Mother forced to consent to genital mutilation of son to get out of jail

The father is doing the right thing. ........ :thup:
Hell yes. Prevention of disease and it's healthy.

Sunni Man
AvgGuyIA

Are you two really saying that mutilating young girls has some benefit or is good thing to do to them?

Please PLEASE tell me you are not in favor of this horrendous, barbaric crime.

Luddly Neddite
The man wanted his SON to look like him, not his daughter. Vaginal mutilation is just that...mutalation and should be outlawed.

Mom is a nut job. Sever parental rights, give the child to the father, and move on.

You're right.

I had just read a news article about the percentage of girls who are mutilated in Egypt and my mind jumped to that.

The mother fully agreed that the boy should be circumcized. After she and daddy broke up, she decided to get back at her former lover by violating the agreement.

Maybe mothers and fathers should make a commitment to one another before having a child to weaponize.

it's a circumcision

I knew a man in the Navy that got one, b/c he needed to get it done. He called his mother and cursed her for not doing it when he was a child. It hurt that much.

so all you anti circ people are ignorant fucking morans
It's one thing I can't wrap my head around, how the Left has taken up circumcision as a new "cause". It's like they are foregoing any rational basis for the things they are against these days. Now you see college kids taking up this fake cause and spewing resentment because their parents had them circumcised at birth. I'm circumcised and so are my three boys. Medical science and the World Health Organization support it as a way to avoid many possible future health issues.

The Left is brainless as usual in the stupid causes they take up.

Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.

The lady is a nut she's in jail for child abduction not trying to prevent a circumcision, also, you anti-circumscision peopole are out of your fucking minds, it is a proven scientific fact that circumcision prevents STDs and is in the best welfare of the child.

No doubt the father's a religious nutjob.
More than likely. Maybe he is an ex priest likes to fiddle little boys...must be some reason him and this judge are so infatuated with a 4 year old's penis.
And of course, the son's opinion doesn't matter one whit.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?
He is 4 so no - his opinion is immaterial - for OBVIOUS reasons. Abused? That is idiotic.

She is in jail because she violated the agreement they signed and I would be willing to bet that the circumcision has little to do with the jail time. It might have something to do with keeping the child from the father during his custody - a serious offense.

The mother is simply nuts.
Stupid beyond words. Amazes me how how many stupid people think like dictators.
They aren't jews or muslims so no he is doing nothing more than mutilating the child for his own sick pleasure.
Circumcision case Jailed mom who hid with 4-year-old boy signs consent for procedure - Sun Sentinel

That judge and that father deserve charges of child abuse and assault with a deadly weapon should he purposely mutilate the boy for his own sick pleasure. That pos judge needs thrown off the bench...this is what happens when we allow judges get it in their head they can do as they please and it will never stop until the people start dishing out justice old south style.
A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.
No he doesn't. My son has blue eyes...hmm maybe I should inject some poison in his eyes to make them turn brown like mine....just shut the fuck up and get lost.
Agree. If he wants it done when he turns of age go for it. His body his choice. That judge and that fathers obsession with this child's genitals is disturbing to say the least.
Talk about hysterical.
Talk about ignorant of risks and damage both mental and physical this child will go through because the sperm donor is infatuated with his penis.

A father has a right to have his son "look" like him. This is none of the mother's business. Good for the Judge and "get over it" to the hysterical mother who doesn't believe in this heathy procedure.
It's good to see a conservative come out and plainly say what all the others in this thread are clearly thinking. Shut your big mouth and TAKE IT Hironimus! :laugh:
Yeah they probably think the same of Josh Duggar's victims....
Full of shit. If you are to incompetent or lazy to clean your dick then you don't need one period.
it's a circumcision

I knew a man in the Navy that got one, b/c he needed to get it done. He called his mother and cursed her for not doing it when he was a child. It hurt that much.

Morons numb nuts. If you are going to insult people try spelling the insult correctly other wise you make yourself look dumber than need be.

th

class dismessed

someone starts an op that claims a woman is being forced to mutilate herself to see her kids then it turns out shes a criminal and is trying to prevent a circumcision, and then this same person calls another person dumb.

you have no integrity, therefore I thank you for calling me brilliant.

By the way how in the world were authorities allowed to take a woman out of a battered women's shelter and immediately jail her? And how the hell does succumbing to the demand of an unnecessary medical procedure for her child get her out of jail? Isn't that coercion?
My god you are an idiot.

The link explained everything and you still can’t comprehend while pointing at other leveling asinine accusations.

This is RDean level stupidity.

Last edited:
someone starts an op that claims a woman is being forced to mutilate herself to see her kids then it turns out shes a criminal and is trying to prevent a circumcision, and then this same person calls another person dumb.

Did you not read the thread at all, or are you just really stupid?

More than likely. Maybe he is an ex priest likes to fiddle little boys...must be some reason him and this judge are so infatuated with a 4 year old's penis.

They are having to DRAG HIM into the hospital for COSMETIC SURGERY that removes nerve dense tissue, that he doesn't want removed.

This poor boy is going to be in terrible pain for a long time, for the sick cosmetic wishes of his father.

I thought we were a modern society that didn't allow children to be abused in this manner for the fashion whims of their parents?

Where's the damn outrage? If it's a little girl, those little bits of nerve dense tissue are protected by law. Why do we pretend we're cutting off nerveless rubber from boys?
He is 4 so no - his opinion is immaterial - for OBVIOUS reasons. Abused? That is idiotic.

She is in jail because she violated the agreement they signed and I would be willing to bet that the circumcision has little to do with the jail time. It might have something to do with keeping the child from the father during his custody - a serious offense.

They aren't jews or muslims so no he is doing nothing more than mutilating the child for his own sick pleasure.

No he doesn't. My son has blue eyes...hmm maybe I should inject some poison in his eyes to make them turn brown like mine....just shut the fuck up and get lost.
Agree. If he wants it done when he turns of age go for it. His body his choice. That judge and that fathers obsession with this child's genitals is disturbing to say the least.
Talk about hysterical.
Talk about ignorant of risks and damage both mental and physical this child will go through because the sperm donor is infatuated with his penis.

It's good to see a conservative come out and plainly say what all the others in this thread are clearly thinking. Shut your big mouth and TAKE IT Hironimus! :laugh:
Full of shit. If you are to incompetent or lazy to clean your dick then you don't need one period.
it's a circumcision

Morons numb nuts. If you are going to insult people try spelling the insult correctly other wise you make yourself look dumber than need be.
You seem to be obsessed with dick in this thread.. Whether to circumcise or not is a matter for the father to decide for his son. It's not your decision and not for you to butt in with your liberal notition of running people's lives. A circumsized penis is a healthy penis with no disgusting "smedgmah" cheese to gross out your wife.

Last edited:

Talk about hysterical.

it's a circumcision

You seem to be obsessed with dick in this thread.. Whether to circumcise or not is a matter for the father to decide for his son. It's not your decision and not for you to butt in with your liberal notition of running people's lives. A circumsized penis is a healthy penis with no disgusting "smedgmah" cheese to gross out your wife.
Only people obsessed with this child's penis is the sperm donor and the judge. Oh and no its not the sperm donor's decision not until he pops a kid out his penis hole. Its the mothers decision since she gave birth to him. She has a major medical malpractice lawsuit in the making and assault charge against the sperm donor if he mutilates her son. Its very simple to keep ANY dick clean. Just use a wash cloth and soap. To fail to do so is absolute laziness and incompetence and your dick deserves to rot and fall off.

Did you not read the thread at all, or are you just really stupid?
I read the op and the link it came with.

my comments stand.

and fuck off

Forum List

Back