Mormons, God, Mary, and patriarchal orders in Christianity

i mean , hey , look at the USA and then look at third world 'south america' and all your BS is just BS Sur starky .

where as Protestants took over the American Colonies and they built something Sur jake .

So you don't like South Americans, 'ismoe.

OK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- S. americans , they just don't seem to be able to do anything civliized in the modern age in the last couple hundred year since the 'catholics' took over a few hundred years ago Sur . And before the 'catholic' they were pretty good at slaughter , cannibalism and human sacrifice and i don't approve of that . south americans are fine though . I liked 'trini lopez' and his rendition of 'lemon tree' as a little kid . I like S. americans best when they stay in their falling down societies Sur !!

Last edited:
View attachment 178523 Other Christians teach that God took May when she was a Virgin and committed to Joseph.

Christian Mormons are not too different than other Mormons in this matter.

Patriarchal orders are quite in the minority these days, and the Catholic Church is beginning to teeter on this matter.

Oh, noes, Jake is breaking bad on his fellow Mormons.

Did they throw you out of the cult?

S. america would probably be fine and civilized if Protestants had taken over though . See and compare Protestant built USA with most any 'catholic' in S. america Sur .

and Mormons are pretty good , See what they built in UTAH and see their civilized presence in lots of other USA States . Mostly , they are good self reliant people no matter if i like their religion or not JoeB and Sur .

View attachment 178523 Other Christians teach that God took May when she was a Virgin and committed to Joseph.

Patriarchal orders are quite in the minority these days, and the Catholic Church is beginning to teeter on this matter.

Oh, noes, Jake is breaking bad on his fellow Mormons.

Did they throw you out of the cult?
--------------------------------------- Sur is all ready for the 'matriarchy' :afro: .

Oh, noes, Jake is breaking bad on his fellow Mormons. Did they throw you out of the cult?
Unlike you, JoeB, I have never been a Mormon. Why did you leave? Or were you excommunicated?

Pismoe, were you Mormon?

Unlike you, JoeB, I have never been a Mormon. Why did you leave? Or were you excommunicated?

Pismoe, were you Mormon?

Naw, man, I just encounted a bunch of them from BYU when I was involved in ROTC in college, and I never met a more back-stabbing, two-faced phony bunch of mother fuckers in my entire life.

And that was before I actually took the time to find out what they actually believed in, like God fucked the Virgin Mary, which is kind of crazy.

Oh, I have to pass by a Mormon Temple every day now, and during Christmas, they had this weird statue of Mary sitting on God's lap while they sat between two donkeys. So it was a lap dance and a donkey show!

yeah , i know nothing about MORMONS except that i like the little that i see of them as they circulate in public . I don't like the fact that they are Pro importation of third worlders though . But on that issue i just figure , feck them . They are a good industrious people from what i have seen though JoeB and Sur .

pismose, you, Sur, are far more likely to be Mormon than me.

JoeB, imo, is not telling the truth: he once was a Mormon.

pismose, you, Sur, are far more likely to be Mormon than me.

JoeB, imo, is not telling the truth: he once was a Mormon.
----------------------------------------------------- thats a pretty BONEHEAD like reply in yer post number 33 Sur 'jake starky' Sur !!

The truth hurts you, 'ismoe, but, Sur, accept like a man if you are.

Forum List

Back