Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back

The OP is correct. Our allies around the world are scared to death that Phrump will have a chance of getting into the WH. The man is a bad dream.

The OP is correct. Our allies around the world are scared to death that Phrump will have a chance of getting into the WH. The man is a bad dream.

Yes their worst nightmares.
If Trump gets elected both sides know he will spill the beans on the worldwide good old boys corrupt club.
Their money making deals behind closed doors might just cease under a President Trump.
I say it's a good thing that professional politicians around the world would be cut off from making money while in office.

Mods, would you also inform these constitutional nuts that thanks to freedom of speech, it works both ways....you don't like what a OP has to say, you have options.....:ahole-1:

This is a private server, buddy. The constitution doesn't apply here, you have no rights. Posting here is a privilege that can be revoked at any time for any reason, or no reason at all. You better get that straight.

Mods, would you also inform these constitutional nuts that thanks to freedom of speech, it works both ways....you don't like what a OP has to say, you have options.....:ahole-1:

This is a private server, buddy. The constitution doesn't apply here, you have no rights. Posting here is a privilege that can be revoked at any time for any reason, or no reason at all. You better get that straight.

Listen, if these people want to ban me, the sun will come up tomar, I'll get plenty of sleep and the world as we know it will go on. In short, I could give a rats fuck....this site is multiplied a zillion times on the www and you know this.

Yes their worst nightmares.
If Trump gets elected both sides know he will spill the beans on the worldwide good old boys corrupt club.
Their money making deals behind closed doors might just cease under a President Trump.
I say it's a good thing that professional politicians around the world would be cut off from making money while in office.

If anyone thinks for one second this billionaire is gonna disrupt the world market, including his dealings, his billions to help the working class of this country, than I have a old Klan hood to sell anyone of you on Ebay....as a black woman I wore it in the 60's

Over and over and over I hear his supporters say, he's gonna bring jobs back from NAFTA....it breaks the heart to see people so stupid and ignorant in believing this shit. I now know why we import foreigners for highly skilled jobs....people in this country are just stupid, so I get it.

Trump never said anything against US citizens of any race, color or sexual orientation.
In fact, his policies would boost minority employment beyond belief.

Over and over and over I hear his supporters say, he's gonna bring jobs back from NAFTA....it breaks the heart to see people so stupid and ignorant in believing this shit. I now know why we import foreigners for highly skilled jobs....people in this country are just stupid, so I get it.

You must have a nice Portfolio.
230 million Americans don't.

They named a street in Washington D.C. after Malcolm X. What does the phrase "release the hatred" mean to the left anyway? If they could really "harness crazy MF's by the busload" half the Obama administration would be on it.

Trump never said anything against US citizens of any race, color or sexual orientation.
Now you just lost all creds.....next?
REALLY? And you say Trump supporters are dumb.
I loathe non-Ricardian Free Trade and Trump has been criticizing it for 20 years.

If that is the case, than why to this day, his family and himself still do business with China in making his products? Oh, miss me on this shit he's a fuckin business man. If he believes in America's workers and hold dear his loathing of policy deals, than why use those same deals and AND AND GET A TAX INCENTIVE FOR IT.......to boost profits for his manufactureing lines? You can't have your cake and eat it to

I loathe non-Ricardian Free Trade and Trump has been criticizing it for 20 years.

If that is the case, than why to this day, his family and himself still do business with China in making his products? Oh, miss me on this shit he's a fuckin business man. If he believes in America's workers and hold dear his loathing of policy deals, than why use those same deals and AND AND GET A TAX INCENTIVE FOR IT.......to boost profits for his manufactureing lines? You can't have your cake and eat it to
Ricardian Free Trade does NOT mean NO Trade or off-shoring.

They named a street in Washington D.C. after Malcolm X. What does the phrase "release the hatred" mean to the left anyway? If they could really "harness crazy MF's by the busload" half the Obama administration would be on it.

Unlike most conservative rednecks, who never seem to get it. Both Senator Bird and Malcolm, changed their ideology as they matured and grew up. If your interested and I'm sure your not, google it someday.
And miss me on this bullshit about Obama...the most intelligent president this nation has ever ever had.

I don't give a shit what it means, now answer the question or move on

Mods please reclass this to whatever subforum is appropriate for brain farts, or whatever this is. Thanks.

And the consensus opinion is that you are a damn racist fool.

I don't give a shit what it means, now answer the question or move on
You sound like a neo-Con.
Take 10 minutes to read up on Ricardian Free Trade before you post anything stupid again.

Unlike most conservative rednecks, who never seem to get it. Both Senator Bird and Malcolm, changed their ideology as they matured and grew up.

And when are YOU going to grow up?

"Mr. Trump please be careful, once you release the hate, its hard getting it back"

Too late.
Put it this way, those on the losing end, won't be blacks, latino's or any other race...but yours. The biggest mistake you white motherfuckers are gonna make is thinking that Jew History will be a repeat....trust me, it ain't going down that way. In a mob, you mf's are bad....best keep it that way.
---------------------------------------- so now you are teamed up with latinos ehh ?? I don't think that they would agree TRed !!
I'm not teamed up with anyone...I'm simply pointing out the rhetoric Trump is kickin up about minorities. and pointing out that we ain't jews. And you white people best get that message. Now whether or not we team up, that's a whole new topic, but I can assure you, when whitey starts popin, they better be specific on their targets....BROWN AND BLACK TOGETHER, YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CHANCE

Forum List

Back