Mormons, God, Mary, and patriarchal orders in Christianity

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Joseph, Mary, God.png
Other Christians teach that God took May when she was a Virgin and committed to Joseph.

Christian Mormons are not too different than other Mormons in this matter.

Patriarchal orders are quite in the minority these days, and the Catholic Church is beginning to teeter on this matter.

I sense jealous in this one, but then again when you have to keep your spouse chained up in the basement so they can not escape, what do you expect!

and on the subject of Patriarchy , like it or not but the best nation on Gods good green earth , the USA was built on PATRIARCHY . Just don't tell Sur J. Starky .

View attachment 178523 Other Christians teach that God took May when she was a Virgin and committed to Joseph.

Patriarchal orders are quite in the minority these days, and the Catholic Church is beginning to teeter on this matter.

wrong again THE HOLY GHOST (shechina) took Mary-------she did not even wake up

• Banned
and on the subject of Patriarchy , like it or not but the best nation on Gods good green earth , the USA was built on PATRIARCHY . Just don't tell Sur J. Starky .
Hi, Sur! Indeed, much of America has been built on patriarchy.

However, it appears to be outmoded as we enter the 21st century.

Much of that has to do with technology that has empowered female earning ability.

• Banned
View attachment 178523 Other Christians teach that God took May when she was a Virgin and committed to Joseph.

You were there?

You were there?

read the book --------she said "WHO ME" ?? remember?

Much of that has to do with technology that has empowered female earning ability.
--------------------------------------- America was built by Protestant White Man Patriarchy . Course , at 68 i don't care how it goes in the future Sur . And YOU :afro: well , you fit right in on the way to being a puzzy in the Matriarchy so you will fit right in Sur .

• Banned

--------------------------------------- America was built by Protestant White Man Patriarchy . Course , at 68 i don't care how it goes in the future Sur . And YOU :afro: well , you fit right in on the way to being a puzzy in the Matriarchy so you will fit right in Sur .
Ad homming again because you doubt your own manhood, Sur Pismoe!

My military service taught me that Catholics, blacks, women, minorities can lead as well as Protestant Christian men if trained as well.

as i have said in the past , USA and all its Foundations since its very beginnings , plus USA Founding Documents , Laws were laid by Protestant , White , males from ' 1 ' very small area in the English Isles . To see the work of 'catholics' and third worlders just head south of the border down 'mexico' and South America way to see the work of third worlders and Catholics Sur Starky .

Last edited:
check the names on American Founding Documents , check the names of the Pilgrims , check the names of the Captain of the ship with the Pilgrims . And keep in mind that i don't care if progressives people like YOU lose it all Sur starkey !!

pismoe is ranting as times are changing

tough for Sur Pismoe

no rant , i'm just stating history and as i said , see catholic and third worlder built south of the border . i think its funny as the third world takes over in the USA . As a 68 year old with grown kids my hope is that you and your kids get the future that you deserve Sur starkey

Sur pismoe, I had no idea that you were so anti-Catholic, when European civilization was built by Catholicism. Believe, Sur, we have no desire to have the 1950s again here.

Sur pismoe, I had no idea that you were so anti-Catholic, when European civilization was built by Catholicism. Believe, Sur, we have no desire to have the 1950s again here.
--------------------------------------------------- not anti catholic and the last thing an American should care about is Europe . I just see what 'catholics' built in all south america and it sucks compared to Protestant built America Sur starky .

i mean hey , all the 'catholic third worlders' lie , cheat and steal to get into Protestant built America . Thats a problem though as they bring their third world ways and catholicism with them Sur starky .

--------------------------------------------------- not anti catholic and the last thing an American should care about is Europe . I just see what 'catholics' built in all south america and it sucks compared to Protestant built America Sur starky .
Only you are making a false comparion, Sur, but learn Spanish.

i mean hey , all the 'catholic third worlders' lie , cheat and steal to get into Protestant built America . Thats a problem though as they bring their third world ways and catholicism with them Sur starky .
No, 'ismoe, they all don't. Dementia getting to you?

Forum List

Back