How Trump has put the breaks on illegal immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How Trump has put the breaks on illegal immigration - read more

After a first few weeks best remembered for accusations about intrigue with Russia, gobsmacking presidential tweets about President Barack Obama and West Wing palace intrigue, the general impression is that the Trump administration has accomplished little but generate controversy.

Dearest leader is truly a man of great ability. Obongo is a scandalous backstabbing weasel. May the beetles of a thousand cadavers infest his asshole for all eternity.
May his wife look like a ma...
I see my hex is already working....
Trump!

Dearest leader is truly a man of great ability. Obongo is a scandalous backstabbing weasel. May the beetles of a thousand cadavers infest his asshole for all eternity.
Trump!

Based from racist piece of shit propaganda....... What is your credibility here?

Trump!

Based from racist piece of shit propaganda....... What is your credibility here?

I am Coley McBanjolips son of Black Jim McBanjolips and Ms. Sadie Mudduck...I am pleased to make yo acquaintance suh. Is that yo boat? Can I drives it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back