Moved: Black Star Update 1/30/2014 Terral

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings:

Moved: Black Star Update 1/30/2014 Terral

Okay, so this thread has been moved. Where? I see no notification of any moderator action anywhere and no reason for moving my thread. I click on the topic to get this message:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4nvv5y927qjnof/Screenshot 2014-02-03 10.58.13.png

Terral, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.​

Okay. I do not have permission to access my threat that has apparently been deleted, as the link goes nowhere. Was there a rule violation? Was there profanity involved? I cannot click on the name of the moderator/administrator that took it upon himself to delete my topic, because there is no notification. This looks like yet another conspiracy to hide the truth from the sheeple and the primary reason that serious researchers/investigators cannot post on the website due to constant harassment from the powers that be ....

Forum List

Back