More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police Officer Orders Officers To Shoot And Kill Homeless Black People.

upload_2019-2-5_16-11-56.png

Why I don't care or speak about other non-white people in the USA

For one. Black people have no friends. No allies. No-one. Everyone hates black people.

It's The World Against Black people. This why I can't stand the term "People Of Color" or "Minorities"

Black people are a special race of people with a unique history that is not parallel to anyone else.

And more importantly every other race has had their bit of the cake apart black people

Dyl1x5ZVsAApp3w.png

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's page in a 1984 yearbook has pictures of him and others in blackface and wearing Ku Klux Klan apparel. The Governor of the same state that had a white supremacist rally where thousands of neo nazi's were allowed terrorize people...did this ?

DyWynMCUcAAJ1tO.jpg

You mean the rally where hundreds of right wing extremists were surrounded by thousands of counter protesters and violence ensued?

Get your facts straight, Paul! Everything you post here is inflammatory garbage based on your biased view of the world.

I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring!

Hello, OS. Again my friend, I really hope you will reconsider placing the burden of FATHERHOOD and child support on black American men, WHO IN MANY CASES, did not want to become fathers.

I am referring to American men who were duped or tricked into fatherhood by a large population of black American females President and Mrs. Obama's friends and WH guests, including Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Nicki Minaj, hatefully denigrate as less than human "B*TCHES and HOES THOTS or RATCHET females" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

You use Tupac as an example to emulate...yet Tupac glorified Thug Life.

OS, In this recording is Tupac GLORIFYING Thuglife?

TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CHILD ABUSE *AWARENESS* CONCEPT

____
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

obama white house guests.jpg

pro black HATE.jpg

Peace.

For one. Black people have no friends. No allies. No-one. Everyone hates black people.

It's The World Against Black people. This why I can't stand the term "People Of Color" or "Minorities"

Black people are a special race of people with a unique history that is not parallel to anyone else.

And more importantly every other race has had their bit of the cake apart black people

Dyl1x5ZVsAApp3w.png
If you start a go-fund-me for reparations, you might be enough white people suffering from white guilt for you to make bank. It's worth a try.

Dyl1x5ZVsAApp3w.png

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Paul. In your opinion will honestly addressing the following issues help improve relations between American, as well as foreign born citizens legally residing and working in our ever-evolving Nation?

Paul, regarding REPARATIONS for black or American citizens of African descent whose ancestors were harmed by our ever-evolving Nation's once legal Culture of Slavery.

Respectfully, do you believe the United States government and ALL so-called caring, responsible American citizens should be held accountable for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism?

Do you believe WILLFULLY IGNORANT America citizens owe reparations or compensation to COUNTLESS crime victims whose emotional and physical well-being was seriously impaired (OR WORSE) by anti-social,'people and community behaviors' engaged in by apparent traumatized, angry, frustrated, emotionally or mentally ill, far too often violent teens and adults WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experienced a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing?

Paul, do you believe victims of SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Child Abuse should SUE the American government, demanding REPARATIONS for creating flawed social assistance policies that ENCOURAGED a significant population of black or American teen and adult moms of African descent to intentionally introduce our Nation's most precious assets to a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.

Paul, the same Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment that for near 40 years has been inspiring significant numbers of popular urban story-TRUTH-tellers to compose and promote American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human *itches, *hores, 'hoes' or "THOTS" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect. (THOT = "That Hoe Over There")

Unfortunately, it's plainly evident Kendrick, Tupac as well as untold numbers of American children are being raised, nurtured and socialized by moms experiencing some type of illness preventing and impeding them from embracing and following their innate, natural maternal instinct to protect their child or children from harm.

Paul, perhaps I'm wrong but *something* is preventing significant numbers of black or American moms of African descent from recognizing that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*), as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

Pual, while I believe American society should NOT be held accountable for atrocities committed during the evolution of our imperfect, often ignorant, as well as self-destructive human species.

I believe in today's world there are NO EXCUSES for WILLFULLY IGNORING atrocities committed against children who far too often mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizen lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors.

'Mental Health Needs Of Black Children Often Fly Under The Radar' By Britni de la Cretaz 12/28/17

Mental Health Needs Of Black Children Often Fly Under The Radar | The Fix
____

However, Paul, the good news is...there is a SOLUTION offered by American medical professionals, as well as one of America's more popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, himself an early victim of America's Culture of Child Abuse emerging from our ignorant Culture of Racism.

Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg
___
Unfortunately, there is a major obstacle PREVENTING the solution from being implemented.

Paul, sadly, the obstacle is America's large community of apparent freedom-loving, illogical thinking, PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to LOUDLY, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individually unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, responsible, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Paul, sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" are impeding black or Americans of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible fellow American citizens allowing America's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "too white".

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, BULLIES.jpg

Paul, in closing, I should mention if I had not spent twelve years of my life providing uniform and investigative police services to *young* Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I would not have been able to offer this grammatically flawed writing.

Peace.
____
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment

I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring!

Hello, OS. Again my friend, I really hope you will reconsider placing the burden of FATHERHOOD and child support on black American men, WHO IN MANY CASES, did not want to become fathers.

I am referring to American men who were duped or tricked into fatherhood by a large population of black American females President and Mrs. Obama's friends and WH guests, including Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Nicki Minaj, hatefully denigrate as less than human "B*TCHES and HOES THOTS or RATCHET females" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

____
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___

Peace.

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this
thug-life.jpg
is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

Paul want's to blame racism by the police for the plight of inner city blacks and if you were a cop in the city you know that's a crock!

If you start a go-fund-me for reparations, you might be enough white people suffering from white guilt for you to make bank. It's worth a try.

Sadly, a large population of apparent emotionally or mentally ill PRO BLACK minded Americans who think nothing of HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Uncle Toms and Sell-Outs", accomplished, successful black American citizens like Mr. Shelby Steele.

White Guilt, Dr. Shelby Steele.jpg

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg
"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www dawsondenise com

Peace.

:11:
So let me get this straight...blacks are responsible for 89% of the blacks killed in America...but it's not their fault because they are "emotionally ill" as a result of America's culture of African American child abuse & neglect?

Of course someone(s) is a fault when murder occurs, to suggest otherwise is crazy.

Though after spending 12 years as a Brooklyn, NY cop regularly witnessing how SELFISH, unloving, uncaring, incompetent, apathetic, mostly single mother parenting affects kids, I'm certain medical professionals are not fibbing when telling us Childhood Trauma is a real potentially life scarring medical disease with extremely unhealthy, sometimes deadly consequences...like ppl committing murder as well as other people or community harming acts.

As for Tupac, sadly, I've met countless abused, abandon, neglected and maltreated teens no different from him.

Frankly, unless you sit down with and listened to, or witness kids hating everyone, in some cases even their mothers, I believe it's difficult for most folks to empathize with an angry frustrated, emotionally abandon young human being believing they have not been loved and cared for by their own moms.

These are my opinions, supported by credible medical research and evidence. I can't make people believe and accept this evidence, especially folks prone to embracing ignorance and hate.

Peace.

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Oldstyle. It's true flawed welfare programs, as well as the 1960s first wave American Feminist movement encouraged fatherless families.

However, OS, over the past four years I've spent a good deal of time listening to video broadcasts produced by quite a few black Americans discussing women and fatherless kids.

Frankly, when I couple my own 12 yrs experience witnessing teen girls raising fatherless kids, with information gleaned from video broadcasts, there is no doubt a large population of black American women have intentionally removed men from their homes, preferring Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments support and offer happiness the children they create out of selfishness and immaturity, instead of creating life born from the love between a man and a women.

OS, quite a few times I heard female callers to live call in shows express the following sentiment, "He got me pregnant so now he's got to pay. It don't matter if he wants the kid or not, he got me pregnant and he gots to pay!"

Conversely I heard MANY men calling online broadcasts stating they had no intention of making a baby with anyone and want nothing to with the hoe he smashed for sex, nothing more.

Here is the perfect example of the hate, ignorance and what I believe is mental illness suffered by far too many American mothers of African descent.

If you can stand listening to more than a few minutes of this mother's maddening insanity, belittling the man she duped into getting her pregnant at the behest of her real boyfirned who is currently doing some prison time. And then publicly releasing a video clowning and laughing at him because she going to put him on child support payments.... :GRRR:

Ratchet behavior like this causes women to get hurt or go missing, forever. It also causes, in many cases, little kids to mature into emotionally crippled teens and adults.

In the following vid Ms. Jazzyslim addresses the issue of girls and women SELFISHLY making babies, as well as other issues regarding apparent delusional, emotionally troubled females.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shvt...."

More criticism of the "AVERAGE" black American female:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

OS, the bottomline, we should be seeking solutions to this HEALTH and social issue.

Sadly, Democrats and liberals NEED black Americans to survive, they require shouts of racism which they knowingly prosper and benefit from.

While more grounded or conservative Americans are scared sh!tless of being criticized, intimidated, threatened and harassed as RACIST if they dare speak about our Nation's large numbers black American mothers dismally failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE their children's emotional needs.

I do know two Americans who could make a big difference, though apparently they'd prefer stirring the pot, than speaking truths that certainly will harm their legacy as American's First Cool Presidential Couple.

Peace.

You may not have noticed, Avery but the Democratic Party has been quite busy catering to the Hispanic vote! Hispanics just passed Blacks as the largest minority population in the US and that's growing by leaps and bounds. I think Democrats have made a calculation that they don't need the black vote if they replace it with the Hispanic vote...which means the black community's political power is on the wane. If you think Democrats ignore the problems in the black community except when it's election time NOW...just wait until a few years from now.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hispanic concerns are the same as ours.

Paul want's to blame racism by the police for the plight of inner city blacks and if you were a cop in the city you know that's a crock!

Racism in general is the cause and I've talked to many a black cop in the city.

The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial
By Ibram X. Kendi

When our reality is too ugly, we deny reality. It is too painful to look at. Reality is too hard to accept.

Mental health experts routinely say that denial is among the most common defense mechanisms. Denial is how the person defends his superior sense of self, her racially unequal society.

Denial is how America defends itself as superior to “shithole countries” in Africa and elsewhere, as President Trump reportedly described them in a White House meeting last week, although he has since, well, denied that. It’s also how America defends itself as superior to those “developing countries” in Africa, to quote how liberal opponents of Mr. Trump might often describe them.

Mr. Trump appears to be unifying America — unifying Americans in their denial. The more racist Mr. Trump sounds, the more Trump country denies his racism, and the more his opponents look away from their own racism to brand Trump country as racist. Through it all, America remains a unified country of denial.

The reckoning of Mr. Trump’s racism must become the reckoning of American racism. Because the American creed of denial — “I’m not a racist” — knows no political parties, no ideologies, no colors, no regions.

Begin with the eight presidents who held slaves while in the Oval Office. Then consider how Abraham Lincoln urged black people to leave the United States. “Even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race,” Lincoln told five black guests at the White House in 1862. So “it is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.”

more

This denial of racism is the heartbeat of racism. Where there is suffering from racist policies, there are denials that those policies are racist. The beat of denial sounds the same across time and space.

Thomas Jefferson was not a founding father of equality. He was a founding father of the heartbeat of denial that lives through both Mr. Trump’s denials and the assertion that his racial views are abnormal for America and its presidents.

more...

Nixon designed his campaign, one of his advisers explained, to allow a potential supporter to “avoid admitting to himself that he was attracted by” the “racist appeal.”

A new vocabulary emerged, allowing users to evade admissions of racism. It still holds fast after all these years. The vocabulary list includes these: law and order. War on drugs. Model minority. Reverse discrimination. Race-neutral. Welfare queen. Handout. Tough on crime. Personal responsibility. Black-on-black crime. Achievement gap. No excuses. Race card. Colorblind. Post-racial. Illegal immigrant. Obamacare. War on Cops. Blue Lives Matter. All Lives Matter. Entitlements. Voter fraud. Economic anxiety.

Opinion | The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial

As for what Neeson said? He said he went out in the streets with a cosh hoping that some black person would start something with him so that he could kill them. He didn't say he was out to kill "any" black person! You aren't very good at word comprehension...are you, Paul!

So I guess Neeson was out looking for a game of dominoes.

You mean the rally where hundreds of right wing extremists were surrounded by thousands of counter protesters and violence ensued?
Counter-protests ?

Don't make me laugh. You fool

What ?

The normal racist white people fighting the extremely racist white people ? That what you mean. ?.

I sat back with me popcorn and let them duke it out.

If they really don’t like Racism, let them eradicate it.

It's white people put their skin color above gods Kingdom & in return GOD is going to destroy the US by giving white people everything they ask for.

It's like that Nazi Christopher Cantrell at charlottesville riot who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack is now crying about an arrest warrant

What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Now he wanna cry like the b*tch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said all n*ggers and Jews must die..

And then A Jew and brother cop was beating on his door next day with an arrest warrant (lol)

s-l640.jpg

Last edited:

____

___

Peace.

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this
thug-life.jpg
is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

And you ignore white man country "music legend" Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him and Porter Wagoner is in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Or what about Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill” or Jimmy Rodgers who sang, “If you don’t want to smell my smoke, don’t monkey with my gun” Or Johnny Cash who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.” Hell, Johnny even sang that song in a prison to a bunch of inmates.

But it's odd how how the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone ? Or the Saw movie trilogy ? And the endless list of horror-slasher movies.

And Tupac and Biggie have been dead over 20 years

Keep your stereotypes up to date

Secondly most rappers today don't even rap about thug life and gangsta life.

I don't know what hip-hop your listening to.

Also most hip hop is bought by whites. It's whites who have made the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play to that image

If white folks were interested in buying CDs and downloading music by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation and community uplift and racism (and yes there are many such artists out there) then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit.

White boys in the stale burbs would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs. It's white buyers who make the kind of rap you're complaining about profitable but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

Last edited:
:11:
So let me get this straight...blacks are responsible for 89% of the blacks killed in America...but it's not their fault because they are "emotionally ill" as a result of America's culture of African American child abuse & neglect?

Of course someone(s) is a fault when murder occurs, to suggest otherwise is crazy.

Though after spending 12 years as a Brooklyn, NY cop regularly witnessing how SELFISH, unloving, uncaring, incompetent, apathetic, mostly single mother parenting affects kids, I'm certain medical professionals are not fibbing when telling us Childhood Trauma is a real potentially life scarring medical disease with extremely unhealthy, sometimes deadly consequences...like ppl committing murder as well as other people or community harming acts.

As for Tupac, sadly, I've met countless abused, abandon, neglected and maltreated teens no different from him.

Frankly, unless you sit down with and listened to, or witness kids hating everyone, in some cases even their mothers, I believe it's difficult for most folks to empathize with an angry frustrated, emotionally abandon young human being believing they have not been loved and cared for by their own moms.

These are my opinions, supported by credible medical research and evidence. I can't make people believe and accept this evidence, especially folks prone to embracing ignorance and hate.

Peace.

I'm not denying there is a problem with kids not being raised properly, Avery...but I'm looking at what the root causes are for single mother families in the black community and I'm seeing things like welfare programs that encouraged absentee fathers financially and a culture that doesn't expect young black males to take care of their offspring! Until you address THOSE issues then you know as well as I do that the problem is not going to get better!

Hello, Oldstyle. It's true flawed welfare programs, as well as the 1960s first wave American Feminist movement encouraged fatherless families.

However, OS, over the past four years I've spent a good deal of time listening to video broadcasts produced by quite a few black Americans discussing women and fatherless kids.

Frankly, when I couple my own 12 yrs experience witnessing teen girls raising fatherless kids, with information gleaned from video broadcasts, there is no doubt a large population of black American women have intentionally removed men from their homes, preferring Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments support and offer happiness the children they create out of selfishness and immaturity, instead of creating life born from the love between a man and a women.

OS, quite a few times I heard female callers to live call in shows express the following sentiment, "He got me pregnant so now he's got to pay. It don't matter if he wants the kid or not, he got me pregnant and he gots to pay!"

Conversely I heard MANY men calling online broadcasts stating they had no intention of making a baby with anyone and want nothing to with the hoe he smashed for sex, nothing more.

Here is the perfect example of the hate, ignorance and what I believe is mental illness suffered by far too many American mothers of African descent.

If you can stand listening to more than a few minutes of this mother's maddening insanity, belittling the man she duped into getting her pregnant at the behest of her real boyfirned who is currently doing some prison time. And then publicly releasing a video clowning and laughing at him because she going to put him on child support payments.... :GRRR:

Ratchet behavior like this causes women to get hurt or go missing, forever. It also causes, in many cases, little kids to mature into emotionally crippled teens and adults.

In the following vid Ms. Jazzyslim addresses the issue of girls and women SELFISHLY making babies, as well as other issues regarding apparent delusional, emotionally troubled females.

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Shvt...."

More criticism of the "AVERAGE" black American female:

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Erika, Published on Mar 7, 2014

"I agree that SINGLE MOTHERS are DESTROYING their sons." ~Neko Cheri

OS, the bottomline, we should be seeking solutions to this HEALTH and social issue.

Sadly, Democrats and liberals NEED black Americans to survive, they require shouts of racism which they knowingly prosper and benefit from.

While more grounded or conservative Americans are scared sh!tless of being criticized, intimidated, threatened and harassed as RACIST if they dare speak about our Nation's large numbers black American mothers dismally failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE their children's emotional needs.

I do know two Americans who could make a big difference, though apparently they'd prefer stirring the pot, than speaking truths that certainly will harm their legacy as American's First Cool Presidential Couple.

Peace.

You may not have noticed, Avery but the Democratic Party has been quite busy catering to the Hispanic vote! Hispanics just passed Blacks as the largest minority population in the US and that's growing by leaps and bounds. I think Democrats have made a calculation that they don't need the black vote if they replace it with the Hispanic vote...which means the black community's political power is on the wane. If you think Democrats ignore the problems in the black community except when it's election time NOW...just wait until a few years from now.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hispanic concerns are the same as ours.

You keep telling yourself that, IM2! Trust me...the more political power that Hispanics have...the less YOUR concerns will matter! What's amusing is that you've sat there watching this all go down and don't have a clue that it's happening!

Racism in general is the cause and I've talked to many a black cop in the city.

The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial
By Ibram X. Kendi

When our reality is too ugly, we deny reality. It is too painful to look at. Reality is too hard to accept.

Mental health experts routinely say that denial is among the most common defense mechanisms. Denial is how the person defends his superior sense of self, her racially unequal society.

Denial is how America defends itself as superior to “shithole countries” in Africa and elsewhere, as President Trump reportedly described them in a White House meeting last week, although he has since, well, denied that. It’s also how America defends itself as superior to those “developing countries” in Africa, to quote how liberal opponents of Mr. Trump might often describe them.

Mr. Trump appears to be unifying America — unifying Americans in their denial. The more racist Mr. Trump sounds, the more Trump country denies his racism, and the more his opponents look away from their own racism to brand Trump country as racist. Through it all, America remains a unified country of denial.

The reckoning of Mr. Trump’s racism must become the reckoning of American racism. Because the American creed of denial — “I’m not a racist” — knows no political parties, no ideologies, no colors, no regions.

Begin with the eight presidents who held slaves while in the Oval Office. Then consider how Abraham Lincoln urged black people to leave the United States. “Even when you cease to be slaves, you are yet far removed from being placed on an equality with the white race,” Lincoln told five black guests at the White House in 1862. So “it is better for us both, therefore, to be separated.”

more

This denial of racism is the heartbeat of racism. Where there is suffering from racist policies, there are denials that those policies are racist. The beat of denial sounds the same across time and space.

Thomas Jefferson was not a founding father of equality. He was a founding father of the heartbeat of denial that lives through both Mr. Trump’s denials and the assertion that his racial views are abnormal for America and its presidents.

more...

Nixon designed his campaign, one of his advisers explained, to allow a potential supporter to “avoid admitting to himself that he was attracted by” the “racist appeal.”

A new vocabulary emerged, allowing users to evade admissions of racism. It still holds fast after all these years. The vocabulary list includes these: law and order. War on drugs. Model minority. Reverse discrimination. Race-neutral. Welfare queen. Handout. Tough on crime. Personal responsibility. Black-on-black crime. Achievement gap. No excuses. Race card. Colorblind. Post-racial. Illegal immigrant. Obamacare. War on Cops. Blue Lives Matter. All Lives Matter. Entitlements. Voter fraud. Economic anxiety.

Opinion | The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial

I would attempt to refute your point, but there was nothing in there to actually address.

You claim that America is sooooo racist. You claim it often.

All you have to support your claim, is that you say it again.

____

___

Peace.

thug-life.jpg

And you ignore white man country "music legend" Porter Wagoner, whose song “Cold Hard Facts of Life” tells of a man who kills his wife for cheating on him and Porter Wagoner is in the Country Music Hall of Fame. Or what about Johnny Paycheck’s “Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone to Kill” or Jimmy Rodgers who sang, “If you don’t want to smell my smoke, don’t monkey with my gun” Or Johnny Cash who sang about shooting a man in Reno “just to watch him die.” Hell, Johnny even sang that song in a prison to a bunch of inmates.

But it's odd how how the Sopranos never get blamed when white folks kill someone ? Or the Saw movie trilogy ? And the endless list of horror-slasher movies.

And Tupac and Biggie have been dead over 20 years

Keep your stereotypes up to date

Secondly most rappers today don't even rap about thug life and gangsta life.

I don't know what hip-hop your listening to.

Also most hip hop is bought by whites. It's whites who have made the thug image has been marketable and created a financial incentive for black artists to play to that image

If white folks were interested in buying CDs and downloading music by rap artists who sang about radical social transformation and community uplift and racism (and yes there are many such artists out there) then that’s the music that would be churned out in larger numbers.

But whites aren’t looking to buy songs about overthrowing the system from which you benefit.

White boys in the stale burbs would rather listen to songs about guns and drugs. It's white buyers who make the kind of rap you're complaining about profitable but instead of asking for any responsibility from them, you blame the artists for doing what they’re supposed to do in a capitalist system, which is respond to market demand, no matter the social consequences.

So let me get this straight...gangster rap didn't come about because blacks were glorifying that culture...it happened because black rappers were trying to cater to white boys in the stale burbs? Is that what you're claiming? You get more ridiculous with each post, Paul!

____

___

Peace.

thug-life.jpg

Socially Conscious TUPAC SHAKUR vs Community Predator BIGGIE SMALLS

More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Come on, Avery...you know as well as I do that Tupac glorified Thug Life! So did Biggie Smalls. It's what got both of them killed. You've got a generation of young inner city blacks growing up thinking that this is what they should aspire to be! It's a mindset that's turned black neighborhoods into war zones.

Hello, OS. What I know as FACT is, according to Tupac's own words, THUGLIFE is an acronym standing for, "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"*. If ppl watched the video I shared earlier, this cannot be disputed.

Sadly, it appears HUGE numbers of people are unaware of THUGLIFE's true meaning...or they wish to ignore Tupac's pain.

Pain apparently so intense, Tupac made the decision to permanently scar his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly, by tattooing in bold letters his THUGLIFE Child Abuse AWARENESS concept across his belly, for the world to see.

Based on my examination of his lyrics, my personal knowledge of his community and recorded interviews with people who knew him fairly well, I have no doubts young Child Abuse victim Biggie Smalls matured into an emotionally disturbed, homicidal, suicidal thinking predator who reveled in destroying his community by peddling life sapping drugs to his apparent depressed neighbors, regardless of his neighbors AGE, emotional, physical or MATERNAL condition.

It's my opinion Christopher 'Biggie Smalls aka The Notorious Big' Wallace was a selfish, serious damaged citizen having no interest in uplifting his American and Brooklyn neighbors.

However, when making an unbiased examination of Tupac Shakur, I see a Child Abuse victim maturing into an apparent emotionally troubled, though socially conscious fellow citizen genuinely concerned about improving the QOL for not only black Americans, but all American citizens, as well as folks residing throughout tiny blue orb.

OS, if people set aside the MEDIA HYPE, and actually took the time to honestly examine concerns, thoughts and opinions voiced by Tupac, I'm confident they would see a young American man wanting to bring peace and unity to ALL American citizens.

In fact, at 26m50s in the following interview Tupac speaks about being an "INTERGRATIONALIST."

Sadly, I honestly believe Tupac's apparent calls for peace and unity between Americans of all backgrounds, was a MAJOR factor for many HATE embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans who exploit cries of RACISM for THEIR OWN benefit and profit, wanting him permanently silenced.

Oldstyle, there is no doubt Tupac can be correctly characterized as a THUG.

However, what choice did have have when his mom, aka his PRIMARY CHILD CAREGIVER abandon and neglected him, leaving young Tupac to fend on his own?

An apparent emotionally troubled mom using mind numbing drugs to assuage her own depression and emotional issues, while ignoring the emotional well-being of her son.

"Changes" lyrics written by Tupac Shakur

"Come on come on
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch"

Tupac Shakur 1991 2Pacalypse Now Promotional Interview FULL

"Tupac Reflects On Friendship Youth Pain Human Greed"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8C47oLQkDA

Tupac Black Americans Killing and Fearing Black Americans

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyVWAC4rd1o/

"Tupac on Difference between Bitches and Women"

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvuU-jCKVk/

Oldstyle, I believe Tupac was torn between two worlds.

One is the PRO BLACK minded world, that during the period of human and American societal evolution when Tupac was born, was understandably angry and frustrated about the harm black American citizens endured and suffered while experiencing our Nation's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

The other world was, and is populated by a smaller number of free-thinking, forward-looking black American citizens wanting to evolve. Americans focused on creating THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L (Love) and Happiness.

Oldstyle, if you have evidence Tupac was glorifying criminal-minded THUGLIFE when creating his apparent Child Abuse AWARENESS Public Service Announcement, please share it with me.

tupac thuglife.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back