mother sells 5 yr old to perverts....

The mother and the things that bought her are no more than animals, that have turned rabid, as such, a single bullet to the head and burn the bodies, so the disease doesn't spread.
Prayers for the child, she will feel no more pain and for the father that he find some peace, eventually.

A bullet is too humane! :eusa_whistle:

The mother and the things that bought her are no more than animals, that have turned rabid, as such, a single bullet to the head and burn the bodies, so the disease doesn't spread.
Prayers for the child, she will feel no more pain and for the father that he find some peace, eventually.

Good point.
How about 5 bullets separated by s minutes each. one to each knee, one to each elbow and the final one to the brain?

That is so fucking sick I wish I had never heard of this story.

If indeed the charges against the mother are true, she should be locked up for life at the least. The woman should have never had children.

Poor little girl.

Good point.
How about 5 bullets separated by s minutes each. one to each knee, one to each elbow and the final one to the brain?

She's 25 years old. Probably on drugs. I say, life in prison with that picture of that adorable child staring at her 24/7, for the next 70 years.

Yo, people. This is just how blacks are. They do stuff like this. "She was on drugs," for fuck's sake, NO. Whites on drugs draw on each other's faces, they don't sell their children into prostitution. Black mama never saw an adorable child... like any other black mama, she saw an ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. Half-white... not even truly black, right? Came from a white man in a one-night stand.

Lockhart told The Associated Press on Saturday that he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya, and Cumberland County courts had no record of a custody dispute. He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he did not know McNeill.

So word up. White dude (I assume) sticks his dick in black whore. Black whore bears mixed-race child. Mixed-race child is good-looking enough to be sold as some kind of sex slave.

These are the wages of miscegenation. Death, and the devaluation of humanity.

A "one-night stand", ah yes. Biological garbage is what comes of that. He "did not know McNeill", of course. I know him. He's a ******, like the mother. Like humans, only a little less so.

Anyone who tries extrapolating from this as if whites were involved really should be sterilized.

Last edited:
Yo, people. This is just how blacks are. They do stuff like this.

imgres

LOL, we can always count on WJ to break it down to nonsenses!

What are you going to say about the WHITE women who droughed what 8 of her own children?

Yo, people. This is just how blacks are. They do stuff like this. "She was on drugs," for fuck's sake, NO. Whites on drugs draw on each other's faces, they don't sell their children into prostitution. Black mama never saw an adorable child... like any other black mama, she saw an ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. Half-white... not even truly black, right? Came from a white man in a one-night stand.

Lockhart told The Associated Press on Saturday that he and Davis never argued about him raising Shaniya, and Cumberland County courts had no record of a custody dispute. He described his relationship with Davis as a "one-night stand" and said he did not know McNeill.

So word up. White dude (I assume) sticks his dick in black whore. Black whore bears mixed-race child. Mixed-race child is good-looking enough to be sold as some kind of sex slave.

A "one-night stand", ah yes. Biological garbage is what comes of that. He "did not know McNeill", of course. I know him. He's a ******, like the mother. Like humans, only a little less so.

Anyone who tries extrapolating from this as if whites were involved really should be sterilized.

I guess they don't ban people around here huh? I wouldn't be surprised if you say the kid deserved it b/c she was mixed. You are one SICK individual to come to this thread and spray your diahreah!! Don't bother replying to me, I won't respond!

Last edited:

Good point.

She's 25 years old. Probably on drugs. I say, life in prison with that picture of that adorable child staring at her 24/7, for the next 70 years.

She's also pregnant. If anyone should have been sterilized, it should have been her!

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities have suspended their search for a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother, who is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

mal left out

Late Saturday, Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse – prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay or obstruct an officer. She is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $51,000 bond.

Chance said that arrest documents say Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Search for missing girl focuses on Lee County :: WRAL.com

the father had custody of the child for most of the little girl's life..then the mother got a job and a house and the father let her have the child...and she sold the child. i cannot begin to understand this or wrap my head around the type of woman who would do this.

I always thought the death penalty should apply to sexual predators that target children. That "mother" should be shot. The authorities should let the father shoot her.
:eek: Are you gonna let the kid watch?

Happened all the time in the gallant South.

I wish it were only the South that children were abused. It's not. This case is particularly gruesome, too many pictures. Makes many, including myself sick and uncomfortable.

When we stop caring for the most vulnerable, be they children, handicapped, elderly, we've lost ourselves.

As the father of a 2 year old girl, this story breaks my heart. I can only thank God that my little girl is being raised in a loving, nurturing, strong family.

Stories like this make me sick to my stomach when I think about those who "purchased" her. How many more children did they buy? If they ever catch the people who bought her they should be tried and after conviction, executed by firing squad in public right after the mother who sold her to them is shot.

This kind of sickness is not limited to any one race. Whites are no better than blacks. Your racism is despicable.

Sickos are all over the map. This particular story being from the South means nothing at all...unless you're a stupid fool.

This kind of sickness is not limited to any one race. Whites are no better than blacks. Your racism is despicable.

Sickos are all over the map. This particular story being from the South means nothing at all...unless you're a stupid fool.

Not defending her but she meant in the pre civil war south with slaves.

Forum List

Back