More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother

What crock! I point out very real circumstances and their causes and you default to the usual left wing response of disparagement. Deal with the reality of feminists insisting that a man's unborn child is only 'a woman's body' and the predominance and consequences of fatherlessness among self-segregating black communities and then we can have a discussion.

First you need some proof or evidence that the fatherlessness is anything but the men bailing out, as I have said.
To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.
And the woman has no responsibility when they are copulating?
Of course they do. And for her 50%, she gets a bun in the oven, an after that bun leaves her oven, you get to pay for 50% of the cost of that bun, till it's 18. And if you're not an ass hole, you'll support and love that bun whether you like it or not.

Father's rights.....phhhttt.....how many kids do you have?

You have the right to zip it, or be prepared for ANYTHING that comes from what YOU do.

Unless she decides to kill the baby, in which case you have no say

They used to have shotgun weddings in the conservative south. Breeding is all southern conservatives have ever been good at. Yet, for some reason, they stopped. I'm guessing "Duck Die-nasty" and "Honey Boo Boo" are simply more interesting to them

I remember when lunches and dinners were eaten in the formal dining room everyday....Dad, mom, my sister and brother all of us around the table.

Can you imagine that today?

Easier to be abducted by an alien these days.
I couldn't imagine it when I was a child. I never saw children at the same table as adults until I was 12 years old at my grandfather's house in Indiana. I was scandalized.

First you need some proof or evidence that the fatherlessness is anything but the men bailing out, as I have said.
To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.
Of course they do. And for her 50%, she gets a bun in the oven, an after that bun leaves her oven, you get to pay for 50% of the cost of that bun, till it's 18. And if you're not an ass hole, you'll support and love that bun whether you like it or not.

You have the right to zip it, or be prepared for ANYTHING that comes from what YOU do.

That's right...your religious or political views took a back seat as soon as you fornicated with, an/or divorced the person YOU impregnated

That's right...your religious or political views took a back seat as soon as you fornicated with, an/or divorced the person YOU impregnated

Religious or political views?

You idiot, in 28 states a "fetus" is legally declared a HUMAN BEING the moment of conception.

You are saying women can make another human their slave and legally murder them.

You idiot, in 28 states a "fetus" is legally declared a HUMAN BEING the moment of conception.

You are saying women can make another human their slave and legally murder them.
Yep, and I'm all for baby killing in the first and second trimester upon demand by the mother.

Deal....

PS....idiot....the definition of "murder" is the unlawful killing of someone.

"legal murder" is impossible

Even bears would know that

Exactly, so explain the abortion law.

Roe V Wade

Need anything more?

Roe V Wade

Need anything more?

What does that have to do with anything moron? Supreme Court rulings can be overturned by actual laws.

Kentucky: Since February, 2004, Kentucky law establishes a crime of “fetal homicide” in the first, second, third, and fourth degrees. The law covers an “unborn child,” defined as “a member of the species homo sapiens in utero from conception onward, without regard to age, health, or condition of dependency.”

That's ONE example of a state that declared that a "fetus" is a human being from the moment of conception.

Now please tell me how you conclude that a mother has a right to terminate another human being.

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims National Right to Life

What crock! I point out very real circumstances and their causes and you default to the usual left wing response of disparagement. Deal with the reality of feminists insisting that a man's unborn child is only 'a woman's body' and the predominance and consequences of fatherlessness among self-segregating black communities and then we can have a discussion.

Where have I said anything even close to that? Of course she is responsible. I'd say about half the responsibility is hers.
You appear to be putting the majority of the blame on deadbeat dads.

What if dad chooses abortion?
What if mom chooses to leave dad out of it and he gets no chance to even know he has a kid and the kid gets deprived of a father? All because a woman has exclusive say. That is feminist arrogance and a double standard.

Yep, and I'm all for baby killing in the first and second trimester upon demand by the mother.

Deal....
What if dad wants his baby born? The deal was made at copulation. A contract. There should be a consensus. But not with feminism.

Roe V Wade

Need anything more?

What does that have to do with anything moron? Supreme Court rulings can be overturned by actual laws.

Kentucky: Since February, 2004, Kentucky law establishes a crime of “fetal homicide” in the first, second, third, and fourth degrees. The law covers an “unborn child,” defined as “a member of the species homo sapiens in utero from conception onward, without regard to age, health, or condition of dependency.”

That's ONE example of a state that declared that a "fetus" is a human being from the moment of conception.

Now please tell me how you conclude that a mother has a right to terminate another human being.

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims National Right to Life
Kentucky sucks, so does any other state who control women with their prudish archaic religious dogma,.....wait....isn't that what the Taliban does?

Deal....
What if dad wants his baby born? The deal was made at copulation. A contract. There should be a consensus. But not with feminism.
Screw the Dad, he can't have babies. Women can, so shut your yap

Deal....
Nope you can't have babies, and you can't force a woman to have one either.

You have only two choices.

Don't have sex.

Pay for any babies created by sex you've had.

And another rule.

Shut your yap about what happens with the baby untill it's born

What if dad chooses abortion?
What if mom chooses to leave dad out of it and he gets no chance to even know he has a kid and the kid gets deprived of a father? All because a woman has exclusive say. That is feminist arrogance and a double standard.
The Dad has ZERO say so until the baby is born...your way to prevent being in this predicament is to not have sex.

Forum List

Back