More Trump lies.....

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
To justify killing the families of terrorists, Trump came up with this lie

Fact check: The Detroit Republican debate

Trump repeated a bogus claim that the wife of a 9/11 terrorist left the U.S. two days prior to the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, and that she “knew exactly what was happening.”

Trump: "The wife knew exactly what was happening.

"They left two days early, with respect to the World Trade Center, and they went back to where they went, and they watched their husband on television flying into the World Trade Center, flying into the Pentagon …"

Trump’s awkward reference to “they” and “their husband” must have left the audience confused about whether he was talking about one wife or several. In fact, when he first made the claim on CBS’ “Face the Nation” last Dec. 6, he said the 9/11 conspirators “put their families on airplanes a couple of days before, sent them back to Saudi Arabia, for the most part.”

That claim rated a four-Pinocchio rating from our friend Glenn Kessler, who writes TheWashington Post’s Fact Checker column. Kessler, citing the report of the 9/11 Commission and an interview with its former executive director, Philip D. Zelikow, noted that all or nearly all of the 9/11 hijackers were unmarried. Furthermore, Zelikow stated that “none of them brought female companions to the United States.”

Drumpf cannot open his mouth without lying.

I believe he is mentally ill and will eventually be exactly like Howard Hughes.

According to Poliifact, prior to last nights debate, Trump was the leading candidate by far of falsehoods to the questions posed by moderators with a whopping 77% false answers. No other candidate was close, even Clinton, who has a habit of not dealing with truth was far behind Trump. That in itself is amazing.

Last edited:
It doesnt really matter does it. the people he appeals to dont care as long as it sounds right. Its the same in the UK. Its the same when you call all muslims rapists and so on,
He is telling people what they want to hear and that is more important than the actual truth.

When it comes to terrorism, Trump thinks he can fabricate anything he wants

Like thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ

When told that the military would refuse his orders if he told them to murder innocent family members

Trump replied....They will do what I tell them

In the debate last night, I viewed Trump as a rich 12 year old housed in a large body and he made more sense. I think our problem has been seeing Trump's size and our adult expectations. Watching Trump as a spoiled twelve year old he made much more sense, and his behavior more understandable. His me, me, me, his instant pouts when denied his way no longer looked quite as odd. Perhaps he's going through puberty and it is a difficult time for him? He's still not lovable, however.

In the debate last night, I viewed Trump as a rich 12 year old housed in a large body and he made more sense. I think our problem has been seeing Trump's size and our adult expectations. Watching Trump as a spoiled twelve year old he made much more sense, and his behavior more understandable. His me, me, me, his instant pouts when denied his way no longer looked quite as odd. Perhaps he's going through puberty and it is a difficult time for him? He's still not lovable, however.

Spoiled rich kid

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif%7Ec200

Tells you the intelligence of those that are backing and voting for the "the donald."

It doesnt really matter does it. the people he appeals to dont care as long as it sounds right. Its the same in the UK. Its the same when you call all muslims rapists and so on,
He is telling people what they want to hear and that is more important than the actual truth.

Forum List

Back