President Trump Releases Agenda-47 Policy Statement on Ukraine and America First Foreign Policy

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The best and most accurate statements I have read from Trump.

Complete transcript:

[Transcript] – “We have never been closer to World War III than we are today under Joe Biden. A global conflict between nuclear-armed powers would mean death and destruction on a scale unmatched in human history. It would be nuclear Armageddon. NOTHING is more important than avoiding that nightmare. We will avoid it. But we need new leadership.

Every day this proxy battle in Ukraine continues, we risk global war. We must be absolutely clear that our objective is to IMMEDIATELY have a total cessation of hostilities. All shooting has to stop. This is the central issue. We need PEACE without delay.

In addition, there must also be a complete commitment to dismantling the entire globalist neo-con establishment that is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for freedom and democracy abroad, while they turn us into a third-world country and a third-world dictatorship right here at home. The State Department, the defense bureaucracy, the intelligence services, and all the rest need to be completely overhauled and reconstituted to fire the Deep Staters and put America First. We have to put America First.

Finally, we have to finish the process we began under my Administration of fundamentally reevaluating NATO’s purpose and NATO’s mission. Our foreign policy establishment keeps trying to pull the world into conflict with a nuclear-armed Russia based on the lie that Russia represents our greatest threat.

But the greatest threat to Western Civilization today is not Russia. It’s probably, more than anything else, ourselves and some of the horrible, U.S.A. hating people that represent us. It’s the abolition of our national borders. It’s the failure to police our own cities. It’s the destruction of the rule of law from within. It’s the collapse of the nuclear family and fertility rates, like nobody can believe is happening. It’s the Marxists who would have us become a Godless nation worshipping at the altar of race, and gender, and environment. And it’s the globalist class that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us.

These globalists want to squander all of America’s strength, blood and treasure, chasing monsters and phantoms overseas—while keeping us distracted from the havoc they’re creating right here at home. These forces are doing more damage to America than Russia and China could ever have dreamed.

Evicting the sick and corrupt establishment is the monumental task for the next president. And I’m the only one who can do it. I’m the only one that can get the job done. I know exactly what has to be done.”

Complete transcript:

[Transcript] – “We have never been closer to World War III than we are today under Joe Biden. A global conflict between nuclear-armed powers would mean death and destruction on a scale unmatched in human history. It would be nuclear Armageddon. NOTHING is more important than avoiding that nightmare. We will avoid it. But we need new leadership.

Every day this proxy battle in Ukraine continues, we risk global war. We must be absolutely clear that our objective is to IMMEDIATELY have a total cessation of hostilities. All shooting has to stop. This is the central issue. We need PEACE without delay.

In addition, there must also be a complete commitment to dismantling the entire globalist neo-con establishment that is perpetually dragging us into endless wars, pretending to fight for freedom and democracy abroad, while they turn us into a third-world country and a third-world dictatorship right here at home. The State Department, the defense bureaucracy, the intelligence services, and all the rest need to be completely overhauled and reconstituted to fire the Deep Staters and put America First. We have to put America First.

Finally, we have to finish the process we began under my Administration of fundamentally reevaluating NATO’s purpose and NATO’s mission. Our foreign policy establishment keeps trying to pull the world into conflict with a nuclear-armed Russia based on the lie that Russia represents our greatest threat.

But the greatest threat to Western Civilization today is not Russia. It’s probably, more than anything else, ourselves and some of the horrible, U.S.A. hating people that represent us. It’s the abolition of our national borders. It’s the failure to police our own cities. It’s the destruction of the rule of law from within. It’s the collapse of the nuclear family and fertility rates, like nobody can believe is happening. It’s the Marxists who would have us become a Godless nation worshipping at the altar of race, and gender, and environment. And it’s the globalist class that has made us totally dependent on China and other foreign countries that basically hate us.

These globalists want to squander all of America’s strength, blood and treasure, chasing monsters and phantoms overseas—while keeping us distracted from the havoc they’re creating right here at home. These forces are doing more damage to America than Russia and China could ever have dreamed.

Evicting the sick and corrupt establishment is the monumental task for the next president. And I’m the only one who can do it. I’m the only one that can get the job done. I know exactly what has to be done.”

There is no President Trump McGarrett.

How many felons worked on his campaign--5? And he's calling someone else sick and corrupt?

Complete transcript:

Gee, Comrade Trump is really hoping his true love Putin will help him out again, isn't he.

He is sounding exactly like those far left appeasers of the 80s who whined Reagan was going to get us into WWIII for putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

The only thing mass murdering commie thugs like Putin understand is strength. The fat orange appeasing draft-dodging coward does not get it.

Complete transcript:

Yet more reasons to be glad Trump was voted out of office and is no longer ‘president.’

Gee, Comrade Trump is really hoping his true love Putin will help him out again, isn't he.

He is sounding exactly like those far left appeasers of the 80s who whined Reagan was going to get us into WWIII for putting intermediate range missiles in Europe.

The only thing mass murdering commie thugs like Putin understand is strength. The fat orange appeasing draft-dodging coward does not get it.
Strength using common sense and not belligerent politics that the powerful push. Ukraine is part of the Russian sphere of influence and seems to be a crossroad of massive corruption of politicians and elites.

Whoa! The last few sentences ... "I am the only..." are authentic Trump. I wonder who wrote the previous analysis? And, would they be in charge of shaping American foreign policy, should Trump win? I didn't see much of a coherent foreign policy when he was in office last time, but maybe next time would be different.

It's wonderful to see war-mongering liberals, by the way! Now I can say I've almost seen everything!

The fertility rates? Not a bad speech but the fertility rate thing is a complete non issue. We have a surplus of kids being born.

Complete transcript:

The 5th paragraph of the transcript is absolutely true. It's something I've said my adult life.

I was in the army and when people find out I get the usual "thank you for your service. Thank you for protecting our freedoms" etc. I never say this because I don't want to be a dick and ruin them trying to be polite and nice. But everytime I hear it I think to myself "I didn't protect your freedom at all. Any loss of freedom we have lost or will lose won't be because of a foriegn nation, it will be because our government took it from us or let it be taken. Our worst enemy truly is our own government". And that truth is steadily becoming a reality in the past few years.

Forum List

Back