Zone1 Mormons who have apostatized or stopped going to Church

I don’t have to state it word for word. In other Bibles it’s stated differently. This is part of your Lack of cognitive reasoning. The part of the scripture that needed to be stated for you is what I stated. You are so quick to judge others unrighteously that you quickly go off the rails and attack contentiously. Which is if the devil. Notice how cool, calm and collectively I and others respond.
It's Scripture and deserves to be quoted correctly.

So, only your version of the Bible is correct? And, no one can interpret it because it’s only for your private interpretation? Narcissist.
I used the KJV. Do you have a problem with the KJV? I posted it as written in the Bible. I didn't interpret it. Your butthurt is showing.

I used the KJV. Do you have a problem with the KJV? I posted it as written in the Bible. I didn't interpret it. Your butthurt is showing.
You are interpreting it by saying what I said doesn't say that. You are wrong. You could admit this but you are a narcissist. I use the King James Version as well. Pretty standard in the Church. The real Church. Faith is those things that are not seen but still believe it's true. Yes, hope is a part of belief. So, why are you questioning the truth?

You are interpreting it by saying what I said doesn't say that. You are wrong. You could admit this but you are a narcissist. I use the King James Version as well. Pretty standard in the Church. The real Church. Faith is those things that are not seen but still believe it's true. Yes, hope is a part of belief. So, why are you questioning the truth?
Jesus said that He is the truth. Jesus warned me of false prophets. Joseph Smith is a false prophet according to Scripture. You don't know your Bible. Period.

Jesus said that He is the truth. Jesus warned me of false prophets. Joseph Smith is a false prophet according to Scripture. You don't know your Bible. Period.
Where in the Bible does it say “Joseph Smith” is a false prophet? I don’t remember reading his name in the Bible. You just lied.

Where in the Bible does it say “Joseph Smith” is a false prophet? I don’t remember reading his name in the Bible. You just lied.
You don't even know how to judge between true prophets and false prophets. You don't know your Bible.

You don't even know how to judge between true prophets and false prophets. You don't know your Bible.
You don’t. Joseph is a true prophet. One reason is the miracle of the Stick of Joseph found, the Book of Mormon. 3925 times it has Jesus Christ our Lord written in it.
40,000 so-called Christian churches that can’t even name their church with Jesus Christ in it. He said do all things in his name. But not you. Your scholars are false prophets.

You don’t. Joseph is a true prophet. One reason is the miracle of the Stick of Joseph found, the Book of Mormon. 3925 times it has Jesus Christ our Lord written in it.
40,000 so-called Christian churches that can’t even name their church with Jesus Christ in it. He said do all things in his name. But not you. Your scholars are false prophets.
If the BOM was translated from Egyptian, why is the Greek word "Christ" used? Why is the translation in King James English? Did Joseph Smith speak in King James English? Think.

If the BOM was translated from Egyptian, why is the Greek word "Christ" used? Why is the translation in King James English? Did Joseph Smith speak in King James English? Think.
It wasn’t translated from Egyptian. Some of the symbols were reform Egyptian. But, as the language of the people changed the writings would have changed as well. The translation was assisted by the Urim and Thumim as well as angels like Moroni.
Now, back track a bit. The Book was written for us in our days. Specifically for the land of America to begin with. That’s why Jesus Christ is specifically named. It was to be another testament of Jesus Christ one in our hands with the Bible as Ezekiel prophecied.

It wasn’t translated from Egyptian. Some of the symbols were reform Egyptian. But, as the language of the people changed the writings would have changed as well. The translation was assisted by the Urim and Thumim as well as angels like Moroni.
Now, back track a bit. The Book was written for us in our days. Specifically for the land of America to begin with. That’s why Jesus Christ is specifically named. It was to be another testament of Jesus Christ one in our hands with the Bible as Ezekiel prophecied.
Why is it translated into King James English? Americans didn't speak King James English in the 1820s.

Why is it translated into King James English? Americans didn't speak King James English in the 1820s.
Ask God…
Many kids back then learned to read and write from the Bible. I would think he also spoke a lot like that.

Ask God…
Many kids back then learned to read and write from the Bible. I would think he also spoke a lot like that.
No, people didn't speak in King James English in America in the 1820s. Another question is how old were the tablets the angel Moroni gave Joseph Smith? Isn't it true that Joseph Smith translated the tablets by looking at a seer stone in the bottom of his hat.

No, people didn't speak in King James English in America in the 1820s. Another question is how old were the tablets the angel Moroni gave Joseph Smith?
You are showing slow moving logic again. He learned to read, write and speak from his mother teaching with the Bible. Stop acts like an authority. You don’t have the historical knowledge I have on this subject.
As far as the age, the family left Jerusalem in 597 BC. Moroni his them in 421 AD.

You are showing slow moving logic again. He learned to read, write and speak from his mother teaching with the Bible. Stop acts like an authority. You don’t have the historical knowledge I have on this subject.
As far as the age, the family left Jerusalem in 597 BC. Moroni his them in 421 AD.
So when did this apostasy occur?

Didn't Joseph Smith translate by looking at a seer stone in the bottom of his hat?

Apostasy doesn’t just start one day.
So you have no answer. Ok. Here's some more problems.

The Book of Mormon presents problems that cannot be explained away regarding the following topics.

Language: 1 Ne. 1:2, etc., states that Hebrews who left Jerusalem and came to the Americas spoke Egyptian. It is a known fact that Hebrews spoke Hebrew, and their records were kept in Hebrew. Egyptians were their enemies. It is absurd to think that Hebrews would have written their sacred history in Egyptian as to think that American History would have been written in Russian. In Mormon 9:32, 34, it is state that the language was “reformed Egyptian” and that no other people knew their language. There is no known language called “reformed Egyptian.”

Desert Fruit: 1 Ne. 17:5 talks about ample fruit and wild honey being products of Sinai desert (called Bountiful). Not possible!

Desert Timber: 1 Ne. 18:1 talks about ample timber that these Jews used to build a ship. There is not ample timber in that area. It was a desert. It still is a desert.

Laman River: 1 Ne. 2:6-9 mentions a river named Laman that flows into the Red Sea. There is no river there and has not been since the Pleistocene era.

Botanical Problems are many in the Book of Mormon. Wheat, barley, olives, etc., are mentioned, but none of these were in the Americas at that time.

Animals: North America had no cows, asses, horses, oxen, etc. Europeans brought them hundreds and hundreds of years later. North America had no lions, leopards, nor sheep at that time. Honeybees were brought here by Europeans much later. Ether 9:18, 19, lists domestic cattle, cows, and oxen as separate species! They did not even exist in the Americas at that time.

The Book of Mormon also mentions swine as being useful to man. Maybe, but Jews would not think of swine as being useful or good; swine were forbidden, unclean animals to them.

Horses, asses, and elephants were not in the Americas either.

And what on earth are “cureloms” and “cumoms”? No such animals have ever been identified anywhere. Domestic animals that are thought to be “useful” would hardly become extinct.

Ether 9:30-34 talks about poisonous snakes driving sheep to the south. The Book of Mormon states that the people ate the snake-killed animals, all of them! (v. 34). Hebrews would not have eaten animals that were killed that way.

Chickens and dogs did not exist here at that time either.

Butter is also mentioned, but it could not possibly exist, since no milk-producing animals were found in the Americas at that time.

Clothing Material: No silk and wool clothing (nor moths) existed at that time either, contrary to 1 Ne. 13:7; Alma 4:6; Ether 9:17 and 10:24.

Beheaded Shiz: Ether 15:30-31 says that after Shiz was beheaded, he raised up and struggled for breath!

Miscalculations: In Ether, chapter 6, we learn that furious winds propelled the barges to the promised land for 344 days! Even if the winds were not “furious” but, for example, blew only 10 miles per hour, the distance traveled in 344 days would have been 82,560 miles, or more than three times around the world. Absurdity, to say the least!

And why would the Lord instruct Jared to make a hole on top and bottom of each barge? (Ether 2:20).

Forum List

Back