More Western Nazi Propaganda

I dunno. Really. What is to stop Putin's army from just standing off and lobbing artillery shells into cities for weeks or months?
I know the people in Kiev can just go into the subway to avoid getting blown up. The subway there is over 300 feet underground. It's built to withstand a nuclear attack.

However, chemical weapons such a Sarin are heavier than air and would be an effective strategy to kill people in the subway. It won't surprise me if Russia resorts to chemical weapons.

I dunno. Really. What is to stop Putin's army from just standing off and lobbing artillery shells into cities for weeks or months?
The fact that they will be getting mauled by an angry and capable Ukrainian military

I know the people in Kiev can just go into the subway to avoid getting blown up. The subway there is over 300 feet underground. It's built to withstand a nuclear attack.

However, chemical weapons such a Sarin are heavier than air and would be an effective strategy to kill people in the subway. It won't surprise me if Russia resorts to chemical weapons.
Th thought seems to thrill you

Forum List

Back