on any of this.

But I will say that anytime I've ever submitted any paperwork to a bank, I've made damn sure that it was perfectly accurate. I bet you have as well. Not Trump though.

The Government cannot pick citizens out of the crowd and then go looking for crimes. In Trumps case, this is essentially what they did. Trump had made many real estate deals and had no issue with any of hids lenders. Loans made - Loans paid, but because the government does not like this one citzen and deems him "dangerous" they have lawyers go all over his past transactions looking for something they can call a crime.

if you dont see whats dangerous about this precident, you deserve to be in slavery. Your also blinded by partisan politics
So how do you think our courts should decide who is charged?

Trump is not a normal person. He doesn't seem to think rules apply to him. But rich people get away with this stuff all the time.

I can't answer your question. I'm far from an expert on any of this.

But I will say that anytime I've ever submitted any paperwork to a bank, I've made damn sure that it was perfectly accurate. I bet you have as well. Not Trump though.

Don't be jelli.

Who does that hurt? If I tell you my shoes are worth $500, but I got them at Value Village for $19.99, who does that hurt?
If it was so unimportant, why did Trump spend so much time creating a document full of lies?

I hope they do, these idiots need to feel the consequences of their corrupt actions. I keep waiting for it to happen.
I don't think you understand. The State of New York cannot allow it to happen.

Forum List

Back