More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers?

Bill Gates:""In the near future, deliberative bodies will be needed to end the lives of hopelessly ill people because of "very, very high medical costs."

Eugenics. Only the fuhrer shot himself in a bunker, and this unofficial leader of the WHO is blossoming.

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.

No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase,” a Society of Actuaries report says.

Mere koinkydink the spike started when the thought shalt not be named was forcibly injected in people who really didn’t want it injected. But we can’t discuss that.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
I am not the only one who knows why this is happening. If you truly have no clue, you are quite naive or perhaps live under a CNN constructed rock somewhere.

The clot shots are causing this phenomenon sir.

Life insurance actuaries are reporting that many more people are dying – still – than in the years before the pandemic. And while deaths during COVID-19 had largely occurred among the old and infirm, this new wave is hitting prime-of-life people hard.

No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order.

Deaths among young Americans documented in employee life insurance claims should alone set off alarms. Among working people 35 to 44 years old, a stunning 34% more died than expected in the last quarter of 2022, with above-average rates in other working-age groups, too.

COVID-19 claims do not fully explain the increase,” a Society of Actuaries report says.

Mere koinkydink the spike started when the thought shalt not be named was forcibly injected in people who really didn’t want it injected. But we can’t discuss that.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
A major pathology we see in this OP is that the Kory-Pfeiffer report is dated 11 Aug 2023, though nazi Musk has prevented non-members of X from seeing Kory's latest posts were they to visit:

Since Kory is in the same town, it would be more efficient to walk over to Kory's office and ask him if he is aware of what Musk has done @ X.

Kory's substack dates to 6 Oct 2023 but does not seem to mention death stats:

Bill Gates:""In the near future, deliberative bodies will be needed to end the lives of hopelessly ill people because of "very, very high medical costs."

Eugenics. Only the fuhrer shot himself in a bunker, and this unofficial leader of the WHO is blossoming.
Yes, see Preston, Nazi War on Cancer, where the director of Hitler's anti-tobacco institute commits suicide and the posters that were displayed in cities of a "gypsy" (Roma) woman smoking a pipe while breast-feeding her infant. Goebbels was as mad as Gates.

A major pathology we see in this OP is that the Kory-Pfeiffer report is dated 11 Aug 2023, though nazi Musk has prevented non-members of X from seeing Kory's latest posts were they to visit:

Since Kory is in the same town, it would be more efficient to walk over to Kory's office and ask him if he is aware of what Musk has done @ X.

Kory's substack dates to 6 Oct 2023 but does not seem to mention death stats:
I’m not a member and I can see and post on x at will.

Maybe Elon was smart and is blocking fascists.

Most young Americans die from guns, they start at an early age in school.

Some of my friends have had children with health issues. Arthritis, GI problems and illnesses that were more prevalent in the aged in the past. Thankfully none have passed away. When I was a kid, we had nuclear bomb tests, no EPA, lead in the gasoline, no flu vaccines (polio vaccine only) we played outdoors in the dirt, rain, etc. We are all generally healthy. I'm really wondering what happened. I hope they release actual data.

People are working too hard too long. That leads to depression and an unfulfilled life.

Fentanyl is a major factor in the rise of death rates among Young Americans. That's why public schools are installing Narcan dispensers.

They shoot each other in schools and universities. Always in the news.
If you're in England a day will come when you will wish you had one ....

That day is probably coming sooner than you think

ggvvhhnjjj.jpg

If you're in England a day will come when you will wish you had one ....

That day is probably coming sooner than you think

View attachment 841411
I've had guns, haven't had them for a few years now. If I ever need to use one, I just hire it at the shoot. In fact yesterday, I found a cartridge in the loft, it's in the back of the van. Because I no longer have a shotgun certificate, just gonna pass it on to the first cop I see, but I'll take a photo of it this morning with your username beside it. Then you can print it off poster size and stick it to your bedroom wall.

If I lived in a dangerous country like Israel, Iraq, America etc.. I would feel the need to re-have a gun.

Last edited:

Could it be the spike in gun deaths?

I’m not a member and I can see and post on x at will.

Maybe Elon was smart and is blocking fascists.
Ironically enough, that would still be fascism. You'll now have a problem? Showing how you can see current X-member posts and that you're not a member of X.

Deplorable Yankee

IMG_20231011_180317.jpg

Here's an unused cartridge that I found.

PUKE PUKE VOMIT MOUTH FROTH HOW CAN YOU HAVE AMMO WITH NO LICENCE IN THE UK. GUNS ARE BANNED. MOUTH FROTH.

Like I said, I'll pass it on to a copper when I see one. So stand down gun nuts, these things do exist in the UK despite the gun nut 10 commandments.

They shoot each other in schools and universities. Always in the news.
With this post it sounds like you are not very perceptive. The majority of US school shootings during the last 20 years or so have been staged events meant to generate support for gun control measures.

Forum List

Back