‘Mr. Wonderful’ slams Trump ruling: ‘You might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth’

Who was cheated?
There's that dumb question again. "But there were no victims".

In Normal World, the STATE is the victim if a state law is broken. Most of us follow the law, even if you and your cult leader don't.

I'm sure you'd defend an asshole who drove through a school zone at 75mph because he didn't kill any kids.

"Gee, there were no victims".

The person loaning the money.

Yep, ultimately its up to the bank to approve the loan. Trump didnt put a gun to their head. Why did they not take issue with any of Trump's amounts listed?? They obviously conidered it all a formality as they Know Trump is good for the money....

But this all figures.Democrats go after the wealth creators. I cant even imagine how much spin off revenue Trump has created for the city of New York... as have other developers. Democrats need to go back to school and re study civilization 101.....

When there is a crime reported, then courts handle it. It's pretty simple and that doesnt change. Whats wrong is for the Government to be able to trample our riights and be able to go after a citizen THEY do not like.. for whatever reason and go looking for a crime they hope they can prosecute. I have no idea why you cant see whats wrong with that if your an American.
But I get it.. you hate trump so... nod nod wink wink..who cares its only Trump! but this will eventually give the government more power over all of us. it's intimidation for the sake of politics. The law is not supposedto work that way " justice is blind" etc...
Got it. Any thug who has a long rap sheet can just say "that cop doesn't like me", and gets off on any crime that cop catches him for. Rob a liquor store? No problem. Cops don't like me so I can't be charged.

In Normal World, the STATE is the victim if a state law is broken. Most of us follow the law, even if you and your cult leader don't.

I'm sure you'd defend an asshole who drove through a school zone at 75mph because he didn't kill any kids.

This is more like someone going 26 in a 25 than 75.

Never happened.
Based on the court findings, it sure looks like it did.

The overstatement of the size of the apartment.
The ignoring of property restrictions
The forgetting of other people's equity in properties.

In many cases, there were actual third party appraisals, and they just doubled or quadrupled the values that they came up with.

Good point, but not applicable here. This was a negotiation.

Got it. Any thug who has a long rap sheet can just say "that cop doesn't like me", and gets off on any crime that cop catches him for. Rob a liquor store? No problem. Cops don't like me so I can't be charged.

Robbing any store has an actual victim, with actual losses.

This is like charging a person with bargaining when they wanted to pay $1 for a $2 soda, and the store said, $1.50.

If you find all the developers guilty, good. If they broke the law, tough shit.

It's far past time we fixed capitalism before we fucking lose it.

I thought Trumpsters were "populists". Populists don't like rich fat cat cheaters.

Maybe the Trumpsters are frauds, huh?
Man.... You're naivety in the subject is incredible.
First of all there was no fraud.... Secondly anytime the government tries to quantify valuations the only thing that happens is that the entire system grinds to halt.

Yep, ultimately its up to the bank to approve the loan. Trump didnt put a gun to their head. Why did they not take issue with any of Trump's amounts listed?? They obviously conidered it all a formality as they Know Trump is good for the money....

But this all figures.Democrats go after the wealth creators. I cant even imagine how much spin off revenue Trump has created for the city of New York... as have other developers. Democrats need to go back to school and re study civilization 101.....
Their hatred will do them in.

So do you believe the state should go back now and look at every real estate deal? Do you think they can determine each and every property appraisal now as a crime or not?

Forum List

Back