Mother Calls Out School Administration After Closing School Library Once Explicit Reading Material Was Discovered

You can teach Biology AND Creationism. You're not permitted to teach your personal beliefs in public schools.

One of my old high school history teachers was a Christian. He talked about Jesus as a man rather frequently since that part was history. He specifically made a point of saying that whether or not we believe that He's the Son of God was up to us. (I do for the record just making a point here.)

Perhaps they should then take a bigger interest in what their children are reading rather than resort to allowing the government to ban books other parents may feel are okay for their children...
You obviously haven't been paying attention. Parents are getting involved like never before.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. Parents are getting involved like never before.

Oh, I have been paying attention and I've been exceedingly thankful that my children are grown and out of the mess that has become the education system in this country.

Oh, I have been paying attention and I've been exceedingly thankful that my children are grown and out of the mess that has become the education system in this country.
I agree with you. It's a freak show and that's why more parents are getting involved.

Yes unlike Trump sucking MAGTARDS.

2012321040.jpg

Forum List

Back