More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Muslims have done in the UK.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump

Just to rephrase this to put the bigotry in perspective
This is what longknife would have been writing in 1960:
More than 90 Catholics, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S
This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Catholicism is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Catholics, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Catholic community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what elected Catholics have done in Ireland.

This is what longknife would have been writing in 1920
More than 90 Jews, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S
This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Judaism is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Jews, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Jewish community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

One only has to look at what the Jews have done in Russia

The bigots never change their bigotry- they only change the targeted group to be bigoted towards.
What kind of drugs are you on?

You are so wildly irrational that it appears you are impaired.

Some people find confronting bigotry to be irrational.

I don't.

This should be a warning to all Americans. They must remember that Islam is not a religion, it is a political movement to dominate everything around it.

More than 90 American Muslims, nearly all of them Democrats, are running for public office across the country this year. Many are young and politically inexperienced, and most are long shots. But they represent a collective gamble: that voters are so disgusted by America’s least popular president on record that they’re willing to elect members of America’s least popular religious minority group.

Although their number seems small, the candidacies mark an unprecedented rise for the nation’s diverse Muslim community that typically has been underrepresented in American politics.

More of this alarming news @ The blue Muslim wave: American Muslims launch political campaigns, hope to deliver ‘sweet justice’ to Trump
Calling Islam a political movement is the safest way for you to justify this post. Much the way the Nazis said the Jews were a threatening race rather than a religion.
Islam IS a political movement. It even tells muslims how to do hygiene, pay taxes and all kinds of shit. Calling it a "religion" is like calling the grand canyon and hole in the ground.
And how to treat the slaves and the dhimmi.

Calling christianity a political movement like islam, is iscorrect. You could have a better argument with judaism. Even then, it doesnt compare to the scale islam has in shaping a muslims entire world.

Throughout American history Christianity has been injected into our political system. How do you think we ended up with so many so called "blue laws?" For instance, there are still places where alcohol sales are prohibited on Sundays because it's the Lord's day. People complaining about Muslims getting elected aren't concerned about religion in government; they are concerned about someone else's religion in government.
When someone else’s religion includes shariah law, gross abuse of women, minorities, gays, trans and non Muslims NOW - it’s quite reasonable to be concerned about the someone else’s ‘religion’ infiltrating government and exerting influence politically. Perfectly reasonable, imo.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, KNIFE, go about you business. Never mind that with those 90 people comes 90 advocates for Sharia Law integration into our courts, with the eventual usurpation of colonial law. It's only 90 people. In a few years it will be 570 people then 7200 people---- by then, Sharia will be so far projected into our courts that there won't be any point protesting it. Kinda like when McCarthy warned of communist infiltration from within. He was just a kook. Now you have liberal courts fighting tooth and nail to give sanctuary to criminal aliens while they murder innocent citizens and liberal courts backing them up.

Last edited:
Calling christianity a political movement like islam, is iscorrect. You could have a better argument with judaism. Even then, it doesnt compare to the scale islam has in shaping a muslims entire world.

Throughout American history Christianity has been injected into our political system. How do you think we ended up with so many so called "blue laws?" For instance, there are still places where alcohol sales are prohibited on Sundays because it's the Lord's day. People complaining about Muslims getting elected aren't concerned about religion in government; they are concerned about someone else's religion in government.
When someone else’s religion includes shariah law, gross abuse of women, minorities, gays, trans and non Muslims NOW - it’s quite reasonable to be concerned about the someone else’s ‘religion’ infiltrating government and exerting influence politically. Perfectly reasonable, imo.

Except we have a Constitution that protects against that kind of extremism.

So, you believe there should be a religious test for running for political office in the U.S. That's not a question.

I believe the ultimate test is the Oath of Office.

“I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Anyone who professes faith in Islam is unable to fully and faithfully carry out that oath. Therefore, they are ineligible to hold such an office.

Too difficult for you to understand?
Well....there is always taqiyya. Very useful in situations such as these.

Lebanon had a constitution, too.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Did I say Sharia Law was compatible with the US Constitution at any point?
Yet you support Muslims who would try to implement Sharia Law if they got elected.
Do you support christians who try to implement christian sharia law if they get elected? Did you vote for Pence for VP?

There is no such thing as Christian Sharia Law you nitwit.
Yet more leftist inversion of words and phrases. One of the more desperate and ridiculous.

Well it looks to me that you quite frequently have judges trampling all over it when it suits.

Then there are concerted effort to trash the parts lefties don’t like (who knows if they will EVENTUALLY get their way?).

And I’d say you could be pretty sure the lefties who do the trampling and the attempted trashing will by some inexplicablly lunatic reasoning support the Muslims who will begin by only ‘wanting a small and reasonable concession to shariah’ - you know - shariah family law - so innocuous - well not for muslim women and children. - but hey - that will be put down to their culture.

Seriously the slippery slope commeth and you should be vigilant - Constitution or no - imho.

Last edited:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, KNIFE, go about you business. Never mind that with those 90 people comes 90 advocates for Sharia Law integration into our courts,up.

Really- which American Muslims are 'advocating for Sharia Law' in the United States?

Let me help you with this:
Keith Ellison: A Legislator for 11 years- tell me about how he has advocated for Sharia Law
Ilhan Omar- a legislator for 2 years- tell me about how she has advocated for Sharia law
André Carson- a legislator for 9 years- tell me about how he has advocated for Sharia law.

Go for it.

Bigots have always rationalized their bigotry.

You should have seen the stuff they used to say about Jews.

BasicHumanUnit, post: 19754903
A group of people that appeared to be illegal immigrants was crossing the road in front of me recently...

"Appeared"? .... to be illegal immigrants ... you say.

Sorry BHU, I sense a mean vile attitude in your writing towards anyone that 'appears' to not be legal Americans. So it's hard to believe when you "looked at one of the little girls and waved" your expression would have been kind.

The kid sensed it too perhaps ... so what?

Get over it.

I doubt your story is true, but even if it was you need to learn not to base your hatred on generalization.

Hardly any Hispanic or Latino parents would teach that behavior to their children.

I was taught in school that America was the Melting Pot. That was at an all-white school when Jim Crow laws were in place.. Why is it that conservatives yearn for the 1950's - the era before the Civil Rights Act?

Who yearns for Jim Crow Laws ?
Show me ANYWHERE in MY POSTS where I said that.
YOU CAN'T. END of STORY.

So stop making crap up and try not to make an ass of yourself.

It's simple and REASONABLE.....
Unlike yours, Mine don't want a disrespectful society....like YOURS have created.
Unlike yours, MINE don't want streets bathed in feces and used drug needles....like YOURS have created.
Unlike yours, MINE don't want a society full of savages bringing violence, riots and crime to the streets all across the nation.....unlike yours
Unlike yours, MINE don't want open borders since THAT was NEVER a part of the foundation of this nation....unlike yours who want a free for all...literally
Unlike YOURS, MINE want a FAIR and JUST system based on integrity and honest and transparency....the EXACT OPPOSITE of what yours seek.

These are COMMON SENSE things that EVERY nation (not full of imbeciles like yours) wants and seeks.

THAT's WHAT CONSERVATIVES WANT TODAY. So get off the Jim Crow stupidity already. Only a FEW Far Right radicals want that today.

BasicHumanUnit, post: 19754903
A group of people that appeared to be illegal immigrants was crossing the road in front of me recently...

"Appeared"? .... to be illegal immigrants ... you say.

Sorry BHU, I sense a mean vile attitude in your writing towards anyone that 'appears' to not be legal Americans. So it's hard to believe when you "looked at one of the little girls and waved" your expression would have been kind.

The kid sensed it too perhaps ... so what?

Get over it.

I doubt your story is true, but even if it was you need to learn not to base your hatred on generalization.
Hardly any Hispanic or Latino parents would teach that behavior to their children.

Listen freak......
Where I live I DEAL WITH ILLEGALS EVERY DAY. EVERY DAY!!
Some are great people...MANY are not.
The EXACT SAME WAY BORDER PATROL AGENTS ARE TRAINED TO DETECT CERTAIN PEOPLE,
YOU CAN LEARN, WITH HIGH ACCURACY TO PROFILE. GOVERNMENTS DO IT ALL THE TIME SO THAT WORD SHOULDN'T SCARE YOU.

So get over your "Spidey senses" You are speculating and nothing more.
But your speculation is wrong. I suppose you reject that there are any MS13 illegals arriving as well?
Yeah, all those MS13 folks with tats across their faces are here to blend right in. Moron.

SURE, EVERY ONE WHO CROSSES THE BORDER IS A SAINT.

YOUR KIND are ignorantly ushering in waves of people who have no intention to blend into American society.
They came here to take advantage of a generosity that has been over extended and abused to the point of self destruction.
GET OVER IT and face reality.

WE HAVE IMMIGRATION LAWS FOR A REASON. YOUR KIND WANT TO IGNORE THEM FOR VOTES. WHAT'S WRONG WITH FOLLOWING COMMON SENSE IMMIGRATION LAWS???

How much of YOUR INCOME are YOU willing to share with ilegals?
What's that? You're getting $3,000 a month from taxpayers for a fake disability so you don't understand that resources are not infinite? Figures.

You need to get over your stupidity that convinces you that everyone loves you just because you are you and that everyone who comes here
does so to become an American. Much of the world hates America and the people here for many reasons.

I SAW WHAT I SAW and I frankly couldn't care less whether YOU believe it or not.

NO dumbass.....

They are concerned about AMERICA BECOMING THE MIDDLE EAST.

If you love it so much....MOVE THERE!

Republicans are just as scary. How many want to kill all the gays?
People who would do such a thing wouldn't stop there.

How many "Republicans" want to kill gays?

4 - and they're all radical far Rightist (so don't generalize....K?)

I saw a large sticker on the back of a car recently.....it read as follows.....

"I'm so Fucking Gay I can't Drive Straight"

And....

"Who Want's to Fuck?"

Nice messages to be proudly displaying for children in other cars to be reading.
Unfortunately it is representative of too many gays (not all, but too many)...

An "IN YOUR FACE" militant posture. "Fuck everyone NOT Gay" is the message. Nice. Just what we need.

Forum List

Back