Most Annoying Statements Men Make

Most Annoying Statements Men Make About Women

• She's PMSing (or on period)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • She has Daddy Issues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Women Don't Get along with Each Other (Catty)

• Women are High Maintenance

• Women are Needy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Other (Something Men Say)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Try telling your wife her sister is beautiful. I get away with it because they are really close and it's true but talk about an evil look.

None of them bother me. I figure any man that says those things isn't even worthy of me thinking of. They aren't men.........they are wusses. IMO
People asre sure unkind now days.

"I don't know". If I don't know, I don't know, why make something up? But women want an answer even if you have to make something up.

they interpret that as "I don't care" - so, they feel the need to make you want to care....
everyone wants to force people into their way of thinking.
some get very pissy about it

Mrs. Liberty asked me to do something last weekend and I was distracted. Forgot about it for a while, then remembered and did the task. Upon completion I found her and apologized for forgetting and that the deed was done.

Mrs. Liberty asked me to do something last weekend and I was distracted. Forgot about it for a while, then remembered and did the task. Upon completion I found her and apologized for forgetting and that the deed was done.

If I forget, I will be told and reprimanded!
My marriage is like the military!

If I forget, I will be told and reprimanded!
My marriage is like the military!

Don't ask, don't tell policy maybe your best bet.

I voted for other because I noticed one that has not been mentioned yet: "I don't need to stop and ask for directions because I already know where we are." :D :D :D

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back