Mother of 100 deported

No, I don't pay attention to any of the shit you guys make up.
^^^ "Don't pay attention" fail

It is the only approach toward the willfully insane.
Yea blame the cray crays for your failure. How American.

I'm good, thanks for the concern, you're the one starting hissyfit threads.
im rubber, you are glue :boohoo:
you're childish through and through.

Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Having children is NOT a pass.
:crybaby:
Deport away America!

Put the kids with a well-off American family, as foster children, and then they can be taken care of by the family's undocumented Mexican nanny.

^^^ "Don't pay attention" fail

well played, Edgar.
I will inform you, since awareness isn't your strong suit; throwing out "you're the one starting hissyfit threads" makes you sound like an 8 year old.

well played, Edgar.
I will inform you, since awareness isn't your strong suit; throwing out "you're the one starting hissyfit threads" makes you sound like an 8 year old.

I think it's pretty apparent, the "contribution" of your thread here pard.

well played, Edgar.

I made a hypothetical to express the extent of my opinion. That's what this board is for. To discuss things.
Get a clue, dumbass.
Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4bEJu7cBb

well played, Edgar.

I made a hypothetical to express the extent of my opinion. That's what this board is for. To discuss things.
Get a clue, dumbass.
Online trolls really ARE horrible people: Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2559860/Online-trolls-really-ARE-horrible-people-researchers-Narcissistic-Machiavellian-psychopathic-sadistic.html#ixzz4bEJu7cBb

Oh that's cute, never saw that here before. Do you have any experience on a real political discussion board?

well played, Edgar.

Get a clue, dumbass.

Oh that's cute, never saw that here before. Do you have any experience on a real political discussion board?
Indeed. Its not the first time I have tried to make you realize you need help. You are welcome.
Are you going to comment on the OP, or ocntinue to be a narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic sadist?

Why don't they just take their kids with them?

I've never understood that.
In most cases, there will be members of the illegal immigrant's family who are US citizens or legal permanent residents. If the children are US citizens, or permanent residents, it often makes more sense to leave them with their realities than to take them back to Mexico or some other country.

It certainly is traumatic for a child to lose a parent but it is also traumatic for a child to lose their whole family, friends, and their home. The parent being deported is likely to make the decision that is in the best interest of the child.

In most cases, there will be members of the illegal immigrant's family who are US citizens or legal permanent residents. If the children are US citizens, or permanent residents, it often makes more sense to leave them with their realities than to take them back to Mexico or some other country.

It certainly is traumatic for a child to lose a parent but it is also traumatic for a child to lose their whole family, friends, and their home. The parent being deported is likely to make the decision that is in the best interest of the child.
Why do you think they consider them? They didn't consider them when they chose to be an illegal and have this reality a possibility.

Why do you think they consider them? They didn't consider them when they chose to be an illegal and have this reality a possibility.
Most parents certainly do consider their children in coming to the US as most come to earn enough money to support their family. Some bring their children with them. Others have children while in the US.

Keep in mind that almost half of the illegal immigrants in the US came into the country legally. For one reason or another, they either did not return home when their visa expired or apply for an extension. What a lot of people don't understand is overstaying a visa is not a criminal offense according to our immigration laws and there is no penalty. It is considered a status violation and deportation is a correction of status, not punishment.

Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
O.k., empty the trailer parks, but where are you going to deport them to?

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
their hut in Columbia? :dunno:

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
You really want to depopulate Dixie of white people?

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
are you saying white southerners are illegals? Or are you saying people that live in trailer parks are illegal? Do you know what you are saying?

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!
are you saying white southerners are illegals? Or are you saying people that live in trailer parks are illegal? Do you know what you are saying?
I guess you have a problem reading your own original post.

And I'm not saying "all" or anything like that, just saying a substantial amount.

Forum List

Back