Most Important Take Away on Trump's Response to Bannon's Book

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'

Hint to the weak minded, it's not Bannons book, he was supposedly quoted in someone elses book, the author has already been called out for fabricating quotes. So you might want to wait and see how much of this is real.

What Trump said was real we know that

Trump accused Bannon of being the White House leak! So Bannon accused Kushner and Ivanka of being the leaks from the White House, undermining the POTUS, and now Trump is accusing Bannon. The White House is now officially full of a bunch of pre-school children.

"“Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was,” the president continued. “It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.”"

Hint to the weak minded, it's not Bannons book, he was supposedly quoted in someone elses book, the author has already been called out for fabricating quotes. So you might want to wait and see how much of this is real.

So we are going to dismiss what was said in such a nitpicking way? Who gives a flying fuck if it is Bannon's actual book, or if the book simply is full of Bannon quotes?

Has Bannon come out and made a statement retracting his quotes?
What Trump said is what matters anyway

This is great, almost a whole year of liberals losing their minds daily. Lol, very amusing.
Well, they have a lot of catching up to do after eight years of pseudocons thrashing about, screaming, whining, crying, holding their breath, shitting their pants, fearmongering, and manufacturing bullshit non stop.

You know, all that histrionic hyperbole about deficit spending, other countries not liking us, and expensive health care and shit. All those things you no longer care about.

So we are going to dismiss what was said in such a nitpicking way? Who gives a flying fuck if it is Bannon's actual book, or if the book simply is full of Bannon quotes?

The news has only been out a few hours and only selected portions have been released, you have no clue how it will shake out, I just know one guy said everything attributed to him was fabricated. That tells you about the authors character.

What Trump said is what matters anyway

fuck that fat ass old derelict .. he's been lying so long nobody believes a word he says except for his asshair drones.

The news has only been out a few hours and only selected portions have been released, you have no clue how it will shake out, I just know one guy said everything attributed to him was fabricated. That tells you about the authors character.

It doesn't take HOURS in order to dispute things anymore. This isn't 1985.

What Trump said was real we know that

OK.

What ever.

What ever.

Proof, Donald Trump has already made a rather long rebuttal.

What ever.

Proof, Donald Trump has already made a rather long rebuttal.

I bet you believed the fake dossier too. LMAO

I was just in another topic in which a claim was made about Trump in this book which was clearly bogus. Brazenly bogus.

I don't understand why partisan hacks tell lies which are so easily fact checked and destroy their credibility.

It annoys the shit out of me.

No matter whose book it is, it has created the desired affect on the mind of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. LOL

Here's the bogus claim:

Ailes, a veteran of the Nixon, Reagan, and Bush 41 administrations, tried to impress on Trump the need to create a White House structure that could serve and protect him. “You need a son of a bitch as your chief of staff,” he told Trump. “And you need a son of a bitch who knows Washington. You’ll want to be your own son of a bitch, but you don’t know Washington.” Ailes had a suggestion: John Boehner, who had stepped down as Speaker of the House only a year earlier.

“Who’s that?” asked Trump.

The author wants you to bleev Trump was so clueless, he didn't know who the Speaker of the House was.

Allow me to explode this bullshit:

trump_boehner_1.jpg

trump_boehner_2.jpg

No matter whose book it is, it has created the desired affect on the mind of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. LOL

You are just as bad as the pseudocons if you bleev the ends justifies the means.

This book is manufactured bullshit, and belongs in the trash bin.

More about the fellow that is lying about what he said.

I was just in another topic in which a claim was made about Trump in this book which was clearly bogus. Brazenly bogus.

I don't understand why partisan hacks tell lies which are so easily fact checked and destroy their credibility.

Does Trump's telling brazen lies that have been repeatedly fact-checked, thus destroying his crediblity, "annoy the sh*t" out of you?

Does Trump's telling brazen lies that have been repeatedly fact-checked, thus destroying his crediblity, "annoy the sh*t" out of you?
It sure does. Every damned day. And you should know that if you have spent any time on this forum.

I detest the New York limousine liberal huckster.

Forum List

Back