More white privilege when it comes to White QB's in the NFL

What kind of cupcakes?

Vanilla with the rainbow jimmies

Sounds Freudian .....
Really wants sex with white homos.

I'm allergic to faggots

300450204523.jpg

Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist
We should go back to segregated sports leagues. Then you could have your own sports message boards. But, you'd probably complain about that, too.

No one will watch a white ass league

Or a black ass league. Suggesting segregated leagues in 2019 is not gonna fly.
The problem is black women and their unfortunate naming conventions. Everyone can spell "Blake". No one knows how to spell D'Ondrellius. How is a coach supposed to use a quarterback whose name he can't even pronounce, let alone spell?

Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist
We should go back to segregated sports leagues. Then you could have your own sports message boards. But, you'd probably complain about that, too.

The problem is black women and their unfortunate naming conventions. Everyone can spell "Blake". No one knows how to spell D'Ondrellius. How is a coach supposed to use a quarterback whose name he can't even pronounce, let alone spell?

My middle name is Timathadeus

NFL is racist

The Wife has a black chick who works for who is named....and I shit you not...Aque Net!!

She goes by Shelley for obvious reasons.

NFL is racist

I'll give you a bit of this. I think backup QB's are hired to be quiet and not rock the boat or create controversy while they ride the bench.If you were thinking about Kaepernick if that's where you're heading.

FWIW, I have this theory, Tony Romo was a decent QB on a good team, maybe 10th best in the league type.

On the Patriots or 49ers in their day, he's HOF. Foles and Keenum SUCKED on the Fischer Rams but put them on a decent Eagles or Vikings team and you just might go all the way. Maybe the Rams are thinking the same of Bortles.

Keenum is ASS that's why he is no longer a starter. Since he is white he will be in the NFL for the next 8 years as a backup. If you are black you need to be GREAT or you are gone

If you remove the superlatives we're closer together. I think racism makes things 10% harder on minorities, blacks in particular since they're the most picked on here, we'll, after the Natives of the past but that's another problem.

Keenum is going to be a back up until he's 40 because in the right system with talent around him he'll put up pretty decent numbers and not be the reason your team didn't make the Superbowl. I don't remember him rocking the boat any either.

Hypothetical black Keenum would have a 10%ish harder time getting that job IMO. I'm going to mention the older versions of Warren Moon, Randall Cunninham, Doug Williams and Michael Vick as examples. Do I think they had a harder time? Hell, Doug Williams might have been the first drafted black QB (oops, first 1st round black QB).

Was an ancient Warren Moon the best back up in the league before he retired, probably not though. So the truth lies between all is equal and the superlatives.

NFL is racist

So that means the deep south isnt racist.
I'm happy as hell we got we got Deshaun Watson here in Houston.

NFL is racist

If Deshaun ever loses his starting job he will be out of the NFL

NFL is racist

If Deshaun ever loses his starting job he will be out of the NFL

No worries....
He Ain't going anywhere. That Boi can play the game!!!

Whites makes better QBs 75% of the time.

Well, whatever Montana was.. probably Italian.

Then you have the Mannings, they're white.

Testeverde..last letter is vowel, probably Italian.

I see a pattern developing here.

A deviation from the norm is Drew Brees.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!
:auiqs.jpg:

Mcnabb is a HOFER, Russell wilson is a hofer

McNabb's career stats aren't all that great.

NFL is racist
In Bortles defense, last year the Jaguars had the Patriots on their heels in the AFC Championship game. Then in the second half the game plan was changed and that was not his fault. That close to making the Super Bowl. I also believe there are distinctions in people who are drafted. There are QB's who are part black and part other cultures and then there are black guys who are mostly of African background. It is the latter that is hyped constantly by sports hosts as who to draft for fear of being labeled a racist or because the may be the same background. There is a failure rate with QB's as you know. RG 3 was over hyped even more then Luck before that draft. There has to be a balance when spouting a player. To me I do not care who is drafted as long as my team can win a Super Bowl with him.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Neither is retarded eli

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Neither is retarded eli
Nabby was a good QB. But he failed to bring it home. He was physically tough. Eli has an opposite personality for New York. And it worked. 2 SB championships no matter how it happens.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Neither is retarded eli

I don't want Eli to get into the HoF, although he almost certainly will.

Eli has better stats than McNabb for the most part, though. Better completion %, better TD %, more yards per game, fewer sacks taken. McNabb does have a better INT % and, of course, better rushing stats.

Forum List

Back