Mother of 100 deported

I agree with TN. They took their chances and they knew what they were doing. If they're caught, they pay the price. I feel bad for their family members that are here legally, and that some are left behind, but ffs they knew what they were risking and why are they crying about it now that they're paying the piper?

Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Having children is NOT a pass.
:crybaby:
Deport away America!
O.k., empty the trailer parks, but where are you going to deport them to?
their hut in Columbia? :dunno:
You really want to depopulate Dixie of white people?
are you saying white southerners are illegals? Or are you saying people that live in trailer parks are illegal? Do you know what you are saying?
I guess you have a problem reading your own original post.

And I'm not saying "all" or anything like that, just saying a substantial amount.
Deer geebus

I agree with TN. They took their chances and they knew what they were doing. If they're caught, they pay the price. I feel bad for their family members that are here legally, and that some are left behind, but ffs they knew what they were risking and why are they crying about it now that they're paying the piper?
I hate it for the kids. I sincerely do. Like the story of the kids watching ICE arrest their dad after dropping them off for school.. But it was THEIR mistakes leading up to it.

Why don't they just take their kids with them?

I've never understood that.
Would you take your kids to live in that shithole? I sure as hell wouldn't.
If I had minor children, they would live with me, wherever that might be.
Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
O.k., empty the trailer parks, but where are you going to deport them to?
There is no US/Mexico deportation treaty. Regulations have been developed jointly to allow for fast acceptance of deportees, often within 24 hours, provide there is proof of Mexican citizenship. A problem arises when the deportees do not have valid Mexican identification. In the past, Mexico has accepted deportees from the US without challenge trusting that the US would not send non-Mexican deportees to them. With recent comment from the administration regarding dumping non-Mexican deportees in Mexico, that cooperation may not exist in the future which could slow the deportation process down.

I hate it for the kids. I sincerely do. Like the story of the kids watching ICE arrest their dad after dropping them off for school.. But it was THEIR mistakes leading up to it.
I think if you ask the father what mistake he made, it would be getting caught, not bringing his family to the US or having children in the US.

I think if you ask the father what mistake he made, it would be getting caught, not bringing his family to the US or having children in the US.
Maybe you are right. Another reason I'm glad he got arrested. Thanks

I think it's a tragic situation. Does the fault lie with the father who only hopes to give his family a better life than he had? Or the corrupt governments in Mexico that created the environment where people leave their country to attain a decent life for their family? Or the inconsistent US immigration policy which at times have welcomed illegal immigrants, punctuated by periods of rigid enforcement followed periods of amnesty?

I think it's a tragic situation. Does the fault lie with the father who only hopes to give his family a better life than he had? Or the corrupt governments in Mexico that created the environment where people leave their country to attain a decent life for their family? Or the inconsistent US immigration policy which at times have welcomed illegal immigrants, punctuated by periods of rigid enforcement followed periods of amnesty?
it is quite obvious it's his fault. Along with his multiple convictions.

Why don't they just take their kids with them?

I've never understood that.
---------------------------------------------------------- better life in the USA , better food , doctors , schools and just everything is better in the USA Norwegan .
Oh, I see. So the decision to break up their families is their own.

That is one of the consequences they accept making the choice to break the law.

Both governments are guilty of what you say. It makes the choice illegals made easy to understand, but it doesn't excuse it. Ironically, I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there. We like that Mexican illegals are reduced, but now we are going to make it harder for companies to do business there, which will make the Mexican economy harder for folks again, so more will again try to come here.
Once we build the wall, they'll start coming other ways. Like boats. Meanwhile, Trump wants to cut back Coast Guard funding. It should be increased, not decreased, considering what will happen once the wall is built. It won't be just people getting smuggled; it will be drugs.

Both governments are guilty of what you say. It makes the choice illegals made easy to understand, but it doesn't excuse it. Ironically, I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there. We like that Mexican illegals are reduced, but now we are going to make it harder for companies to do business there, which will make the Mexican economy harder for folks again, so more will again try to come here.
Once we build the wall, they'll start coming other ways. Like boats. Meanwhile, Trump wants to cut back Coast Guard funding. It should be increased, not decreased, considering what will happen once the wall is built. It won't be just people getting smuggled; it will be drugs.
I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there

It went down? I remember reading about how there are 1 million less Mexican illegals in the country. That was over a 10 year span. Is that what you are talking about?
Mexicans are still more than half of the illegal problem.
IDK maybe im out of date?

I think part of the reason the number of Mexican illegals has gone down sharply over the past years is because the U.S. has been sending jobs there

It went down? I remember reading about how there are 1 million less Mexican illegals in the country. That was over a 10 year span. Is that what you are talking about?
Mexicans are still more than half of the illegal problem.
IDK maybe im out of date?
Less than half the illegals trying to enter the country are Mexican now, is what I've heard. More are from Central America.

whats the difference , they are all the same third world types eh ?? A 'guat' , mex or a 'belizean , or if they keep being starved in 'venzuela' then we the USA will get some of those . They are all south american third worlders that can't sustain themselves or build good societies .

Last edited:
----------------------------------- I hate it for the American kids that are having their school rooms , playgrounds , and education plus 'bilingualism' and general societies infected by gangs and the general OTHERS . When I remember I thank my Sainted parents for putting IKE in office so that he could do 'operation wetback' which cleaned up my country for all of my lifetime until 1986 amnesty . And by 86 I had it made in the shade for quite a few years .

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
It would actually reinforce how important it is to ship these breeders out, as fast as possible. Get them out before they produce more dependants, that will leech off of our system. After convicted felons, ( being illegal aside for a moment...), the women illegals who have given birth, or are pregnant; should be the next highest priority for deportation.

couldn't find the article but one of the articles I did link on this board is about mexico having problem accepting its mexicans that can't speak the mexican lingo and can only speak English . So mexico is being forced to accept mexicans that can't function properly in mexicos third world society .

couldn't find the article but one of the articles I did link on this board is about mexico having problem accepting its mexicans that can't speak the mexican lingo and can only speak English . So mexico is being forced to accept mexicans that can't function properly in mexicos third world society .
Too bad for them...

Forum List

Back