Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

By dying on the cross, Jesus sacrificed for our sins. Through the celebration of the Holy Eucharist, we are joined to that sacrifice and receive its benefits.

Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”

The Book of Matthew was written by someone about 50 years after the crucifixion. The Pentateuch was written 850 years after the death of Moses.
This is not true. It is an assumption based on the belief that neither Moses nor Matthew are real people. People who fear GOD, try to disprove HIM --- so that they may live without guilt and any sense of personal shame.

Jesus said, " Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him. This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent. Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever eats me will live because of me.”
Jesus said, "
you have no idea what the 1st century religious itinerant said and certainly not in the clarity your single source christian bible presupposes ... without first hand corroboration by that individual themselves in some fashion or another what is being depicted is nothing more than selfserving prpaganda of an undisclosed, selective agenda.
By dying on the cross, Jesus sacrificed for our sins.
they knew what was to happen and their sacrifice had nothing to do with sinners - rather for those that would live without those temptations to find paradise in the Everlasting through their own deeds as was their own offering.

you have no idea what the 1st century religious itinerant said and certainly not in the clarity your single source christian bible presupposes ... without first hand corroboration by that individual themselves in some fashion or another what is being depicted is nothing more than selfserving prpaganda of an undisclosed, selective agenda.

they knew what was to happen and their sacrifice had nothing to do with sinners - rather for those that would live without those temptations to find paradise in the Everlasting through their own deeds as was their own offering.
Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him. – (John 6:56)

This is not true. It is an assumption based on the belief that neither Moses nor Matthew are real people. People who fear GOD, try to disprove HIM --- so that they may live without guilt and any sense of personal shame.

I didn't say they weren't real people. The Pentateuch was written after the Babylonian exile and Matthew was written between 80- 100 AD.

You actually have to read the whole thing to understand context, dummy. :rolleyes:

I did einstein.

many left him because they couldn't stomach the eat my flesh and drink my blood comment.

Then he explained himself to the ones who remained in John 6:63. "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life."

Then Jesus asked Simon Peter if they would leave him too after this explanation to which he replied in John 6:68, " Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." showing that the remaining disciples understood that flesh was a metaphor for teaching replacing the preexisting metaphor for words from God, bread from heaven.

The word of God, manna from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God, the food of angels.

Remember what Jesus told the devil?

"Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that God utters."

You are such a pathetic loser.

Last edited:
.it was because they were following Jesus because HE FEED THEM, he feed their flesh and they wanted more.
When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them, because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things." Mark 6:34

They weren't following Jesus around in the desert for fish sandwiches..

They hungered for teaching from God. This is what Jesus fed the multitude.

When he disciples asked him how he was going to feed/teach such a large crowd he told them "feed them yourselves."

Then he took five loaves and two fish, fish a well known metaphor for a follower of Jesus,seven the exact number of disciples Jesus had at that time and they fed the crowd what they had already learned from Jesus.

He started with 5 loaves and 2 fish, ended up with 12 baskets full of uneaten pieces.

He started off with 7 disciples and ended up with 12 and satisfied the hunger of 5000 people

A miracle!

Last edited:
I did einstein.

many left him because they couldn't stomach the eat my flesh and drink my blood comment.

Then he explained himself to the ones who remained in John 6:63. "The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life."

Then Jesus asked Simon Peter if they would leave him too after this explanation to which he replied in John 6:68, " Lord, to whom shall we go? Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy One of God." showing that the remaining disciples understood that flesh was a metaphor for teaching replacing the preexisting metaphor for words from God, bread from heaven.

The word of God, manna from heaven, became flesh, a new metaphor for teaching from God, the food of angels.

Remember what Jesus told the devil?

"Man does not live by bread alone but by every word that God utters."

You are such a pathetic loser.
Not a metaphor. The Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest. Jesus said: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world. . . . For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" (Jn 6:51-55). The whole Christ is truly present, body, blood, soul, and divinity, under the appearances of bread and wine—the glorified Christ who rose from the dead after dying for our sins. This is what the Church means when she speaks of the "Real Presence" of Christ in the Eucharist. This presence of Christ in the Eucharist is called "real" not to exclude other types of his presence as if they could not be understood as real (cf. Catechism, no. 1374). The risen Christ is present to his Church in many ways, but most especially through the sacrament of his Body and Blood.

Very truly, I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only way to interpret and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life. This is the flesh and blood of Jesus. If you do not have this teaching in you, and do it, you cannot have the life promised for complying with the Law in you.

His flesh = teaching, his blood = actions. To eat his flesh and drink his blood you must internalize that teaching and act on it.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.

I have given you this day your daily bread...so just eat it.

Last edited:
Jesus taught and demonstrated the only way to interpret and comply with divine law that fulfills the promise of life. This is the flesh and blood of Jesus. If you do not have this teaching in you, and do it, you cannot have the life promised for complying with the Law in you.

His flesh = teaching, his blood = actions. To eat his flesh and drink his blood you must internalize that teaching and act on it.

Life is in the blood, in the doing.
Jesus responds... no one can come to me unless it is granted him by my Father.

So, you are all insane. Who knew? lol....
The Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest. Jesus said: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world. . . . For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" (Jn 6:51-55). The whole Christ is truly present, body, blood, soul, and divinity, under the appearances of bread and wine—the glorified Christ who rose from the dead after dying for our sins. This is what the Church means when she speaks of the "Real Presence" of Christ in the Eucharist. This presence of Christ in the Eucharist is called "real" not to exclude other types of his presence as if they could not be understood as real (cf. Catechism, no. 1374). The risen Christ is present to his Church in many ways, but most especially through the sacrament of his Body and Blood.

The Catholic Church professes that, in the celebration of the Eucharist, bread and wine become the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit and the instrumentality of the priest. Jesus said: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give is my flesh for the life of the world. . . . For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink" (Jn 6:51-55). The whole Christ is truly present, body, blood, soul, and divinity, under the appearances of bread and wine—the glorified Christ who rose from the dead after dying for our sins. This is what the Church means when she speaks of the "Real Presence" of Christ in the Eucharist. This presence of Christ in the Eucharist is called "real" not to exclude other types of his presence as if they could not be understood as real (cf. Catechism, no. 1374). The risen Christ is present to his Church in many ways, but most especially through the sacrament of his Body and Blood.

No matter how many times you cut and paste that gibberish it is still insane....

You worship the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life. Derp!
'
This is how Satan uses the power of death consequent to defying the will of God to possess the cowardly, gullible, and faithless, like you..

You believe that you are eating Jesus meanwhile, in reality, you are being swallowed by evil.

As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined ding. And he's not only merely dead, he's really most sincerely dead......

As God commands, you may not eat the flesh of a corpse (like ding). It's the law!

Jesus responds... no one can come to me unless it is granted him by my Father.

Thats why you can't grasp the simple teaching of Jesus illuminating the only right way to understand and comply with the law that fulfils the promise of life.

You have been abandoned by God.

Last edited:
in reality, you are being swallowed by evil.
It is interesting how quick you are to argue I am being swallowed by evil. I guess you must believe the other one billion or so Catholics are being swallowed by evil too. No telling what you think of the other Christians who believe in the Trinity, right? ;)

Yes. 100%. Words cannot begin to describe the immense joy from communing with the Risen Christ. You have never experienced it. I have.
You are communing with a legion of demons in your unrestrained imagination. Immense joy? lol...you are only masturbating. woo hoo and goodie for you.

May I offer you a moist towelette?

Thats why you can't grasp the simple teaching of Jesus illuminating the only right way to understand and comply with the law that fulfils the promise of life.
Your interpretation is convoluted to say the least. You don't believe that Jesus is God. You don't believe Jesus literally sacrificed His body and blood for sin. So of course you can't reconcile what Jesus commanded. As such you have never experienced it. I have.

There is no greater feeling in the world.

You are communing with a host of demons in your unrestrained imagination. Immense joy? lol...you are only masturbating. woo hoo and a goodie for you.

May I offer you a moist towelette?
No. I am following the command of Jesus. As such I can do all things through Christ. I have chosen the better portion.

Forum List

Back