More Whining From Cantor

I told ya all, the Repugs have lost on this issues and both they and the President know it.

Ya may not want to believe it, but that's the way it is.

The President was probably laughing on his way out.

Americans are more INFORMED today than they have ever been. They are watching this procedure. While you may have your hero's of the left wing media supporting Barack Obama--regardless of what he does or says--information is readily available--and it's always the other guy's fault is NO LONGER working for our Harvard Graduate-community organizer--most intellectual President of all time.

The fact is--we are 14.3 trillion in red ink now--with another 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities. There are currently 18.000 babyboomers entering social security/medicare DAILY and this will continue for the next 15 YEARS--resulting in $534,000.00 per household in America--if cuts to the budget are not made.

This is 78 TRILLION dollars that we do not have. There is no clanging or bull--s......about this. If house republicans hold the line here--it won't be two months down the road--where Barack Obama--will look like a total idiot for not addressing this issue in a serious manner.

$obama-lip-service.jpg

idiots, the lot of ya. Someday... when you are older(maturity wise), I hope you look back on your comments here with shame.

We may not agree on how things should be run... but it's shit like this that is the problem with this country. You see, I don't consider any one of you my enemy. You are my fellow countrymen and women, my brothers and sisters. But you guys... you tend to see us as "the enemy" or evil. That plants the seeds of Fascism.

You folks are on the wrong path...I'm not saying you shouldn't believe in Conservatism. I am saying that your fellow countrymen are not your enemies.
EDIT: I was referring to the ridiculously snide one liners, BTW.

Yeah right! That's why you treat us so good right?? Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for"? Have you ever listened to our "brothers and sisters over at obiedoodles tv network?? Cryusafuckingriverwhydon'tyou?

How dare you!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :razz:

idiots, the lot of ya. Someday... when you are older(maturity wise), I hope you look back on your comments here with shame.

We may not agree on how things should be run... but it's shit like this that is the problem with this country. You see, I don't consider any one of you my enemy. You are my fellow countrymen and women, my brothers and sisters. But you guys... you tend to see us as "the enemy" or evil. That plants the seeds of Fascism.

You folks are on the wrong path...I'm not saying you shouldn't believe in Conservatism. I am saying that your fellow countrymen are not your enemies.

Yeah right! That's why you treat us so good right?? Who said "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for"? Have you ever listened to our "brothers and sisters over at obiedoodles tv network?? Cryusafuckingriverwhydon'tyou?

I'm not laughing!

:lol::eusa_eh:

Gallup: Majority Of Americans Still Oppose Raising Debt Ceiling : It's All Politics : NPR

According to a Gallup survey done in the last several days, 42 percent of Americans want their member of Congress to vote against raising the debt ceiling versus 22 percent who would prefer their lawmakers to vote for an increase.

And the feelings were even more negative among those who said they were very closely following the issue, with 53 percent of those saying they were against a rise compared with 37 percent in favor.

Republican leader says latest deficit talks ended abruptly - CNN.com

A Democratic source familiar with the talks said on condition of not being identified that Obama cut off Cantor at the end when the Virginia Republican questioned him for the third time on his opposition to a short-term extension of the federal debt ceiling.

Cantor wants to kick the can further down the road.

I was going to start a new thread entitled "Guess who kicked the can down the road?" but knew it would be merged anyway ;) Repubs=short-term gain, long-term pain.

Well, of course. All this harping on about the deficit, but you think they really want to deal with it? Hell no, they want to keep it as an issue until they're in charge again.

Perhaps you didn't notice the Republicans glee when the conservative-dominated Court ruled inre: Citizens United? The Repubs seem to be for wealth rather than equal representation.

Are you certain that it's not just welfare recepiants that are out for more of someone else's money?

Now if you can figure out whom we are going to tax to come up with 14.3 trillion right now and another 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities--let us all know about it--:cuckoo:

I don't know... who said that... wasn't me. Yes i have... what does TV have to do with anything? Oh yeah... FOX says that I am your enemy.... I forgot. You can't think for yourself. You need to be programmed. well, you still aren't my enemy... sorry, life's too short to hate.

He has a "flouncing" type of personality....

Was he pouting too?

Obamie had a little hissy fit because someone interrupted his pontificating.

How dare a lowly Congressman interrupt the messiah when he's issuing them their marching orders!

There simply is not enough WEALTH in this entire country--for the federal government to confiscate--to pay this tab. And ignoring this issue right now--only puts another nail in the GOP structure. The Tea Party in this country is FOR REAL--and today they consist of 40% democrats and independents that are sick and tired--of a federal government that has an insatiable appetite to grow and expand--leaving our children and grandchildren to launch into a 70% tax bracket regardless of what their income is--because this generation was to "weak" to deal with our own financial crisis.

View attachment 14090

14.3 trillion right now--with another 64 trillion in unfunded liabilities. Is this what you want to pass on to your kids and grandchildren?

Last I checked, the Democratic Republican United States of America incurred this debt. Taxation with representation. We are morally responsible to pay this tab and avoid sovereign default, not least because Americans themselves are owed $9.5 trillion of the $14 trillion debt.

The mass of the Tea Party are not for real. They are Baby Boomer misers who won't pay a cent in extra taxes, much less relinquish their Bush Tax Cuts, rather than burden the next generation.

Obama has a lot more on his plate than to listen to an opposition leader explain something for the third time.

Obama for his part refuses to get the point that there will be no taxes with out real significant cuts. Negotiations will continue until the message gets across. But hearing the same thing over and over does get boring.

I don't know... who said that... wasn't me. Yes i have... what does TV have to do with anything? Oh yeah... FOX says that I am your enemy.... I forgot. You can't think for yourself. You need to be programmed. well, you still aren't my enemy... sorry, life's too short to hate.

No asswipe. Fox has never said that.. as for the quote??? I can tell you who it was Howard Dean. but if you watch obiedoodle tv network you know where the hate comes from, you're just too frickin dishonest to admit it. so we're back to cry us a fucking river why don't you?

Cantor storms out of a meeting over tax cuts for jet owners = Cantor is tough and strong and taking a principled stance.

Obama cuts a meeting short after being badgered over a dead issue = Obama is flouncing.

You guys are pieces of work.

I'm not laughing!

:lol::eusa_eh:

In case you haven't noticed--Barack Obama--our Harvard graduate--community organizer--most intellectual President of all time--and now professional golfer--has FAILED.

$New-Sisyphus--economy.jpg

No asswipe. Fox has never said that.. as for the quote??? I can tell you who it was Howard Dean. but if you watch obiedoodle tv network you know where the hate comes from, you're just too frickin dishonest to admit it. so we're back to cry us a fucking river why don't you?

Sorry... never heard that. You must watch it more than I do. Calling me a liar now? Ok... thanks for proving my point... you hate me... and you don't even know why... other than the boys at FOX and AM Radio told you to... and drilled it into your head repeatedly.

Cantor storms out of a meeting over tax cuts for jet owners = Cantor is tough and strong and taking a principled stance.

Obama cuts a meeting short after being badgered over a dead issue = Obama is flouncing.

You guys are pieces of work.
That about covers it. Faux- outrage :lol:

Gallup: Majority Of Americans Still Oppose Raising Debt Ceiling : It's All Politics : NPR

According to a Gallup survey done in the last several days, 42 percent of Americans want their member of Congress to vote against raising the debt ceiling versus 22 percent who would prefer their lawmakers to vote for an increase.

And the feelings were even more negative among those who said they were very closely following the issue, with 53 percent of those saying they were against a rise compared with 37 percent in favor.

On Deficit, Americans Prefer Spending Cuts; Open to Tax Hikes

WSJ/NBC News Poll Finds Support Lacking for Entitlement Reductions - WSJ.com

In the poll, Americans across all age groups and ideologies said by large margins that it was "unacceptable'' to make significant cuts in entitlement programs in order to reduce the federal deficit. Even tea party supporters, by a nearly 2-to-1 margin, declared significant cuts to Social Security "unacceptable."

Hmm.

Forum List

Back