Mother Calls Out School Administration After Closing School Library Once Explicit Reading Material Was Discovered

Do you have a link for that?
It's all over the fucking news. But since you asked nicely. May not say anything about certain books in article but since I live in Escambia county it was all over the local news and the judge in this case was appointed by Trump before you even call him a lib.

These people. You probably have read about Escambia county Florida a group is trying to ban hundreds of books in the schools and to top it off one is the webster dictionary and encyclopedia's. Some may be justified but for Christ sakes, dictionary and encyclopedia's? How far will these a holes go?
Probably because the dictionaries have woke bs in them. I'm sure they proposed different ones. Parent get to choose what is provided to their kiss. If they don't like it, find a reasonable alternative that they support.

It's all over the fucking news. But since you asked nicely. May not say anything about certain books in article but since I live in Escambia county it was all over the local news and the judge in this case was appointed by Trump before you even call him a lib.

If the books are promoting CRT and LGBTQ agenda then they should be removed.

I am sure there are. But The American Heritage Children’s Dictionary, Webster’s Dictionary for Students, and Merriam-Webster’s Elementary Dictionary are not frauds.

I haven't seen the content. The parents and the law will decide. I trust parents.

If the books are promoting CRT and LGBTQ agenda then they should be removed.

Sure!

And since many people believe in Creationism, why not ban biology textbooks?
And since many people believe the Earth is 6,000 years old, ban anything that talks about ancient history.

Schools are to educate children, not a recruiting tool for Republicans.

Sure!

And since many people believe in Creationism, why not ban biology textbooks?
And since many people believe the Earth is 6,000 years old, ban anything that talks about ancient history.

Schools are to educate children, not a recruiting tool for Republicans.
The parents are the final authority.

The parents are the final authority on where their child goes to school. They are not the final authority on curriculum.
Wrong. They're our children. Parents will always have final authority. That's what all this crap is about. You're losing.

Wrong. They're our children. Parents will always have final authority. That's what all this crap is about. You're losing.

I have had parents come in screaming at me for teaching Evolution and other topics that make their children question their religion. Not just one or two. In my 3 years of teaching there were a dozen or so. Do you want to give final authority over your children curriculum to those parents?

I have had parents come in screaming at me for teaching Evolution and other topics that make their children question their religion. Not just one or two. In my 3 years of teaching there were a dozen or so. Do you want to give final authority over your children curriculum to those parents?
Yes. You're thinking is the problem. They're not your kids. What is it about that you don't understand?

Forum List

Back