Most aid to Palestinians ends up in Israel's coffers

Did you get this article from a White Supremist magazine or website?
Its SUPREMACIST moron and no. Why don't you try READING it than you would know where it came from. I know objective thinking is not something you israel firster folks are known for.

I think your avatar makes any submission by you suspect. Oh, and besides the fact that you supplemented the article with a diatribe about Jews (not even Israelis). And the fact that anything by you would be applauded by so-called "Humanity" shows me that he is only for white, Christian humanity--not minorities, and certainly not Jews.

Blatant antisemitism.

Oh, and the article is a crock of cow pies too. I mean, how DARE an Israeli company sell milk to the Gazan people? The nerve!
Shocker an Israel Firster thinks neutral correct information is "anti semitic" go cry about it.

Oh please. Its "neutral correct information" that Jews are evil because they sell milk to the people of Gaza?

Did you get this article from a White Supremist magazine or website?
Its SUPREMACIST moron and no. Why don't you try READING it than you would know where it came from. I know objective thinking is not something you israel firster folks are known for.

I think your avatar makes any submission by you suspect. Oh, and besides the fact that you supplemented the article with a diatribe about Jews (not even Israelis). And the fact that anything by you would be applauded by so-called "Humanity" shows me that he is only for white, Christian humanity--not minorities, and certainly not Jews.
Why do you have a problem with securing the existence of whites and a future for white children? Oh and you called the ARTICLE anti semitic and that is 100% wrong. The article is FACT and you can whine about them all you want they don't change.

Why do you have a problem with securing the existence of whites and a future for white children? Oh and you called the ARTICLE anti semitic and that is 100% wrong. The article is FACT and you can whine about them all you want they don't change.

I'm going to take a TOTAL stab in the dark here and guess that its because its racist.

Blatant antisemitism.

Oh, and the article is a crock of cow pies too. I mean, how DARE an Israeli company sell milk to the Gazan people? The nerve!
Shocker an Israel Firster thinks neutral correct information is "anti semitic" go cry about it.

Oh please. Its "neutral correct information" that Jews are evil because they sell milk to the people of Gaza?
Yawn. Facts aren't anti semitic child....cry elsewhere.

I'm going to take a TOTAL stab in the dark here and guess that its because its racist.
Why is it racist to want an existence for white people and a future for white kids? Is it racist to say that for blacks? jews? asians? or are you just an anti white racist scumbag?

Yawn. Facts aren't anti semitic child....cry elsewhere.

You seem to have trouble understanding what a "fact" is. An Israeli company sells milk to people in Gaza. Is a fact. To say that selling milk to people in Gaza is wrong or evil is not a fact. Its a demonization of Israel and hence, antisemitic.

The source is not exactly unbiased.

When you go to the The latest from CNI | Council for the National Interest ..... and you see articles like

The Dancing Israelis: Trump was right about 9/11 but they weren’t Muslims | Council for the National Interest
Death on the USS Liberty: Questions Remain After 35 Years | Council for the National Interest
Israel’s International Conspiracy: Nearly every western country has an Israel lobby | Council for the National Interest

skating right into Conspiracy Theory territory, or at least fueling it....it's makes anything they write suspect. Add to that - they link to no sources for their claims.

And I can't find anything in more main stream sources on this.

or are you just an anti white racist scumbag?

Nope. I stand against racism in all its forms.
Still avoiding why wanting to secure existence of white people and a future for white children is racism. Oh and you seem to be COMPLETELY OK with Israeli racism and genocide towards the Palestinians.

You don't care about the Palestinians...stop pretending. There is nothing wrong with "secure existence of white people and a future for white children" unless it's at the expense or subjugation of others...which I suspect it is.

Personally, I think if we worked to secure the future of ALL children....the world would be a better place.

or are you just an anti white racist scumbag?

Nope. I stand against racism in all its forms.
Still avoiding why wanting to secure existence of white people and a future for white children is racism. Oh and you seem to be COMPLETELY OK with Israeli racism and genocide towards the Palestinians.

You don't care about the Palestinians...stop pretending. There is nothing wrong with "secure existence of white people and a future for white children" unless it's at the expense or subjugation of others...which I suspect it is.

Personally, I think if we worked to secure the future of ALL children....the world would be a better place.
That's never going to happen. To secure our future then yes all others are going to have to be dealt with because war has been declared on us as a people. Through media,education,economical etc means the white race is being destroyed. Oh and yes actually I have great respect for Iranians,Syrians and Palestinians. I just don't want them in my country I want them as a wall against Israeli/American aggression and imperialism in the ME.

Forum List

Back