More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a list of black leaders? To what end? You don't have a point...you have a diversion!
Yes, Who are these black leaders ? Probably list a bunch of white ass kissing black sell outs

APVrLfkUB3RZAO7qKcIrKDvGX3tYNgCtJenfMXrwO-TF6sHJ8VUxQs08wPV4JA6Ioyh--mCb8ypYbJ096HT9im9vDqt7uGvOL_sk2RxsZP2MFGmYEr5IfbL6GonYlsi3UFwLFsFZ2DdsaxnfgxjbxQ4qcQlbsLGVtoy-R6XWsbeAqd9SE9bZ4tyXnkfUpOpgX6g-tH61YaKRfVvExKgfsXh74mjna_XALh1Vj2ODbaD1kUYM3f2hSv8S-H4LJVhVF19u-rkcDZGw6ROxQ7dVCFO-0ZbLAcDxH3bSSZDHy2EV1DPLeJdECTDZZwFF208Irs9XbmMFgELRk_PEkte0M4KQDuz31gwtOsmUshIsja7hL2cCn9gNB5H6Hc5gMvu_nfuGA5YjrblsCpjDNxHyvFz5anmz48mrzuH1TWr6lv9GUbMhnFqV11Xk_TZpVt9h4v9tjGzPO-HboUoPHYWqObPmMp6kYK356M0tfN6EIXKEloWTnex9r5-M0Nv5ybasR-0oyVlrXQ_5AOXFabvVpTn8ibDVOMahOCIyxoqX-DDWe0XpofEH9N9Mcz7Mgu4C3CLNYLkoedfk1xyQSyKMLERbvSBfdoZ8VWpRKar9GWPuTYvG7nem4mYJVh07d_PayFxRzvmK2n8R0Dq7rjKjsOGc=w474-h587-no

You won't get an argument from me on that, Paul. You'll have to explain why the black community kept sending those "sell outs" back to positions of power year after year when it's pretty obvious that they cared more about enriching themselves than enriching the community that they were from!
Those black people are chosen by the white supremacists.

Take Obama. He did not come and say "I'm gonna be president of the USA and there ain't nothing you whites can do about it"

He didn't come in like that.

No group that is smart enough to be in power is stupid enough to educate, nominate, and finance someone who wants to destroy or diminish their power.

He didn't come in a black agenda.

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X came from the streets, from the BLACK grassroots and were selected BY black people and who were ultimately punished (murdered) — not rewarded with cushy book deals, Harvard degrees and high political offices.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight...blacks are responsible for 89% of the blacks killed in America...but it's not their fault because they are "emotionally ill" as a result of America's culture of African American child abuse & neglect?

Of course someone(s) is a fault when murder occurs, to suggest otherwise is crazy.

Though after spending 12 years as a Brooklyn, NY cop regularly witnessing how SELFISH, unloving, uncaring, incompetent, apathetic, mostly single mother parenting affects kids, I'm certain medical professionals are not fibbing when telling us Childhood Trauma is a real potentially life scarring medical disease with extremely unhealthy, sometimes deadly consequences...like ppl committing murder as well as other people or community harming acts.

As for Tupac, sadly, I've met countless abused, abandon, neglected and maltreated teens no different from him.

Frankly, unless you sit down with and listened to, or witness kids hating everyone, in some cases even their mothers, I believe it's difficult for most folks to empathize with an angry frustrated, emotionally abandon young human being believing they have not been loved and cared for by their own moms.

These are my opinions, supported by credible medical research and evidence. I can't make people believe and accept this evidence, especially folks prone to embracing ignorance and hate.

Dr Nadine Burke Harris youth wellness.png

Peace.

Unbelievable...you didn't watch that trial...did you? You've got blinders on. You see nothing but what you want to see. OJ Simpson is as guilty of murder as anyone who ever committed the act but
When you look at the facts of the case, it was impossible for OJ to have committed those crimes.

And why is it that you speak about how "wrong" the jury was on the OJ case but you never mention the jury in the Rodney King case who were “wrong” for their not guilty verdict?
he walked because Johnny Cochran used "racism" as the reason why the jury should ignore a mountain of evidence that placed Simpson at the scene. You think OJ was 100% innocent? Explain his book "If I did it"!
Johnny Cochran was an educated attorney and he received more death threats than OJ. So even when we are "educated" we are still under the system of white supremacy. So why not focus on replacing that system with a system of justice?
Paul has the intellect and objectivety of an OJ juror and the lacks the insight to realize it. He is low-life even by the standards of his race pimp peers.

So let me get this straight...blacks are responsible for 89% of the blacks killed in America...but it's not their fault because they are "emotionally ill" as a result of America's culture of African American child abuse & neglect?

Of course someone(s) is a fault when murder occurs, to suggest otherwise is crazy.

Though after spending 12 years as a Brooklyn, NY cop regularly witnessing how SELFISH, unloving, uncaring, incompetent, apathetic, mostly single mother parenting affects kids, I'm certain medical professionals are not fibbing when telling us Childhood Trauma is a real potentially life scarring medical disease with extremely unhealthy, sometimes deadly consequences...like ppl committing murder as well as other people or community harming acts.

As for Tupac, sadly, I've met countless abused, abandon, neglected and maltreated teens no different from him.

Frankly, unless you sit down with and listened to, or witness kids hating everyone, in some cases even their mothers, I believe it's difficult for most folks to empathize with an angry frustrated, emotionally abandon young human being believing they have not been loved and cared for by their own moms.

These are my opinions, supported by credible medical research and evidence. I can't make people believe and accept this evidence, especially folks prone to embracing ignorance and hate.

Peace.

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

So actor Liam Neeson says he wanted to kill a black man because a black man raped his friend ?

Hey !! Oldstyle What's wrong with you white people ?

upload_2019-2-4_18-20-52.png

DylAPiBU0AIDXfm.jpg

FK ALL THAT "I'm sorry. It was stupid" shit that he's now saying

He DID act on his feelings. He went out for a week looking for a Black person to instigate an altercation with to kill. He just couldn’t find one

He wanted a black person to approach him. Very important detail.

If his friend told him that she was raped by a white man (And bear in mind the friend just told Liam that she was raped by a black man. Keep in mind white women have history of lying about black men raping them)

c0lYcsSOBb653BmJvYIQgUgRCg7yoyP50w7CFCx54Wq-DFwu7VTHa3vA07n5MZHU-1I_0IDFeP_1jfBSdaylY6Fu5QY6DMCs9ucWiPL7OA-ot9L5KSKrw7c5oiey61cNTOS8tjGKa3rIMmbxPnIfAfcNAd86pHnvMWYObPwMxcVtqvmkRLweFtl7wH8Fzjk0dNn_0Rwzty9fxxcCPXIUf9xRJBaBt7Erq8YYvKD_-9YCC7IaBjyPb55Jgr9HipAjiPgyGpy3QSfHTkoV4ek8c9rRPnepgj30UPt2ToYH-b_wyfpWYIadL9qtf2KT2gePRZKtpUY7wuUgQ6Gtuz7r_t95YByNdOrKYhaSCbxO0dyTvlJDOVBIYFCFHgyZdwdQ5qmEaMu14QP34spgKjru-gM_Au8YwA7LfKkZP9k4d40uvey3wsoQRexrEcvrw2PCv39IoohbWj84AaR1exXYJKOLn-VN_eoFLDQU3VbweiCnsopRAEyWMUUgjqT1BHn18wA-Qj7HcywiRovYJ5i0M9Tc6U1UD6bGP8FhSJwzbWIjwMe81w-M9fBek2WMrmhvr2XPOg8-Cd770eqTLPdt_X34lP52w8N6bHujNIIE6BOWDIiaIPDTTiFjIWRsGVnhqfq3QxnLauRa-Zunr8PM6nH7Xww3J_c=w532-h794-no

then he wouldn't have went roaming the streets hoping to exact revenge on random white people. He was the embodiment of racism. He is honest though, i'll give him that.

The fact is black people are not hard to find in the USA. If he wanted to find some brothers, he could have easily went to the hood. What he really means is, he was looking for a "soft target Black male who wouldn't be able to defend himself and give him that work back"

White Supremacists are really cowards at heart

He got a taste of what we go through when racist whites fk us over but he couldn’t take it. Yet we endure it all of our lives. His case just shows how easy white people have it.

The funniest thing is him saying "I'm ashamed to say that". MFer, you ain't ashamed of shit! LOL, Stop the BSing. He wanted to provoke an altercation in order to murder a black person. That's the exact blueprint George Zimmerman used.

How Black People Should Look At Liam Neeson From Now On

DylGhIeUUAImfVK.jpg

Finally when you read the article he still doesn’t realize what he was doing was racist (lmao) He just thinks revenge isn’t worth it. He still thinks killing any black person would be revenge for a specific black man raping his friend.

Last edited:
So actor Liam Neeson says he wanted to kill a black man because a black man raped his friend ?

Hey !! Oldstyle What's wrong with you white people ?

View attachment 244070

DylAPiBU0AIDXfm.jpg

FK ALL THAT "I'm sorry. It was stupid" shit that he's now saying

He DID act on his feelings. He went out for a week looking for a Black person to instigate an altercation with to kill. He just couldn’t find one

He wanted a black person to approach him. Very important detail.

If his friend told him that she was raped by a white man (And bear in mind the friend just told Liam that she was raped by a black man. Keep in mind white women have history of lying about black men raping them)

c0lYcsSOBb653BmJvYIQgUgRCg7yoyP50w7CFCx54Wq-DFwu7VTHa3vA07n5MZHU-1I_0IDFeP_1jfBSdaylY6Fu5QY6DMCs9ucWiPL7OA-ot9L5KSKrw7c5oiey61cNTOS8tjGKa3rIMmbxPnIfAfcNAd86pHnvMWYObPwMxcVtqvmkRLweFtl7wH8Fzjk0dNn_0Rwzty9fxxcCPXIUf9xRJBaBt7Erq8YYvKD_-9YCC7IaBjyPb55Jgr9HipAjiPgyGpy3QSfHTkoV4ek8c9rRPnepgj30UPt2ToYH-b_wyfpWYIadL9qtf2KT2gePRZKtpUY7wuUgQ6Gtuz7r_t95YByNdOrKYhaSCbxO0dyTvlJDOVBIYFCFHgyZdwdQ5qmEaMu14QP34spgKjru-gM_Au8YwA7LfKkZP9k4d40uvey3wsoQRexrEcvrw2PCv39IoohbWj84AaR1exXYJKOLn-VN_eoFLDQU3VbweiCnsopRAEyWMUUgjqT1BHn18wA-Qj7HcywiRovYJ5i0M9Tc6U1UD6bGP8FhSJwzbWIjwMe81w-M9fBek2WMrmhvr2XPOg8-Cd770eqTLPdt_X34lP52w8N6bHujNIIE6BOWDIiaIPDTTiFjIWRsGVnhqfq3QxnLauRa-Zunr8PM6nH7Xww3J_c=w532-h794-no

then he wouldn't have went roaming the streets hoping to exact revenge on random white people. He was the embodiment of racism. He is honest though, i'll give him that.

The fact is black people are not hard to find in the USA. If he wanted to find some brothers, he could have easily went to the hood. What he really means is, he was looking for a "soft target Black male who wouldn't be able to defend himself and give him that work back"

White Supremacists are really cowards at heart

He got a taste of what we go through when racist whites fk us over but he couldn’t take it. Yet we endure it all of our lives. His case just shows how easy white people have it.

The funniest thing is him saying "I'm ashamed to say that". MFer, you ain't ashamed of shit! LOL, Stop the BSing. He wanted to provoke an altercation in order to murder a black person. That's the exact blueprint George Zimmerman used.

How Black People Should Look At Liam Neeson From Now On

DylGhIeUUAImfVK.jpg

Finally when you read the article he still doesn’t realize what he was doing was racist (lmao) He just thinks revenge isn’t worth it. He still thinks killing any black person would be revenge for a specific black man raping his friend.

First of all...Northern Ireland isn't America...so why are you bringing up what someone did in another country years ago to justify your nonsense that the real issue that the black community faces is blacks being killed by police officers when 1% of blacks killed are killed by law enforcement and 89% are killed by other blacks?

As for what Neeson said? He said he went out in the streets with a cosh hoping that some black person would start something with him so that he could kill them. He didn't say he was out to kill "any" black person! You aren't very good at word comprehension...are you, Paul!

By the way...George Zimmerman didn't "provoke" a confrontation simply because he followed someone at a distance. That confrontation happened because Trayvon Martin decided to make it happen! He went back...sought out the man who'd been following him but had lost him...and attacked him.

Unbelievable...you didn't watch that trial...did you? You've got blinders on. You see nothing but what you want to see. OJ Simpson is as guilty of murder as anyone who ever committed the act but
When you look at the facts of the case, it was impossible for OJ to have committed those crimes.

And why is it that you speak about how "wrong" the jury was on the OJ case but you never mention the jury in the Rodney King case who were “wrong” for their not guilty verdict?
he walked because Johnny Cochran used "racism" as the reason why the jury should ignore a mountain of evidence that placed Simpson at the scene. You think OJ was 100% innocent? Explain his book "If I did it"!
Johnny Cochran was an educated attorney and he received more death threats than OJ. So even when we are "educated" we are still under the system of white supremacy. So why not focus on replacing that system with a system of justice?
Paul has the intellect and objectivety of an OJ juror and the lacks the insight to realize it. He is low-life even by the standards of his race pimp peers.
The past and present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

I don't expect you to feel for black people the way I do. The same way I don't feel for white people the way you do.

Peace.

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Oldstyle. It's true flawed welfare programs, as well as the 1960s first wave American Feminist movement encouraged fatherless families.

However, OS, over the past four years I've spent a good deal of time listening to video broadcasts produced by quite a few black Americans discussing women and fatherless kids.

Frankly, when I couple my own 12 yrs experience witnessing teen girls raising fatherless kids, with information gleaned from video broadcasts, there is no doubt a large population of black American women have intentionally removed men from their homes, preferring Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments support and offer happiness the children they create out of selfishness and immaturity, instead of creating life born from the love between a man and a women.

OS, quite a few times I heard female callers to live call in shows express the following sentiment, "He got me pregnant so now he's got to pay. It don't matter if he wants the kid or not, he got me pregnant and he gots to pay!"

Conversely I heard MANY men calling online broadcasts stating they had no intention of making a baby with anyone and want nothing to with the hoe he smashed for sex, nothing more.

Here is the perfect example of the hate, ignorance and what I believe is mental illness suffered by far too many American mothers of African descent.

If you can stand listening to more than a few minutes of this mother's maddening insanity, belittling the man she duped into getting her pregnant at the behest of her real boyfirned who is currently doing some prison time. And then publicly releasing a video clowning and laughing at him because she going to put him on child support payments.... :GRRR:

Ratchet behavior like this causes women to get hurt or go missing, forever. It also causes, in many cases, little kids to mature into emotionally crippled teens and adults.

In the following vid Ms. Jazzyslim addresses the issue of girls and women SELFISHLY making babies, as well as other issues regarding apparent delusional, emotionally troubled females.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shvt...."

More criticism of the "AVERAGE" black American female:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

OS, the bottomline, we should be seeking solutions to this HEALTH and social issue.

Sadly, Democrats and liberals NEED black Americans to survive, they require shouts of racism which they knowingly prosper and benefit from.

While more grounded or conservative Americans are scared sh!tless of being criticized, intimidated, threatened and harassed as RACIST if they dare speak about our Nation's large numbers black American mothers dismally failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE their children's emotional needs.

I do know two Americans who could make a big difference, though apparently they'd prefer stirring the pot, than speaking truths that certainly will harm their legacy as American's First Cool Presidential Couple.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
There cannot be any such thing as "white privilege" in a society that discriminates against whites (ex. Affirmative Action). Actually, there is black privilege, of which whites are the victims.

Which was why AA was instituted. Whites wouldn't hire Blacks or other so called "minorities" that were better qualified. These whites are afraid of a level playing field.
But blacks won't hire whites. And AA discriminates against whites. Whites need to receive reparations$$$$$$ to compensate them for 50 years of black privilege being exercised against them.

But the government shouldn't pay those reparations. YOU should pay it, out of your own pocket, and other anti-white racists like yourself. You should also be arrested for violation of the 1964 civil tights laws, and be required to watch Donald Trump speeches, Ann Coulter, and Lou Dobbs, and then be quizzed on them afterward, to gain time off from your sentence of 20 years. :biggrin:

I don't deny it. I am saying the blacks on these forums talk as if that the only problem with them getting ahead is because of whites, denying that there could be any other reason
Unless I'm mistaken, the blacks who post here on U.S. Message Board have prospered in spite of racism. Sometimes you all will speak of black people in general and then transpose your beliefs of blacks as a group to the posters here. It doesn't translate very well.
No, that pretty much describes how blacks on here talk about whites, as one entity, as if we are all the same.

...had overwhelming evidence that he was guilty...yet walked because Johnny Cochran spun a total myth that the LA Police department framed him?
Overwhelming evidence ?

What are you talking about ?

There was no motive. There was no witness. There was no murder weapon.

Here is a transcript of a letter Nicole wrote to OJ trying to get back with him. The prosecution didn't allow this in court. The letter Nicole wrote to OJ destroys your and prosecution jealous rage card motive. That's why the prosecution didn't allow it

DFOTpzPVwAAD5Z_.jpg

Did you really just compare Nicole Brown Simpson's murder by OJ Simpson with Trayvon Martin's death by George Zimmerman? Wow...that might be one of the more tone deaf posts EVER!
OJ Simpson was 100% innocent.

When they asked the lead detective (Mark Fuhrman who was a racist) did he plant evidence, he say he pleads the 5th..That equals NOT GUILTY. What you fail to realize was the moment the LAPD broke the chain of blood evidence, that put doubt in the case. The job of the defense isn’t to prove innocence, but punch holes in the prosecution’s case. The LAPD is rotten to the core when it comes to setting black men up. Elmer Geronimo Pratt was in prison for nearly 30 years because the LAPD set him up.

But you believe OJ got up that day, put on a sweat suit with a skull cap and some bruno magi shoes, drove to his ex wife house and killed her and another person he didn't know would be there, and didn't get any bruises on his face or body, and caught a flight afterward ?

You can say they found blood DNA on OJ's property. But they fail to mention it all had EDTA in it.

EDTA is a chemical used in stored blood.

EDTA isn't found naturally in the body in significant quantities. The fact the blood samples had it proves blood was planted. To this day no one can explain how OJ's blood samples had all those EDTA chemicals in it.

DFOZcePUAAEriZb.jpg

Do you not grasp that OJ Simpson LITERALLY got away with murder because of racism?
Do you not grasp when they asked Mark Furhman if he planted the glove. He refused to answer the question on the grounds it might incriminate him.

Just let that soak in.

OJ Simpson didn't kill anybody.

Mark Fuhrman wasn't just a white supremacist. He was a white extremist. These are Fuhrman words about planting evidence on blacks.

DFOXcL6V0AA4JWp.jpg

This was the lead detective in the case in the OJ Simpson case

That he was able to slaughter two people in about as brutal a fashion as possible

Nicole & Ron had several other friends who were killed around the same time. One was Ron Goldman's former employer Brett Cantor (center). Brett Cantor was killed with a knife and nearly decapitated a year before Ron & Nicole were killed in the same way

DFOUdVvVwAAVVYE.jpg

And then you go right back to your tired claim that it's whites killing blacks that are perpetuating "white supremacy" in America...and question the validity of FBI statistics because the FBI used to be racist under J. Edgar Hoover? That's like claiming Atlanta is a racist city now because they used to only have white elected officials! Those FBI statistics aren't flawed and you know it! You want to question them because you don't have a valid response to how absurd it is that you're worried about the 1% of blacks that are being killed by Police while you ignore the 89% that are killed by other blacks!
I believe that we live in a system of white supremacy which creates fake stats about black people all the time.
Of course you do.

blunt...that's ridiculous!
How does a black person killing another black person affect white ppl ?[/QUOTE]

Wow, you really are a dumb motherfucker.

Most racists are, so it's not surprising.

One of the most common issues with murder is the wider impact on communities. The desire for revenge by relatives and friends. (fellow gang members). The potential of killing innocents in cross fire, destruction of property, loss of skills, etc.

You're clearly dumb as a rock, but the impact of murder runs deep, which is why CIVILIZED human cultures view it as the most heinous of crimes.

The problem is that you are not living in the "old country" where your parents were serfs, but blacks are still living in the lands and among the group of people who have been their oppressors.
Typical backwards, liberal media programming BS. How can blacks be oppressed, when they are given Affirmative Action first shot at just about everything you can think of ?

Jobs, college admissions, college financial aid, job promotions, business loans, hell even NFL football players are mostly blacks, despite that they are a small % of the population. Less qualified, but get the good jobs anyway.

gettyimages-501240874%20(1).jpg

855308528.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back