Mother of 100 deported

Why don't they just take their kids with them?

I've never understood that.
---------------------------------------------------------- better life in the USA , better food , doctors , schools and just everything is better in the USA Norwegan .
Oh, I see. So the decision to break up their families is their own.
Absolutely! They can take the kids back where they came from until the children reach their majority. Then the children can apply for a US passport, using their US birth certificate, and come back to the US.

as far as inconsistent , maybe , but TRUMP has only been around a little over 50 days so we will see . I also think that self deportation is happening and supposedly incoming border hoppers is reduced Flopper .
What you fail to see is the long term. Trump has 4 years possibly 8. If Democrats get control of the Senate, they will block most his initiatives. Control of government will change as it always does and the pendulum will swing back in other direction.

The only way to really solve the problem is through laws, laws that express what America really want in regard to immigration. In that way, the immigration problem is solved now and the future.

---------------------------------------------------------- better life in the USA , better food , doctors , schools and just everything is better in the USA Norwegan .
Absolutely! They can take the kids back where they came from until the children reach their majority. Then the children can apply for a US passport, using their US birth certificate, and come back to the US.
It's not quite that simple. Undocumented immigrant families are just like all American families in that they are different. Often they are a mixture of US Citizens, legal residents, undocumented immigrants, sometimes from different countries. Some have good jobs. Some are in school. The stereotype of the undocumented immigrant family is just as phony as the stereotype of the American family.

1. Trump is not really deporting illegals like he promised. He is only picking up illegals here and there only those with criminal records which is nothing new. He is not raiding churches, markets, schools etc etc. The question is .... What should we do with the rest of illegals?
2. All illegals are not receiving welfares. Lots of them have jobs and paying taxes that they don't get the benefits.
As I previously posted over and over..... There is NO such thing as self deportation. Why would/should they? Lots of them are suffering now but they are still here.
3. Again they will NOT take their kids with them to Mexico especially those with anchor babies. These been proven over and over by the 100 thousands. We the tax payers will end up feeding and housing these kids which we never have worry for them before.
And If they take their American kids with them........ no homes, no food, no school etc etc .............. What do you think their futures will be? Then come back here when they reach adulthood............. as bunch of criminals, probably with kids and their families.

So to all Einstein ..... WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

I keep hearing deport deport deport..... Well we are not doing that all. So NOW WHAT?

Last edited:

It's not quite that simple. Undocumented immigrant families are just like all American families in that they are different. Often they are a mixture of US Citizens, legal residents, undocumented immigrants, sometimes from different countries. Some have good jobs. Some are in school. The stereotype of the undocumented immigrant family is just as phony as the stereotype of the American family.
While I understand your use of "undocumented immigrants" as opposed to illegal aliens, as well as your observation of the various types of family composition, I do not agree with allowing those who are here without having complied with our laws, rules, and regulations to have an advantage over others who have, or are following the proper way to gain legal entry to the US.

Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Having children is NOT a pass.
:crybaby:
Deport away America!

You are a good example of an idiot.
Not at all. I hope they deport you as well. You would love Venezuela

as far as inconsistent , maybe , but TRUMP has only been around a little over 50 days so we will see . I also think that self deportation is happening and supposedly incoming border hoppers is reduced Flopper .
What you fail to see is the long term. Trump has 4 years possibly 8. If Democrats get control of the Senate, they will block most his initiatives. Control of government will change as it always does and the pendulum will swing back in other direction.

The only way to really solve the problem is through laws, laws that express what America really want in regard to immigration. In that way, the immigration problem is solved now and the future.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- long term or for my LIFETIME . i'll count on the President for the next 8 years and then maybe Pence . Laughable politicians say , decrease illegals but let in more Legals , i say , feck that !! Or laughable pols say , let them serve in the military to earn citizenship to which i also say , feck that !!. I certainly don't have any faith in POLITICIANS laws which THEY don't enforce anyway or they distort or twist the laws but Trump may be ok on this issue . -------------- Concerning the general subject of immigration . I want NONE or very limited immigration of special people that pay their way due to them having specialties that the USA needs Flopper .

Last edited:
Naw, I made that up but lets consider this hypothetical for a moment. Would it change your mind about shipping her criminal ass off?
Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!

-------------------------------------------- are your boatbuilding illegal labor skipping back to their third world home lands Charwin ?? :afro:

1. Trump is not really deporting illegals like he promised. He is only picking up illegals here and there only those with criminal records which is nothing new. He is not raiding churches, markets, schools etc etc. The question is .... What should we do with the rest of illegals?
2. All illegals are not receiving welfares. Lots of them have jobs and paying taxes that they don't get the benefits.
As I previously posted over and over..... There is NO such thing as self deportation. Why would/should they? Lots of them are suffering now but they are still here.
3. Again they will NOT take their kids with them to Mexico especially those with anchor babies. These been proven over and over by the 100 thousands. We the tax payers will end up feeding and housing these kids which we never have worry for them before.
And If they take their American kids with them........ no homes, no food, no school etc etc .............. What do you think their futures will be? Then come back here when they reach adulthood............. as bunch of criminals, probably with kids and their families.

I keep hearing deport deport deport..... Well we are not doing that all. So NOW WHAT?
To me it's obvious. We create good immigration laws. By good, I mean fair, enforceable laws that go to the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately, our immigration law enforcement is really optional the way our immigration laws are written. That needs to change, otherwise we will continue to have the same wide swings in immigration enforcement with each change in administration. We should create a workable tracking system for Vista holders to see that they either leave the country upon expiration of their visa or they renew it. We require that all visa holder change their address with ICE within 10 days of moving. We provide a path to citizenship for those that have proven they are an asset and not a liability to this country and for children brought into the country. We enhance the E-Verify system and require all employers to use it and for those who knowing hire undocumented immigrants, we provide stiff penalties. We increase boarder security, but we do not build a wall. We increase the number of work vistas across the board. We continue and expand the program we started a few years ago that informs would be undocumented immigrants the problems they will face if they enter the country illegally. And lastly, we continue to deport convicted felons.

Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years. Most undocumented immigrants would be able to qualify for legal entry and the wait time would not be near that long. In fact, the wait could be fairly short if they have immediate family in the US who are US citizens.

----------------------------------------------------------------------- long term or for my LIFETIME . i'll count on the President for the next 8 years and then maybe Pence . Laughable politicians say , decrease illegals but let in more Legals , i say , feck that !! Or laughable pols say , let them serve in the military to earn citizenship to which i also say , feck that !!. I certainly don't have any faith in POLITICIANS laws which THEY don't enforce anyway or they distort or twist the laws but Trump may be ok on this issue . -------------- Concerning the general subject of immigration . I want NONE or very limited immigration of special people that pay their way due to them having specialties that the USA needs Flopper .
It has been proven over and over that legal immigration to the US is beneficial, very beneficial. Immigrants start twice as may new businesses as native born Americans. 40% the of largest corporations in this country were founded by immigrants or their children.

Legal immigration is not an easy process. It takes guts and determination to leave your home, job, friends, and build a whole new life in a new country. This is exactly the kind of people America needs, risk takers, that have known real hardships and can appreciate what America has to offer.

Unfortunately, 3rd and 4th generation immigrants which includes most of the country have become risk adverse, happy to just collect a paycheck and make it to retirement.

I don't care about what some group of experts / liars have to say . In my experience things were just fine and dandy throughout the time that 'IKE' did his Operation Wetback till Reagan / bush did their amnesty Flopper .

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!

Not at all. I hope they deport you as well. You would love Venezuela

Why, I was born and raised here. We should deport you to Canada for spreading your propaganda.

Me? Hell no.
Fuck em all.
Its THEIR fault.
Deport away America!

-------------------------------------------- are your boatbuilding illegal labor skipping back to their third world home lands Charwin ?? :afro:

I know you are going to mention my boat Pismoe. It's not a boat it's a yacht ducked in Key Biscayne.
There are no illegals in Key Biscayne Pismoe but I'll be more than happy to ship you where all whites resides and not a single minorities can be seen.

I know you don't like me saying ...... There is no such thing as self deportation............. All I'm telling you are the facts and reality in life.

1. To me it's obvious. We create good immigration laws. By good, I mean fair, enforceable laws that go to the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately, our immigration law enforcement is really optional the way our immigration laws are written. That needs to change, otherwise we will continue to have the same wide swings in immigration enforcement with each change in administration. We should create a workable tracking system for Vista holders to see that they either leave the country upon expiration of their visa or they renew it. We require that all visa holder change their address with ICE within 10 days of moving. We provide a path to citizenship for those that have proven they are an asset and not a liability to this country and for children brought into the country. We enhance the E-Verify system and require all employers to use it and for those who knowing hire undocumented immigrants, we provide stiff penalties. We increase boarder security, but we do not build a wall. We increase the number of work vistas across the board. We continue and expand the program we started a few years ago that informs would be undocumented immigrants the problems they will face if they enter the country illegally. And lastly, we continue to deport convicted felons.

2. Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years.
3. Most undocumented immigrants would be able to qualify for legal entry and the wait time would not be near that long. In fact, the wait could be fairly short if they have immediate family in the US who are US citizens.[/B]

1. Agree.
2. Why would they? Go back where there are no future? Then you and I will take care their siblings? It's far more complicated than saying self deport. On top of that trump is only picking illegals with criminal r cords.
3. The chances of undocumented immigrants to qualify is very very low. How is that going to work? Go to US embassy... I want to go to America. Then should see thousands of undocumented immigrants lining up outside the US embassies all over the world........ The chances is about ZERO.

Immigrants with a green card holder petitioning a family like spouse will takes at least 10 years. A US citizens petitioning a spouse will take a minimum of 2 years. That is if you have a family trying to petition you with the affidavit of support from his/her tax returns making sure the petitioner can feed you when they get here.

1. To me it's obvious. We create good immigration laws. By good, I mean fair, enforceable laws that go to the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately, our immigration law enforcement is really optional the way our immigration laws are written. That needs to change, otherwise we will continue to have the same wide swings in immigration enforcement with each change in administration. We should create a workable tracking system for Vista holders to see that they either leave the country upon expiration of their visa or they renew it. We require that all visa holder change their address with ICE within 10 days of moving. We provide a path to citizenship for those that have proven they are an asset and not a liability to this country and for children brought into the country. We enhance the E-Verify system and require all employers to use it and for those who knowing hire undocumented immigrants, we provide stiff penalties. We increase boarder security, but we do not build a wall. We increase the number of work vistas across the board. We continue and expand the program we started a few years ago that informs would be undocumented immigrants the problems they will face if they enter the country illegally. And lastly, we continue to deport convicted felons.

2. Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years or longer.
3. Most undocumented immigrants would be able to qualify for legal entry and the wait time would not be near that long. In fact, the wait could be fairly short if they have immediate family in the US who are US citizens.[/B]

1. Agree.
2. Why would they? Go back where there are no future? Then you and I will take care their siblings? It's far more complicated than saying self deport. On top of that trump is only picking illegals with criminal r cords.
3. The chances of undocumented immigrants to qualify is very very low. How is that going to work? Go to US embassy... I want to go to America. Then should see thousands of undocumented immigrants lining up outside the US embassies all over the world........ The chances is about ZERO.

Immigrants with a green card holder petitioning a family like spouse will takes at least 10 years. A US citizens petitioning a spouse will take a minimum of 2 years. That is if you have a family trying to petition you with the affidavit of support from his/her tax returns making sure the petitioner can feed you when they get here.
I agree the line for immigration for some immigrants is so long that they need not apply. However, many will find it better to voluntarily deport themselves and waive the immigration hearing rather than be deported with no hope of legally returning for ten years.

For the vast number that have not been picked up by ICE, they should just sit tight and this wave of rigid enforce will not last forever. Someday we will get immigration laws that make sense and the country can move on.

Last edited:
there are all kindsa way Flopper !! --- Immigrants Canceling Their Food Stamps over Fears of Being Deported --- and some of them are self imposed Flopper !!
Unless you have already been detained by ICE or received a summons, there's not much reason to do so.

Undocumented immigrants have been leaving the country for years. They enter the US on a temporary visa, overstay because of school, a job, or other personal reasons and then they return home. There is no penalty and they can come back into the country, hopefully legally.

2. Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years.

1. Agree.

English literacy does not appear to be your strong point. This lack tends to cast some doubt on your claims.

2. Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years or longer.

1. Agree.

I agree the line for immigration for some immigrants is so long that they need not apply. However, many will find it better to voluntarily deport themselves and waive the immigration hearing rather than be deported with no hope of legally returning for ten years.

For the vast number that have not been picked up by ICE, they should just sit tight and this wave of rigid enforce will not last forever. Someday we will get immigration laws that make sense and the country can move on.

The chances of coming here legally after self deportation is not clear. There is no mention that if you self deport you will guarantee a return after 10 years.

Forum List

Back