Mr. Bill Clinton

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
I don't know how many of you go through the home page to get to the forums here but there is an interesting article on Bubba and the murdering bastard he is on that page, its what drew me to join here oh so many moons ago. I was reminded of it last night when I saw a documentary last night by a victims rights group in Arkansas who are calling for an investigation into Bubba for murder. The way I see it, there is plenty of evidence to at least investigate this turd, if it was one of us and not Bubba we would probably be indicted already.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clinton.html

I'm going to play devils advocate here, but this sound an awful lot like the aftermath of a little incident in dallas on Nov 22, 1963. :tinfoil:

SmarterThanYou said:
I'm going to play devils advocate here, but this sound an awful lot like the aftermath of a little incident in dallas on Nov 22, 1963. :tinfoil:

Check the details, do a little indepth investigation DK, there is much more solid evidence to this than the Kennedy deal. I mean for godsakes, Roger is on tape talking about Bubba doing coke and also his deal with the cartels for the airstrip. Me and you would be doing 20-life right now on these same charges.

All i'm saying is that anybody who ever had some dirt on Bubba, and if they were obscure enough(or he would've probably had Starr clipped too) has ended up dead, no eyebrows are raised?

OCA said:
Check the details, do a little indepth investigation DK, there is much more solid evidence to this than the Kennedy deal. I mean for godsakes, Roger is on tape talking about Bubba doing coke and also his deal with the cartels for the airstrip. Me and you would be doing 20-life right now on these same charges.
while not discounting what you've researched and believe, there are hundreds out there that have done the same amount and uncovered things for the kennedy assassination.

SmarterThanYou said:
while not discounting what you've researched and believe, there are hundreds out there that have done the same amount and uncovered things for the kennedy assassination.

The Kennedy assassination had more subplots and twists than Days Of Our Lives. You really can only come to one conclusion logically when you study this.....and i'm not saying that Bubba was the trigger man, he's far too smart for that, but he had opponents and roadblocks on his road to power eliminated permanently, the big dirt nap. The evidence is quite clear on this.

I think it was Joe Sobranz who said that the mistake everyone keeps making with Bill Clinton is thinking him some kind of Arkansas hick. He grew up in Hot Springs, amid the bordellos and gambling houses. "If he ever heard a hog called", Sobranz says, "it was in SICILIAN!"

OCA said:

I think you may be on to something OCA...Wasn't one of his Whitehouse staff found dead in a park...self inflicted(?)gunshot wound to the head using a antique weapon...humm..what was up with that coverup? Suicide using a antique weapon is a little suspicious to say the least! :usa:

Forum List

Back