lushbo says Sandra Fluke is a "slut"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke, Woman Denied Right To Speak At Contraception Hearing, A 'Slut'

You rw's are gonna LOVE what your leader says on this issue.

For the rest of us, he's a disgusting waste of skin and a hell of a lot of skin at that. His fatal heart attack is WAY over due.

BTW, he has no kids. So, either he has never had sex (a very real possibility for him since he can't even SEE his own penis), he's sterile, OR his partners use contraception. Now, granted, his minions adore him and he makes gobs of money and can afford to buy any birth control he wants or multiple abortions for that matter. But, some women are dependent on the insurance they pay for their health care. AND, not all birth control pills are taken for contraception but of course, he's too damn dumb to know that.

Last edited:
Unlike compassionate, caring Progressives, he's a disgusting waste of skin and a hell of a lot of skin at that. His fatal heart attack is WAY over due.

There, fixed

Unlike compassionate, caring Progressives, he's a disgusting waste of skin and a hell of a lot of skin at that. His fatal heart attack is WAY over due.

There, fixed

Never NEVER will you see ME feel anything like compassion for Lushbo Rimbaugh. He is a one man hate group, all stuffed into one sweaty pull over shirt and I despise everything he stands for.

You go ahead and suck up to scum like that. I'll pass.

And yes, I am certain her parents are very proud of her.

What is disgturbing is that, while not one of you actually know what she said, you have decided she's a
Slut, tramp, sleaze, trollop, whatever.

Typical of rw's to judge people without ever knowing anything about them.

Carry on.

Rush Limbaugh: Sandra Fluke, Woman Denied Right To Speak At Contraception Hearing, A 'Slut'

For the rest of us, he's a disgusting waste of skin and a hell of a lot of skin at that. His fatal heart attack is WAY over due.

BTW, he has no kids. So, either he has never had sex (a very real possibility for him since he can't even SEE his own penis), he's sterile, OR his partners use contraception. Now, granted, his minions adore him and he makes gobs of money and can afford to buy any birth control he wants or multiple abortions for that matter. But, some women are dependent on the insurance they pay for their health care. AND, not all birth control pills are taken for contraception but of course, he's too damn dumb to know that.

So it's not appropriate for Rush to call a woman a slut, but you posting that his death is over due is acceptable?

:lol::lol:

You morons make me cry with your hypocrisy.

Anyone who considers Rush to be the leader of the right has no credibility in my book...but carry on with your judgmental attitude about them.:D

Slut, tramp, sleaze, trollop, whatever. I'm sure her parents are proud, right?
And republicans think their 20 something daughters are virgins.

No, but at least our kids have enough responsibility to pay for their own damned birth control instead of trying to leech it off the taxpayer. Her damned tuition is over $30K a year and she can't find $50 a month for birth control? She's either too lazy or too 'good' to go down to PP and get it FREE??

Fuck that greedy little tramp, she's got NOTHIN' COMIN'!

Preview

There, fixed

Never NEVER will you see ME feel anything like compassion for Lushbo Rimbaugh. He is a one man hate group, all stuffed into one sweaty pull over shirt and I despise everything he stands for.

You go ahead and suck up to scum like that. I'll pass.

And yes, I am certain her parents are very proud of her.

What is disgturbing is that, while not one of you actually know what she said, you have decided she's a
Slut, tramp, sleaze, trollop, whatever.

Typical of rw's to judge people without ever knowing anything about them.

Carry on.

you're hot for him, aren't you?

it's okay, we understand, but you're going to have to duke it out with edthecynic over who goes to the prom with him.

:eusa_shhh:

Another coup for Media Matters. How do they do it when they are busy advising the president, hiring sleazy private investigators to spy on republicans and still monitoring (only) conservative speech. I guess when you are tax exempt it makes it easier. Now needer nodder hopes a radio show host dies of a heart attack because he doesn't agree with him. That's typical of left wing speech these days. The babe's parents must be proud. Imagine whining to congress that you have so much sex at college that you can't afford birth control and you need the taxpayers to pay for it. The word slut might be appropriate.

So it's not appropriate for Rush to call a woman a slut, but you posting that his death is over due is acceptable?

Yabut, she's NOT a slut and he IS a useless waste of skin and no one will miss him when he finally kicks off.

See the difference?:lol::lol:

Yabut, she's NOT a slut and he IS a useless waste of skin and no one will miss him when he finally kicks off.

See the difference?:lol::lol:

I see that you're a hypocritical moron.

If her birth control costs are $1000 a year, then she's using at least 3 condoms a day.

I think that's where the "slut" idea comes from.

Not that it's appropriate for him to call her that. Of course it wasn't.

But seriously ... this is the woman that the Democrats wanted to have speak for their cause? She is the convincing argument which was supposed to show us why Catholic institutions should be forced to violate the precepts of their faith and pay for her birth control expenditures?

that's just ... different (hurrrrumpf)

You people really need to read other newspapers world wide to get the truth in the world.

Woman in Britain just had her ninth child. On welfare. Mega pounds for year, I think shes actually running a profit per child (one must give her credit for this) and she's about to sue the government to give her a bigger house.

Your future.

If her birth control costs are $1000 a year, then she's using at least 3 condoms a day.

I think that's where the "slut" idea comes from.

Not that it's appropriate for him to call her that. Of course it wasn't.

But seriously ... this is the woman that the Democrats wanted to have speak for their cause? She is the convincing argument which was supposed to show us why Catholic institutions should be forced to violate the precepts of their faith and pay for her birth control expenditures?

holy toledo:lol:

I love it.

She's a slut. Who do you think she votes for.? Too funny.

Forum List

Back