Morms baptize Daniel Pearl, posthumously

Obviously Momans believe their trligion is superior to the jewish one.

how did you get there?

Ummmm because they think we're not going to heaven unless we are baptized.

I find them baptizing Jews to be pretty offensive, to tell the truth. But really.... No more offensive than anyone else thinking people are going to go to hell if they have beliefs that differ from their own.

I think Baptisizing someone into a religion they didn't believe in and rejected is disrespectful...

I think progressives are disrespectful, always wanting to fix everything for others, whether they want it or not. You still do it, so you complaining about others being disrespectful over something that, ultimately, either doesn't make a difference, or makes all the difference in the universe, is plain stupid.

Except progressives don't do that.

Their moral mandate is, "We got the votes to get it done."

And so do "conservatives" when they get into power.

But if you don't think they are going to use this bit of craziness to make Romney look like a loon, you are kidding yourself.

Progressives don't support Obamacare, laws that require safety devices in cars, against smoking, and making it illegal for kids to do things I used to do every day? When did they stop?

is there a harmful intent here?

I don't know if it's harmful so much as it's disrespectful.

Now, I can kind of understand how Mormons developed such a whacky tenet. THey go out and tell dumb young people that their cult of really nice people can get them into Heaven, and all the other churches are an abomination unto the Lord (seriously, you think this isn't going to come out when Romney's the nominee?)

So they convert, but then they get all worried that Grammy Ruth didn't convert before she died. Well, no problem. We'll just baptize Grammy Ruth when she's dead and you can meet her in the Celestial Heaven! Ooooh, boy.

So it's only a matter of time that you are baptizing Ann Frank and Daniel Pearl and anyone else you kind of admire, didn't know personally, but would like to meet in the afterlife.

Heck, there are a whole lot of people I'd love to meet in the afterlife, I just don't think there is one. But if there is, I would really hate to be spending eternity with fucking Mormons because someone decided to baptize me after I died.

I just don't beleive the universe is so poorly designed that the Mormons are right.

seeing your answer you'll pardon me if I don't trust you to provide a view that speaks to the issue honestly and that I can think on to formulate my opinion on this...

We're talking bout fairy tales here, guy. There's a magic land of puppies and sunshine you'll get to go to for all eternity, so long as you don't break my rules.

Amazing people fall for this shit.

Obviously Momans believe their trligion is superior to the jewish one.

how did you get there?

I find them baptizing Jews to be pretty offensive, to tell the truth. But really.... No more offensive than anyone else thinking people are going to go to hell if they have beliefs that differ from their own.

the article is sketchy. I have since seen where in they agreed to stop, and apparently haven't.

Imho its more arrogance than an intent to cause harm, if they baptized me after I died, I probably shrug it off in wry amusement, but they should stop if they agreed to.

I don't know if it's harmful so much as it's disrespectful.

Now, I can kind of understand how Mormons developed such a whacky tenet. THey go out and tell dumb young people that their cult of really nice people can get them into Heaven, and all the other churches are an abomination unto the Lord (seriously, you think this isn't going to come out when Romney's the nominee?)

So they convert, but then they get all worried that Grammy Ruth didn't convert before she died. Well, no problem. We'll just baptize Grammy Ruth when she's dead and you can meet her in the Celestial Heaven! Ooooh, boy.

So it's only a matter of time that you are baptizing Ann Frank and Daniel Pearl and anyone else you kind of admire, didn't know personally, but would like to meet in the afterlife.

Heck, there are a whole lot of people I'd love to meet in the afterlife, I just don't think there is one. But if there is, I would really hate to be spending eternity with fucking Mormons because someone decided to baptize me after I died.

I just don't beleive the universe is so poorly designed that the Mormons are right.

seeing your answer you'll pardon me if I don't trust you to provide a view that speaks to the issue honestly and that I can think on to formulate my opinion on this...

We're talking bout fairy tales here, guy. There's a magic land of puppies and sunshine you'll get to go to for all eternity, so long as you don't break my rules.

you sound like one of those derisive atheists, you're welcome to it but I'll pray for you, most especially if it pisses you off...:lol:

you sound like one of those derisive atheists, you're welcome to it but I'll pray for you, most especially if it pisses you off...:lol:

Well, I'd have more respect if you engaged in a USEFUL activity. Asking your imaginary friend for grownups isn't very useful.

I'd have no problem with theists if they kept their nonsense in their churches. It's when they want to pester me with them I have a problem.

I would love to have a big dog that would chase off missionaries.

"Mormons, boy. Sic 'em!"

Wooooof.

"Jehovah's Witnesses- Get them Boy!"

Arf.

mean-dog-8.jpg

the article is sketchy. I have since seen where in they agreed to stop, and apparently haven't.

Imho its more arrogance than an intent to cause harm, if they baptized me after I died, I probably shrug it off in wry amusement, but they should stop if they agreed to.

I agree it's more arrogance than an intent to do harm. But from my perspective, baptizing Ann Frank, who was murdered by animals BECAUSE she was a Jew kind of makes my stomach turn.

I'd like to find it amusing, I'm not quite there yet.

They should stop.

Last edited:
[
Progressives don't support Obamacare, laws that require safety devices in cars, against smoking, and making it illegal for kids to do things I used to do every day? When did they stop?

Wow. This is the great complaint with liberals, that they keep you from exiting the gene pool?

Funny thing, I know people who walk out into traffic because the light says they cam. Personally, I prefer to look around and see what the people in those big cars that can kill me are doing. I got through more decades than most safety experts have been alive, I think I know what is safe and what isn't.

how did you get there?

They agreed to stop baptizing Holocaust victims, not everyone.

[

Wow. This is the great complaint with liberals, that they keep you from exiting the gene pool?

Funny thing, I know people who walk out into traffic because the light says they cam. Personally, I prefer to look around and see what the people in those big cars that can kill me are doing. I got through more decades than most safety experts have been alive, I think I know what is safe and what isn't.

Or you've just been lucky. Or these safety experts removed threats to your useless existence before you were even aware they were there...

but you are probably to afraid of the government to notice. Gummit is evil...

[

Why is that so totally believable? :lol:

Or you've just been lucky. Or these safety experts removed threats to your useless existence before you were even aware they were there...

but you are probably to afraid of the government to notice. Gummit is evil...

They did? Like what? Random rocks from space? Still there. Argon? Not a major threat. DDT? Getting rid of it did more harm than good.

Why is that so totally believable? :lol:

Because he knows you and people like you?;)

Forum List

Back