Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
JUST ASK THE LATE GEORGE WALLACE AND MALCOM X.......for the remainder of your life, with or without a presidential title, you are gonna have to watch your back....one thing is certain in this country...we harness crazy motherfuckers by the bus loads.

Mods please reclass this to whatever subforum is appropriate for brain farts, or whatever this is. Thanks.

You guys should take that advice too. The anti white people "pay back" movement is the same energy.

• Banned
You guys should take that advice too. The anti white people "pay back" movement is the same energy.

With 54% of all eligible black men in this country seeking white women as mates, with black women doing just about everything possible to imitate white women, with the fake weaves, blue contacts, etc...with white worship at a all time high, do tell, what movement are you referring too? Because from where I stand, the BLM movement is all about white cops systematically murdering unarmed blacks and not seeing one damn day in jail. Now you morons can interpret this movement all you want, but I'm giving you facts. Not one rally has incited violence, unless you white motherfuckers start shit. Again what anti white movement are you mindless fucks talking about.

• Banned
Mods please reclass this to whatever subforum is appropriate for brain farts, or whatever this is. Thanks.
Mods, would you also inform these constitutional nuts that thanks to freedom of speech, it works both ways....you don't like what a OP has to say, you have options.....:ahole-1:

• Banned
And just for the record, I was trying to give Trump some historical knowledge. White people are dangerous creatures, always have been and will continue to be so. You can not incite these people to a dangerous pitch and expect it to just go away once you either win or lose the white house. This hostile environment that he's creating will only grow angrier and more dangerous as the election ensues and I'm sorry, your race is crazy. You people are not normal, that's just fact

• Banned
"Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back"

Too late.
Put it this way, those on the losing end, won't be blacks, latino's or any other race...but yours. The biggest mistake you white motherfuckers are gonna make is thinking that Jew History will be a repeat....trust me, it ain't going down that way. In a mob, you mf's are bad....best keep it that way.

"Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back"

Too late.
Put it this way, those on the losing end, won't be blacks, latino's or any other race...but yours. The biggest mistake you white motherfuckers are gonna make is thinking that Jew History will be a repeat....trust me, it ain't going down that way. In a mob, you mf's are bad....best keep it that way.
---------------------------------------- so now you are teamed up with latinos ehh ?? I don't think that they would agree TRed !!

King, Nov. 19, 1991: Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.

Trump: I hate —

King: Four hundred New Yorkers contributed.

Trump: I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

King: Anger?

Trump: It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble. When you talk about the East Coast — it’s not the East Coast. It’s the East Coast, the middle coast, the West Coast — ----Rump's David-Duke Amnesia

Not one rally has incited violence, unless you white motherfuckers start shit. Again what anti white movement are you mindless fucks talking about.

This statement is factually, prima facia, incorrect. The current administration has hired, trained, and payed for agent provocateurs to start riots so that the MSM can cover racial unrest. This is so that the State can push a divide and conquer agenda.

And just for the record, I was trying to give Trump some historical knowledge. White people are dangerous creatures, always have been and will continue to be so. You can not incite these people to a dangerous pitch and expect it to just go away once you either win or lose the white house. This hostile environment that he's creating will only grow angrier and more dangerous as the election ensues and I'm sorry, your race is crazy. You people are not normal, that's just fact
Oh no white people are normal, you are the feral sub humans that have to live segregated from the civilized.

JUST ASK THE LATE GEORGE WALLACE AND MALCOM X.......for the remainder of your life, with or without a presidential title, you are gonna have to watch your back....one thing is certain in this country...we harness crazy motherfuckers by the bus loads.

That sounds like a death threat.

#TeamMino ‎@TheMinoSays
@srjones66 Obama has set race relations back years. Always about race with him. Hate groups have exploded in popularity during his term

9:30 PM - 6 Mar 2016

You know how these fucking conservatives are always whining and screeching about "personal responsibility' and about "accountability"...mother fucking punks are blaming the POTUS for their own blind fears and hatred of minorities...Fuck you all

So many angry white people get very upset if they are held accountable for their hate aimed at Obama.They refuse to take responsibility for their hatred or to hold white people who are members of hate groups responsible for their own actions.

cut the whiny white bit LOL

Stop supporting threats against our elected leaders.

White people built this country. You might want to think about that before doing something stupid.

What? No Yaws'all be chillin' mammy speak today?

cut the whiny white bit LOL

Stop supporting threats against our elected leaders.

White people built this country. You might want to think about that before doing something stupid.
are you scared and cowering ...little puppy...

Forum List

Back