Moving The Timetable Up

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Taqiyya the Liar’s latest lie “We don’t have a strategy yet.”

The truth. The strategy has always been obvious: Never admit that this country is at war; ergo, do not fight Islam’s armies —— fight terrorist “groups.”

Necessitating an adjustment is the only thing ISIS is doing to the longstanding ‘strategy’: Move the timetable up for finalizing constitutional approval for the military to fight touchy-feely wars for the United Nations.

Listen closely to Josh Earnest slide into humanitarian relief —— when no one asked him about humanitarian relief —— if you have any doubts about this Administration’s future plans for the military:

The US military helping injured people after a major natural disaster is the right thing to do, but that has never been enough for Democrats. They want the US military to fight in foreign lands when the US is NOT threatened militarily, while Democrats refuse to fight for this country without the UN’s approval which will never be given against Communism or Islam. In the same vein Taqiyya could not wait to turn victory into defeat in Iraq because Bush the Younger invaded without first getting the UN’s approval.

Parenthetically, transforming the US military into a meals-on-wheels program administered by the United Nations is not a new strategy.

NOTE: Putin shoved the red part up Taqiyya’s rear end with New START. Does anybody really think that a guy who talks like this is abiding by that treaty:

Russia's president, speaking at a pro-Kremlin youth camp at a lake near Moscow, said "it's best not to mess with us," adding "I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers"

Vladimir Putin raised the spectre of nuclear war with the West on Friday as he defied international condemnation over his decision to send thousands of Russian troops and heavy armour into Ukraine.

Accused by Europe and Nato of launching a full-scale invasion of eastern Ukraine, the Russian leader boasted to a group of Russian youngsters that "It's best not to mess with us."

In language not seen since the height of the Cold War, he told his audience: "Thank God, I think no one is thinking of unleashing a large-scale conflict with Russia. I want to remind you that Russia is one of the leading nuclear powers."

Vladimir Putin: Don't mess with nuclear-armed Russia
By Colin Freeman
4:32PM BST 29 Aug 2014

Vladimir Putin Don t mess with nuclear-armed Russia - Telegraph
The Russian will insert the rest of the rigid rod of reality up Taqiyya’s round-brown over at the United Nations when Taqiyya’s goes there for help. I would not be the least bit surprised if it turns out that Putin had a hand in this:
ALL 75 Filipino troops serving as UN peacekeepers in the Golan Heights are now safe after the last batch slipped away under cover of night from Syrian rebels.

All UN peacekeepers in Golan released
This story was published: 14 HOURS AGO August 31, 2014 1:10PM

All UN peacekeepers in Golan released
Finally, I hope you noticed that Josh Earnest never said a word about winning the war. That is true of everything the White House and the MSM ever said about the war. In that sense there is no strategy for winning the war.

Secretary of State John Kerry, speaking at the NATO summit in Wales on Friday, dismissed critics of President Obama’s lack of strategy to fight Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS): “Contrary to what you sort of heard in the politics of our country, the president is totally committed; there is a strategy that is clear, becoming more clear by the day.”

Kerry: Obama’s Strategy to Fight ISIL Is ‘Becoming More Clear By the Day’
BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
September 5, 2014 9:44 am

Kerry Obama 8217 s Strategy to Fight ISIL Is 8216 Becoming More Clear By the Day 8217 Washington Free Beacon
Barack Taqiyya’s strategy was always clear to me. His strategy of no military strategy is the strategy in that he adapted never let a good crisis go to waste and fitted it to foreign policy by manufacturing one crisis after another. His reasoning: A few good military crises will do more to advance global government administered by the United Nations than did all of the UN’s propaganda since 1945. Consider this if you think my interpretation is far-fetched:

1. Barack Taqiyya’s open mic slipup:

Putin’s actions since then told us that Taqiyya had to know that Putin would create a military crisis the minute he had a green light.

Frankly, there is no reason for Russia or China to agree to a global government when their Security Council vetoes gives them everything they want without cost. That makes the Administration’s reckless commitment to the United Nations all the more dangerous.

2. Everybody in Taqiyya’s Administration puts the United Nations before this country’s sovereignty. Both of his secretaries of state made no secret of their commitment to the United Nations. It seems that Kerry cannot open his mouth without invoking the International community.

3. Listen closely to every thing being said and you will hear the Administration and their media mouthpieces nudging Americans towards handing the ISIS military threat to the UNIC (United Nations/International Community). “International coalitions” is code talk for UN control.

NOTE: I’ll wager that if you take an honest survey today you will find that more Americans than ever before believe that the UNIC dealing with the ISIS army is preferable to the US military leading willing allies without involving the United Nations. If my analysis is correct it signifies a subliminal shift in the average American’s view of the United Nations based on nothing more that a scare tactic.

4. NATO is the first line of defense against Putin’s adventurism, while the United Nations is plan B. If past performances offer guidance Plan B is no better than Plan A. In short: Russia is not the former Yugoslavia where dropping bombs from 10,000 feet settles the issue.

Forum List

Back