More white privilege when it comes to White QB's in the NFL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist

Whites makes better QBs 75% of the time.

Well, whatever Montana was.. probably Italian.

Then you have the Mannings, they're white.

Testeverde..last letter is vowel, probably Italian.

I see a pattern developing here.

A deviation from the norm is Drew Brees.

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Mcnabb is a HOFER, Russell wilson is a hofer

Oh! fbj
Tony Romo..Italian!

Mcnabb is a HOFER, Russell wilson is a hofer

I knew there was somebody I was forgetting! :D It was McNabb.

Last edited:
Blake Bortles, a mutherfucker who FAILED and went 3-13 in Jacksonville I heard is being picked up by the Rams to be the backup for Jared Goff. You know if a black man started 16 games and finished 3-13 as a starter his ass would be out of the NFL

NFL is racist
We should go back to segregated sports leagues. Then you could have your own sports message boards. But, you'd probably complain about that, too.

NFL is racist
We should go back to segregated sports leagues. Then you could have your own sports message boards. But, you'd probably complain about that, too.

iu

NFL is racist

No one will watch a white ass league

NFL is racist

iu

That snowflake thing in your signature always makes me laugh. You know, about the snowflakes who get offended when ppl KNEEL instead of goose stepping or whatever they demand lol.

NFL is racist

I'll give you a bit of this. I think backup QB's are hired to be quiet and not rock the boat or create controversy while they ride the bench.If you were thinking about Kaepernick if that's where you're heading.

FWIW, I have this theory, Tony Romo was a decent QB on a good team, maybe 10th best in the league type.

On the Patriots or 49ers in their day, he's HOF. Foles and Keenum SUCKED on the Fischer Rams but put them on a decent Eagles or Vikings team and you just might go all the way. Maybe the Rams are thinking the same of Bortles.

NFL is racist
As long as he's not a starter you don't have a leg to stand on.
Black QBs have proved they can win the Super Bowl. Doug Williams with Washington Redskins and Russell Wilson with Seattle Seahawks to name a couple. So your complaining is 30years too late.

A league overwhelmingly comprised of black players is racist against black players...

It boggles the mind how disconnected from reality some people can be.

NFL is racist

No one will watch a white ass league

Or a black ass league. Suggesting segregated leagues in 2019 is not gonna fly.

NFL is racist

I'll give you a bit of this. I think backup QB's are hired to be quiet and not rock the boat or create controversy while they ride the bench.If you were thinking about Kaepernick if that's where you're heading.

FWIW, I have this theory, Tony Romo was a decent QB on a good team, maybe 10th best in the league type.

On the Patriots or 49ers in their day, he's HOF. Foles and Keenum SUCKED on the Fischer Rams but put them on a decent Eagles or Vikings team and you just might go all the way. Maybe the Rams are thinking the same of Bortles.

Keenum is ASS that's why he is no longer a starter. Since he is white he will be in the NFL for the next 8 years as a backup. If you are black you need to be GREAT or you are gone

Forum List

Back