mother sells 5 yr old to perverts....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by strollingbones, Nov 16, 2009.

1. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Authorities have suspended their search for a 5-year-old girl reported missing by her mother, who is charged with human trafficking and child abuse involving prostitution.

mal left out

Late Saturday, Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, was charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse – prostitution, filing a false police report and resist, delay or obstruct an officer. She is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $51,000 bond.

Chance said that arrest documents say Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Search for missing girl focuses on Lee County :: WRAL.com

the father had custody of the child for most of the little girl's life..then the mother got a job and a house and the father let her have the child...and she sold the child. i cannot begin to understand this or wrap my head around the type of woman who would do this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    With you there Bones, many emotions arise from reading that story, none of them are particularly pleasant. I simply hope the child is found unharmed. From there the justice system must do its job.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    There should be a special hell for a woman like that. I feel sick.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Xenophon

Xenophon Gone and forgotten

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,751
    Terrible.

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    They should beat her till she tells them who she sold the child too. And if she lies beat her some more.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    the story was local to fayetteville which is where i grew up much of the time....it has gone national....
    they are searching for her around carolina trace....i know the area....they are looking for a body...its a kudzu mess in the area they are searching...okay i am assuming they are looking for a body....

i really dont know how to react to this story of this woman. i just cant imagine the type of person that would do this. it is beyond me.

7. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    sgt this should be big news in your area .... i think they know who she sold the child to...that is so hard to type...they have videos of the man with the child.

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    I don't watch TV news.

9. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +350
    And what is even more disturbing is, how many of these 'bastads' have already gotten away with this kind of abuse?

Sometimes I cannot get over how genetically flawed the human DNA is. These kinds of stories sends chills through my spine, thinking of the terror, abuse and pain that these little kids must be enduring.

I agree with one of the posters, that woman should be beaten until she discloses where this child is, I just do not have any mercy for those who do this and like crimes against humanity. I guess wanting this action to be used makes me just as 'DNA Flawed", but one has to feel the rage against those who do this.

10. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Couldn't agree more.

Harming an innocent child has to be the most horrific thing a person does, and there should be a hell here on earth for those that do it. Make their pain 1000 times worse than what they put the child they harm through. I am sick to my stomach just thinking about this little girl, and all the other children out there we don't know about yet.