Most Divisive President Ever: Class, Gender, Race, Party...what else?

Is Barack Obama the most divisive president of all time? Look at the "wars" he and his followers have helped flame recently!!!

Class: Rich vs Poor
Race: Need I explain?
Party: Again, need I explain?
Citizenship: Citizen vs non-citizen

He has done more to divide our 300,000,000+ people into smaller groups opposed to each other than any president or leader I've ever seen.

And what are you willing to compromise on, in order to work with the 'other side' and not be divisive yourself?

I Promise to stay out of your wallet. :razz:

white people are the most divisive race by far white people are just the worse and the history of race relations prove that .

You should really pay us all back by moving as far away from us white people as you can. That would teach us. :lol:

white people are the most divisive race by far white people are just the worse and the history of race relations prove that .

So....you're saying you're a white person....????

no just saying white people

I go by their track record in the history of america and today.

they are very talented racists.
Conjecture on your part. I think you have no idea who is the worst about racism. Please explain in 300 words or less how the history of race relations proves whites are the "worse".

[The ObaMessiah needs this Race War to enhance his chances of re election. It doesn't matter whether its Trayvon or another future black victim, the Obama/Axelrod campaign has determined if they can set enough groups of Americans busy killing each other, Barack wins re election hands down.
The proof is the linkages between the Obama Administration and the media. During the 2008 campaign when Obama told the media to ejaculate, the media gleefully replied "How many times"? See the appropriate recorded Chris "Tingles" Matthews remarks. The Media has been hands off the Obama administration for the last thirtynine months. Some of it has been due to the White House's iron fisted control of the way the Media reports the Whitehouse, ie the reporter who filmed an in the closed fundraiser protest against Barry and released it to the public was summarily ejected from the WH PressPool, the Boston newspaper that ran an unfavorable article about Barry on the front page was summarily ejected from the WH Presspool, the WH attempt to ostracize Fox News was met with rugged resistance by the other members of the press, not because they liked Fox, but because of fear of the same thing happening to them. This was, and still is a very Nazi Party like attempt to control the Media by the WH. Joe Goebbels, the old propagandameister, couldn't have done it better.
Then you have the dailycaller's documented relationship between the WhiteHouse and the media. The at least weekly meetings between the WhiteHouse Office Of Communications and the heavily George Soros funded website mediamatters during which they go over the WhiteHouse's current talking points and the current WhiteHouse media marching orders which are then disseminated and distributed to the rest of the media, the NYT, the WaPo, ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC.
We have all been witness to the ObaMessiah's close relationship to GE and to GE Chairnman Jeffrey Immelt. GE's wholly owned subsidiary during the 2008 campaign, NBC, was jokingly referred to as the "All Obama Network". After CNBC's Rick Santilli embarked on his classic anti Obama rant from the floor of the Chicago Merc in March, 2009, suggesting the people form a modern day Tea Party, Mr Santilli's later on air appearances, references, speech, and demeanor had all the semblance of an employee who had been severely warned or disciplined. Nothing has changed in that relationship even though GE has since divested itself of 51% of its ownership of NBC to Comcast. When Obama through Immelt suggests that NBC jump, NBC says "How high?"
We have NBC's deliberately selective editing of the original emergency 911 tapes designed to provoke the public's anger and unrest. We now have MSNBC paid employee and commentator, known Race provocateur and instigator Al "Twana Brawley" Sharpton busily instigating and aggravating the unrest in Florida broiling around the Trayvon Martin incident. He is there at the personal behest of NBC, Jeffrey Immelt, and Barack Obama. No other conclusion possible. The indisputable linkage and control is there for all to see.
Yesterday saw an article from either the American Thinker or the American Spectator entitled Barack Obama: The Never Ending Black Grievance. The author described Black Grievance as similar to a combination of the state of the divorcing wife who so hates, despises and detests the man she is leaving that nothing the hated spouse can do will ever please her and the scene from the movie "Independance Day" when the American President is addressing the Alien in captivity as to what they can do to help and the Alien simply replies "Die!"]

"BREAD AND RACIAL CIRCUSES

Forget the bread. The economy is in the toilet and unless you know someone who ponied up for a front row seat at an Obama fundraiser, it's staying there. Better together is the slogan, which means it only gets better if you stay together with The One. And I don't mean vote for him, I mean get the hook up. Just ask Warren Buffett, economic reform crusader, billionaire class warrior and inside dealer.

But don't worry, we may not have bread, but we do have racial circuses, brought to you live with occasional commercial interruptions by every network and news site in America. Forget the bread, we've got a new OJ Simpson trial, except with the races reversed and a defendant without a whole lot of money who's already being lynched by a corrupt prosecutor looking to build a political career over his body.

The Trayvon-Zimmerman trial may not be the trial of the century, but it can strive to be the trial of the election. One of those things that reminds black voters to vote along racial solidarity lines, reminds white voters to feel guilty about how racist our white hispanic country is and distracts everyone from the economy.

The losers in this are everyone not named Barack Obama or Angela Corey, who will suddenly be the country's most famous prosecutor since Marcia Clark and the subject of adoring profiles from the media that fall just short of a tongue bath."

Sultan Knish a blog by Daniel Greenfield

Is Barack Obama the most divisive president of all time? Look at the "wars" he and his followers have helped flame recently!!!

He has done more to divide our 300,000,000+ people into smaller groups opposed to each other than any president or leader I've ever seen.

And what are you willing to compromise on, in order to work with the 'other side' and not be divisive yourself?

Compromise?

The very thing that has us 16 trillion in debt?

Really?

ANY CUT IS EXTREME

this is white people at thier best work

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPbMsZM-eO4]White Teens Murder Black Man In MS (Graphic Warning) - YouTube[/ame]

you guys are the most talented racist

I Promise to stay out of your wallet. :razz:

that passes for compromise in your mind?

There is no unifying president. This country is divided. That is what makes it strong. A country united could never survive. All the power goes to one philosophy and that is the last nail in the coffin. I personally hope the country continues to be divided. Its nothing but healthy. Sounds wrong, but in reality there is way too much truth in it.

There is no unifying president. This country is divided. That is what makes it strong. A country united could never survive. All the power goes to one philosophy and that is the last nail in the coffin. I personally hope the country continues to be divided. Its nothing but healthy. Sounds wrong, but in reality there is way too much truth in it.

A divided country is not strong. Could we withstand an outside enemy of we were as divided as during the Civil War? Can we work as a nation to get back on our financial footage while fighting one another in this country? No.

During WWII, the country acted as one people together to stand against our enemies. We couldn't have managed that war if women didn't go to work, people didn't sacrifice together and save every bit they could for the war effort. A country working together stays strong and becomes stronger. We have proven it in the past.

Forum List

Back