Of Kings and Prophets

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
For those of you who doubt that the Judaic people are the native people of Israel/Palestine, please watch the new miniseries on ABC, Tuesday nights, about King David. That should put to rest the myth that the Arabs are the indigenous people over there. It should also be a good history lesson for people like Challenger, Tinmore or Humanity (who thinks the Jews came to Israel out of nowhere).

For those of you who doubt that the Judaic people are the native people of Israel/Palestine, please watch the new miniseries on ABC, Tuesday nights, about King David. That should put to rest the myth that the Arabs are the indigenous people over there. It should also be a good history lesson for people like Challenger, Tinmore or Humanity (who thinks the Jews came to Israel out of nowhere).

But how can that be? You see, Mohammed pre dated King David. And if you don't believe me just ask the Pali supporters.

People migrate, conquer territory, lose territory, are pushed off their home territory, relocate, are enslaved, enslave others, and so on and so forth and have since there have been people. Nobody should get to claim a chunk of land simply because their ancestors lived there a couple thousand years ago. It all comes down to being able to hold on to that real estate and the Jews couldn't.

Kinda like the above post, facts are not an issue the haters are willing to consider.

Anyone with one ounce of education realizes what and who native peoples are. But again education doesn't have anything to do with the hatred and bigotry involved in this argument.

Long live Israel

What are you talking about? King David was a Muslim. /sarcasm

Of all of my Jewish friends in America there is not ONE who would consider that they are "native" to Israel...

Their 'bond' is through religion NOT being Israeli... Which, of course, they could NEVER claim, having been born in America...

This "native" BS is, well, just BS!

I was born in a country that my ancestors were NOT born in... I am "native" to the country I was born in...

I live in a country where I have NO ancestral link... I am an immigrant...

It really isn't that difficult a concept to understand, unless, it seems, you are a zionut!

History lessons, Of Kings and Prophets... Seriously?

You think that a dramatisation of 'history' is factual? MEDIC!!!

Here's a little excerpt of a review of your "history lesson"....

"Welcome to the Bible in a Game of Thrones world. Biblical kings get laid, blood spills, bodies get dragged, and everyone speaks with a vaguely British accent."

http://io9.gizmodo.com/of-kings-and-prophets-is-a-muddled-mess-of-sex-blood-1763764306

Please, do yourself a favor, go get a fucking education and learn REAL history, not some British dramatisation of some made up book... FFS

Forum List

Back