Mossad's Fingerprints On Paris Attacks

Why would Arabs and Muslims ever learn to speak in Hebrew?
Not that uncommon, especially in Palestine or in Israeli prisons eh? Not to mention the children of Arab-Jew marriages, which are hardly unheard of.

Not that uncommon, especially in Palestine or in Israeli prisons eh? Not to mention the children of Arab-Jew marriages, which are hardly unheard of.

Gaza fighters have been found among ISIS in Syria. Many Gazans speak hebrew.

Maybe they will get their chance against the Jewish Nazis after all...

MisterBeale...I used to liked you

how wrong I was

oh well
You needn't make the analysis of facts on the ground personal.

I'm sorry if my reporting the truth disagrees with your cognitive biases.

Israeli Colonel Caught with IS Pants Down
Israeli Colonel Caught with IS Pants Down | New Eastern Outlook
Precisely this creation of a “Salafist Principality in eastern Syria,” today’s territory of ISIL or IS, was the agenda of Petraeus, General Allen and others in Washington to destroy Assad. It’s what put the Obama Administration at loggerhead with Russia, China and Iran over the bizarre US demand Assad must first go before ISIS can be destroyed. Now the game is in the open for the world to see Washington’s duplicity in backing what the Russian’s accurately call “moderate terrorists” against a duly-elected Assad. That Israel is also in the midst of this rats’ nest of opposition terrorist forces in Syria was confirmed in a recent UN report.

What the report did not mention was why Israeli IDF military would have such a passionate interest in Syria, especially Syria’s Golan Heights.

Why Israel wants Assad Out

In December, 2014 the Jerusalem Post in Israel reported the findings of a largely ignored, and politically explosive report detailing UN sightings of Israeli military together with ISIS terrorist combatants. The UN peacekeeping force, UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF), stationed since 1974 along the Golan Heights border between Syria and Israel, revealed that Israel had been working closely with Syrian opposition terrorists, including Al Qaeda’s Al Nusra Front and IS in the Golan Heights, and “kept close contact over the past 18 months.” The report was submitted to the UN Security Council. Mainstream media in the US and West buried the explosive findings.

The UN documents showed that the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) were maintaining regular contact with members of the so-called Islamic State since May of 2013. The IDF stated that this was only for medical care for civilians, but the deception was broken when the UNDOF observers identified direct contact between IDF forces and ISIS soldiers, including giving medical care to ISIS fighters. Observations even included the transfer of two crates from the IDF to ISIS forces, the contents of which have not been confirmed. Further the UN report identified what the Syrians label a “crossing point of forces between Israel and ISIS,” a point of concern UNDOF brought before the UN Security Council.

<snip>

Interestingly enough, on October 8, Yuval Bartov, chief geologist from Genie Energy’s Israeli subsidiary, Afek Oil & Gas, told Israel’s Channel 2 TV that his company had found a major oil reservoir on the Golan Heights: “We’ve found an oil stratum 350 meters thick in the southern Golan Heights. On average worldwide, strata are 20 to 30 meters thick, and this is 10 times as large as that, so we are talking about significant quantities.” As I noted in an earlier article, the International Advisory Board of Genie Energy includes such notorious names as Dick Cheney, former CIA head and infamous neo-con James Woolsey, Jacob Lord Rothschild and others.

Of course no reasonable person in their right mind would suggest there might be a link between Israeli military dealings with the ISIS and other anti-Assad terrorists in Syria, especially in the Golan Heights, and the oil find of Genie Energy in the same place, and with Netanyahu’s latest Golan Heights “rethink” appeal to Obama. That would smell too much like “conspiracy theory” and all reasonable people know conspiracies don’t exist, only coincidences. Or? In fact, to paraphrase the immortal words of Brad Pitt in the role of West Virginia First Lieutenant Aldo Raine in the final scene of Tarantino’s brilliant film, Inglorious Basterds, it seems that ‘Ol Netanyahu and his pecker-suckin pals in the IDF and Mossad just got caught with their hands in a very dirty cookie jar in Syria.

quote-all-truth-passes-through-three-stages-first-it-is-ridiculed-second-it-is-violently-opposed-arthur-schopenhauer-164749.jpg

and yet
>>but no ranking Israeli agent had been arrested.<<

Iraqi shiite claims. The picture was a very young man, hardly a flag officer with years of experience. Where is he? Why was he not charged?

The image is actually one of seven soldier that were held in gaza

Yet another slice and dice hash piece.

You are in denial. If the mainstream of Israel is helping the Islamic State, be sure Mossad is too.

The new documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals.
New UN report reveals collaboration between Israel and Syrian rebels
ShowImage.ashx

UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) troops move through Israel’s Golan Heights before crossing into Syria, August 31.. (photo credit:REUTERS/BAZ RATNER)
Israel’s health ministry says around 1,000 Syrians have received treatment in Golan hospitals, but maintains that only civilians are treated. The UNDOF report, on the other hand, says they have seen Israelis treating civilians as well as insurgents, including members of al-Qaida and Islamic State.

ISIS and the syrian opposition are very different and totally at odds.
Next you will be saying Israel is supporting Assad.

Do you actually know anything about what is happening and who is involved in Syria, or just seeking to grasp at anything to trash Israel with?

Israel has help with medical treatment and necessities such as food and blankets for syrians that were victims of the war. They have aided the druze as well. Neither are Nusra or Daesh.

Of course I wouldn't say Israel is supporting Assad.

Israel is creating this chaos to dissolve Syria and oust Assad so it can annex the Golan heights for the oil. Stop being obtuse. That is why it is using any and every opposition group it can find. It doesn't give a shit who the US and it's allies arm to bring him down.

Stop pretending like Israel gives a damn about the "differences" of Assad's adversaries. Stop pretending that Israel is not aiding ISIS and jabhat al nusra. It is. The chosen people only care about the oil.

I've read that UN report, have you? I've seen the dirty dealings. Israel is involved in this war supporting the terrorists. It's disgusting.
United Nations Official Document

I don't know who you think you are talking to.

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

I didn't know you listened to insane people sunni.

"Milton Kapner, aka Brother Nathaniel is not who he says he is. About five years ago Mr. Kapner was removed from yet another Monastery. The police were called and Mr. Kapner was arrested. The Monastery is in Buena Vista, Colorado. It is an Eastern Orthodox Christian Monastery.

Mr. Kapner entered the Monastery with the hope of becoming a monk, but that never happened. He was a novice, but did not have the disapline to become monk. Mr. Kapner was asked to leave, but he would not. The police were called and they asked Mr. Kapner to leave, but he refused. He was then arrested."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/milto...ton-is-a-mentally-ill-denver-colorado-1008974

Fine, I'll give you that Palestinians will learn Hebrew, if you just admit that Mossad helps with ISIS. . . Can we be done here now?

Fine, I'll give you that Palestinians will learn Hebrew, if you just admit that Mossad helps with ISIS. . . Can we be done here now?

A stable government, preferably by the NCS government rather than Assad, but chaos and civil war does not benefit Israel, neither does ISIS or al-qaida. Russia and Iran being in Syria has already created tension with Russian planes in Israeli airspace. Now more Russian missiles adding more fuel to the fire.

Like I always say......anytime there is social disruption, chaos, terrorism, or war.....just scratch the surface a little and you'll find zionist Jews funding and organizing the false flag event. ...... :cool:

The Israeli Mossad, in my belief is the best intelligence agency in the world. I do not believe that they are responsible for "9/11", or any other terrorists attack.

Isreal gains human intelligence about people, corporations, Military and political leaders.

I do not believe that the Jewish State are terrorists.

Shadow 355

Or do you suppose some Jews converted?

I find that highly suspect. You have definitely proved Sunni wrong, ISIS has made threats against Israel. . . but threats would be just as easy for a proxy intelligence organization army to make as a real caliphate to make. And far easier to make in Hebrew, it would be much better for propaganda purposes as well.

It seems like it would be easier to attack Israel than Paris for a REAL caliphate though.

Keep up, you ignoramus. You always fail to do your homework. Hamas is in control of the Palestine Caliphate and the rest is what it wishes to establish after destroying Israel. Hamas and ISIS have locked horns in Gaza before, and in order for any terrorist entity to launch attacks against Israel it has first make it through Fatah or Hamas. These Islamic terrorists operate like gangs and thugs, which is what being a true devout Muslim has always been about anyhow.

Maybe they will get their chance against the Jewish Nazis after all...

Masturbate much?

...just because you decided to jump on the bullshit bandwagon? :rofl:

"Milton Kapner, aka Brother Nathaniel is not who he says he is. About five years ago Mr. Kapner was removed from yet another Monastery. The police were called and Mr. Kapner was arrested. The Monastery is in Buena Vista, Colorado. It is an Eastern Orthodox Christian Monastery.

Mr. Kapner entered the Monastery with the hope of becoming a monk, but that never happened. He was a novice, but did not have the disapline to become monk. Mr. Kapner was asked to leave, but he would not. The police were called and they asked Mr. Kapner to leave, but he refused. He was then arrested."

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/milto...ton-is-a-mentally-ill-denver-colorado-1008974

And I bet he converted to Islam and joined the ranks of Sunni shortly thereafter. :clap2:

I find that highly suspect. You have definitely proved Sunni wrong, ISIS has made threats against Israel. . . but threats would be just as easy for a proxy intelligence organization army to make as a real caliphate to make. And far easier to make in Hebrew, it would be much better for propaganda purposes as well.

It seems like it would be easier to attack Israel than Paris for a REAL caliphate though.

Keep up, you ignoramus. You always fail to do your homework. Hamas is in control of the Palestine Caliphate and the rest is what it wishes to establish after destroying Israel. Hamas and ISIS have locked horns in Gaza before, and in order for any terrorist entity to launch attacks against Israel it has first make it through Fatah or Hamas. These Islamic terrorists operate like gangs and thugs, which is what being a true devout Muslim has always been about anyhow.

Terrorist fighting other terrorist. That is exactly what we need.

Shadow 355

Terrorist fighting other terrorist. That is exactly what we need.

Shadow 355

Correct. The best thing Israel, America and the West in general could do is stay on the sidelines and watch the animals slaughter each other, and not us infidels. :clap2:

6834-149.jpg

"Hippy, you think everything's a conspiracy."

"Everything is."

And I bet he converted to Islam and joined the ranks of Sunni shortly thereafter. :clap2:

Kapner is not the only insane animal that islamo Nazis quote------for a comprehensive list of islamo Nazi propaganda sites-----just poke some of the
lines posted by sunni or thunderbird or Penelope --et al ----into your search engine

Have you noticed how Sunni quickly shuts his pie-hole and disappears as soon as someone reminds him that he used to be a big ISIS cheerleader and supporter on this site, not too long ago? His famous chant was "go team Sunni!"

Forum List

Back