More white privilege when it comes to White QB's in the NFL

Whites makes better QBs 75% of the time.

Well, whatever Montana was.. probably Italian.

Then you have the Mannings, they're white.

Testeverde..last letter is vowel, probably Italian.

I see a pattern developing here.

A deviation from the norm is Drew Brees.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!
:auiqs.jpg:

Mcnabb is a HOFER, Russell wilson is a hofer

McNabb's career stats aren't all that great.

Neither is retarded eli
Nabby was a good QB. But he failed to bring it home. He was physically tough. Eli has an opposite personality for New York. And it worked. 2 SB championships no matter how it happens.

And missed the fucking playoffs like 8 times when starting every game for an entire season

Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist

RGIII is still lingering? Same with Tyrod Taylor. NFL is not racist, it’s capitalist.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

McNabb's career stats aren't all that great.

Neither is retarded eli
Nabby was a good QB. But he failed to bring it home. He was physically tough. Eli has an opposite personality for New York. And it worked. 2 SB championships no matter how it happens.

And missed the fucking playoffs like 8 times when starting every game for an entire season
Eli to me could be streaky but was durable. However he did win the Super Bowl twice even if it seemed like miracles.

Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist

Dak Prescott is a back up QB, why is he starting?

NFL is racist
Why hasn’t cam newton or dak Prescott won a championship?

Are you going to say you can’t blame them for the team they have? But wait. Isn’t that what you are doing to this Blake Bortles?

The Seattle q.b isn’t black. He’s as black as stephon curry. Besides him who’s the last black about to win a ring? It’s been a while.

Trust me nfl owners want the best guys out there.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Ones only half black. Like you don’t get to fully claim tiger woods.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Gronk proves the nfl is racist against white wide receivers and tight ends.

And Julian Edelman.

NFL is racist
Why hasn’t cam newton or dak Prescott won a championship?

Are you going to say you can’t blame them for the team they have? But wait. Isn’t that what you are doing to this Blake Bortles?

The Seattle q.b isn’t black. He’s as black as stephon curry. Besides him who’s the last black about to win a ring? It’s been a while.

Trust me nfl owners want the best guys out there.

Russell Wilson isn't 100% black, but I think his ancestry is mostly black. He's got some Native American in there as well.

Forum List

Back