More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother

Where are the fathers in all these situations? These women didn't get pregnant alone.
If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.
Why do you automatically default to misogynistic and racist positions?

How amny others on this tread, are able to discuss this without heaping all the blame on blacks or women?

You need to check yourself to find out why you're resentful towards both those groups
What crock! I point out very real circumstances and their causes and you default to the usual left wing response of disparagement. Deal with the reality of feminists insisting that a man's unborn child is only 'a woman's body' and the predominance and consequences of fatherlessness among self-segregating black communities and then we can have a discussion.

First you need some proof or evidence that the fatherlessness is anything but the men bailing out, as I have said.
To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.

How amny others on this tread, are able to discuss this without heaping all the blame on blacks or women?

You need to check yourself to find out why you're resentful towards both those groups
What crock! I point out very real circumstances and their causes and you default to the usual left wing response of disparagement. Deal with the reality of feminists insisting that a man's unborn child is only 'a woman's body' and the predominance and consequences of fatherlessness among self-segregating black communities and then we can have a discussion.
Nope...

The women should have 100% control over whether or not they carry a child unto the third trimester, period.

Men should be financially culpable for whatever child his shennanigans produce till they're 18 if paternity is proven. It should be completely up to the mother what happens to the child untill they're born. Adter, if paternity is proven, the Father can have 50% visitation, 50% financial responsibility, and so on.

Until they baby is born.....shut your yap you horn doggy.

And you wonder why so many men get a random woman pregnant and just walk away..
If you walk away from your own flesh and blood, you're filth, no matter what kind of nutball you jumped onto while forgetting what condoms are for
And if you intentionally deny a human being the human right to the opportunity to be raised by his mother and father you are filth. Problem is that kind of filth is endorsed by left wing culture on a variety of levels.

Who is doing that?? 4 people? 12? There are hundreds of thousands of deadbeat dads who won't even pay child support. That is not anyone's fault but theirs.

If you ask any feminist they'll insist they did. Some used sperm banks because in their misguided and out-of-date opinion, fathers are irrelevant.
All you have to do is look at the average mostly-black jurisdiction and you see the failure caused by a lack of fathers. And it's not a poverty thing. This exists in middle class black jurisdictions, too.
People need to wake up soon and stand up to outdated, socially-destructive feminist fascist ideas before it really gets to a majority or near-majority situation.

First you need some proof or evidence that the fatherlessness is anything but the men bailing out, as I have said.
To the extent that a woman isn't electing to raise a kid on her own you have a father bailing. But you need to prove that no women choose to birth and raise children alone before you can put all blame on fathers. There is plenty of blame to share. But as long as women feel they have no blame and fathers are only relevant as per the woman's say there will only be blame for fathers. This is on feminism as much or more than fathers abandoning kids.

Oh please!! Feminism, as in "I can have a baby all by myself" probably doesn't account for 5% of the single mothers raising children alone. Men bail on a regular basis.

What a crock of shit.

Pull your penis out of whatever hole you stuck it in faggot.

There are PLENTY of women who walk away with the child and the man's wallet.

It's not a male/female problem. It's a scumbag problem

Nope...

The women should have 100% control over whether or not they carry a child unto the third trimester, period.

Men should be financially culpable for whatever child his shennanigans produce till they're 18 if paternity is proven. It should be completely up to the mother what happens to the child untill they're born. Adter, if paternity is proven, the Father can have 50% visitation, 50% financial responsibility, and so on.

If you walk away from your own flesh and blood, you're filth, no matter what kind of nutball you jumped onto while forgetting what condoms are for
And if you intentionally deny a human being the human right to the opportunity to be raised by his mother and father you are filth. Problem is that kind of filth is endorsed by left wing culture on a variety of levels.

Who is doing that?? 4 people? 12? There are hundreds of thousands of deadbeat dads who won't even pay child support. That is not anyone's fault but theirs.

There is not you fucking idiot. 1 in 17.5 parents who owe child support pay nothing, and in fact MORE mothers who owe child support fail to pay anything than fathers. Proved in the other thread on the subject when I posted a link direct to the US census

What a crock of shit.

I stand corrected. I was posting off the cuff, so I accept that I was in error. But my point that the OP is not caused by feminists doing without men still stands.

And yes, it is a scumbag problem.

Have the Feminists won?

To me, this is a truly sad statement – that so many children will lack a positive father figure. I truly believe women are the stronger sex when it comes to home and family. But, how can they exercise that power when they are forced to carry the burden alone? And often spend many hours working instead of giving their children the love they need?

Read more @ More than half of all children in US will likely live with an unmarried mother -- ScienceDaily
Have the Feminists won?

The information contained in the link states that they did not count the number of people that live with their partners but did not marry. Is that a problem for you?

It sounds to me like your problem isn't feminism. Your issue is with your own gender.

What a crock of shit.

I stand corrected. I was posting off the cuff, so I accept that I was in error. But my point that the OP is not caused by feminists doing without men still stands.

I apologize. The "deadbeat dad" thing is a sensitive subject with me.

What a crock of shit.

I apologize. The "deadbeat dad" thing is a sensitive subject with me.

No problem here.

And the woman has no responsibility when they are copulating?

Nope...

The woman is involved in the copulation, too.

What a crock of shit.

Men are feminists, too. It's the culture of feminism that encourages unstructured families.

What a crock of shit.

Men are feminists, too. It's the culture of feminism that encourages unstructured families.

No.

Where have I said anything even close to that? Of course she is responsible. I'd say about half the responsibility is hers.

Nope...

The woman is involved in the copulation, too.

Really? You think? lmao

What a crock of shit.

Which do you think is the cause of more single mother situations, "I am a strong woman and I don't need a man!" or "Hmmm, he is cute. And he bought me a drink."??

Of course they do. And for her 50%, she gets a bun in the oven, an after that bun leaves her oven, you get to pay for 50% of the cost of that bun, till it's 18. And if you're not an ass hole, you'll support and love that bun whether you like it or not.

Father's rights.....phhhttt.....how many kids do you have?

You have the right to zip it, or be prepared for ANYTHING that comes from what YOU do.

Forum List

Back