Most Veterans think Obama Sucks...

My family was all USAF, and we're all retired now, all with over 20 yrs. Something said in another post: we need to step up and vote. When a majority of indicators seem to indicate our government is working only to benefit themselves, make themselves look good -- it's time to say enough is enough. And, in reply to several posts, the military is expendable as always; cuts in the defense budget, hiking healthcare/TriCare costs, etc. We need to get a handle on this......

We should all follow their lead....just sayin

-----------------------:salute:

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

Among Military Veterans: Romney 59% Obama 35% - Rasmussen Reports™

True. It's not just Obama - we loathed Carter + Clilnton too while I was in. Everytime a Dem is in the White House - the vets are shit on.

Most non-veterans think the same way $4042477862.gif

$obama.jpg

Yes sir ee. I noticed how well George Bush looked after the military when he sent them to be killed and blown up in Iraq.

How did those soft sided HUMVEES work out for those soldiers? How long did Dick Cheney say the war would last? Rumsfeld said we would be greeted as "liberators".

Of course, getting killed of maimed for no good reason is somthing you think the soldiers support?

George Bush and Dick Cheney, looking out for the soldiers. LMFAO.

Bush wouldn't even attend funerals. What respect.

Meh, it's not like barry and eric will let the absentee ballots from the military be counted anyway. They tend to not be postmarked in time during democratic administrations.

Funny that!!!!

Or not postmarked at all. That was the problem. How would you know they hadn't been sent out after election day in response to a close election?

Most military veterans don’t like the job President Obama is doing and prefer Mitt Romney in November’s election.

New Rasmussen Reports polling finds that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters who have served in the military favor the Republican challenger, while 35% support the president. Five percent (5%) of these voters like some other candidate in the race, but only two percent (2%) are undecided.

They didn't ask me...or my wife...or several of our veteran friends...or my father in law...or my brother...or my father...or my uncle...or my cousins. Of all of them, MAYBE my father is the only one who would have said he didn't like Obama....but I don't think he's keen on Romney either.

Of course they do, He wants to raise the medical 300 percent, He takes all the credit for all of Bin Laden .. He throws the military under the bus every chance he gets

Obama takes ALL the credit? Are you sure? You want to prove that?

(Of course, the Right can take credit for........um.......Chick-fil-A?)

I suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

A: They don't.

So here what we REALLY know from this POLL.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Rasmussen = ultra right wing propaganda.

Ron Paul has received more donations from those serving than all others by a landslide, Willard is dead last with those still running.

Ron-Paul-money-from-the-military-open-secrets.jpg

"The following list ranks the 23 organizations by the accuracy of their final, national preelection polls (as reported on pollster.com).
1. Rasmussen (11/1-3)**
1. Pew (10/29-11/1)**
2. YouGov/Polimetrix (10/18-11/1)
3. Harris Interactive (10/20-27)
4. GWU (Lake/Tarrance) (11/2-3)*
5. Diageo/Hotline (10/31-11/2)*
5. ARG (10/25-27)*
6. CNN (10/30-11/1)
6. Ipsos/McClatchy (10/30-11/1)
7. DailyKos.com (D)/Research 2000 (11/1-3)
8. AP/Yahoo/KN (10/17-27)
9. Democracy Corps (D) (10/30-11/2)
10. FOX (11/1-2)
11. Economist/YouGov (10/25-27)"
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Yes, we all know how you right wing trolls love to think that a single poll from four years ago means Rasmussen is "fair and balanced" :lmao:

Every pollster was accurate on the last poll before election day

Let's see how Rasmussen did in 10',..

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

I'm a veteran and I think Obama AND Romney suck. So don't lump all veterans in with the rest of you "either/or" morons.

Besides, active duty members support Ron Paul more. Why didn't you guys side with our soldiers during the primary?

Oh..so now you guys like government employees?

Sheesh, make up your minds already.

We like the ones whose employment is mandated by the Constitution.

Employment mandated by the COTUS? Where would I find that part. Specifically
"employment mandated" part.
You know, the whole "pay for the military" bit.

Kinda tough to have a military if you don't pay people to be in it, right?

They didn't ask me...or my wife...or several of our veteran friends...or my father in law...or my brother...or my father...or my uncle...or my cousins. Of all of them, MAYBE my father is the only one who would have said he didn't like Obama....but I don't think he's keen on Romney either.

Oh, well, then, the poll is OBVIOUSLY flawed.

"I can't believe Nixon won. I don't know anyone who voted for him."
-- attributed to Pauline Kael

I suspect this poll is nonsense...

Want to know why?

SELF REPORTING.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Q: How do they know that the people they were speaking with were really veterans?

A: They don't.

So here what we REALLY know from this POLL.

The national telephone survey of 574 Voters who self-report that they have served in the military was conducted by Rasmussen Reports from July 9-15, 2012. The margin of sampling error for the survey is +/- 4 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

^Voters who self report that they served? So people who lie about having served in the Military also think Obama sucks... I got it.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back