Most Americans won't watch State of the Union Address

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
I know a lot of Republicans won't tune in because they are tired of his nonsense, but the low-information idiots won't either, because . They'll be watching Maury, Kardashians, or some other garbage. It also shows most Americans probably shouldn't be allowed to vote, period. It's time for a civics test in order to vote.
Half of Americans to skip State of the Union - NY Daily News

I know a lot of Republicans won't tune in because they are tired of his nonsense, but the low-information idiots won't either, because . They'll be watching Maury, Kardashians, or some other garbage. It also shows most Americans probably shouldn't be allowed to vote, period. It's time for a civics test in order to vote.
They're waiting for Fox to tell them what to think of the speech.

Most Americans want watch... just like most Americans didn't vote in the repuke congress and senate last November.

Most Americans want watch... just like most Americans didn't vote in the repuke congress and senate last November.
And who's fault is THAT?
You lib pukes latest narrative is voter turnout was low.
Umm, who had control of voter turnout? The voters.
Had you self entitled libs gotten off your asses and voted, you may have saved a few democrat held seats.

And who's fault is THAT?
You lib pukes latest narrative is voter turnout was low.
Umm, who had control of voter turnout? The voters.
Had you self entitled libs gotten off your asses and voted, you may have saved a few democrat held seats.
We'll get you back in 2016. Enjoy your limp-wristed republicunt fail fest for the next 2 years :thup:

I can't stand to watch the lying SOB. His arrogant face makes me want to puke. I'd like to see him slip and fall and land on his face. I would laugh my ass off.

I can't stand to watch the lying SOB. His arrogant face makes me want to puke. I'd like to see him slip and fall and land on his face. I would laugh my ass off.

WTF you talking about? Dude looks like he's been chasing parked cars for some time now

-Geaux

Forum List

Back